@londonville has a lay count of 17

yeah bro he fucked a bunch of monsters he's a Chad now.
keep feeding his ego.

Hypgermany is a myth. Women date their looksmatch almost always. It’s just that most guys overrate themselves and so go for stacies instead. Especially on here. Most people who claim to be chadlite or chad aren’t but they still go for stacies. Then they get rejected and blame it on hypergamy. It’s an excuse.
I am one of them few realists on here.
Never went for Stacies, I'm not a Chad, few guys saw me here so they can tell you my looks level like @Kingkellz or @Be_ConfidentBro
It doesn't even explain why in Italy my success is lower than other countries. In England I had a high tier Becky simping for me, paying me food, dinner, fucking 24/7 for a week, in America same, in Italy my results are way lower and with lower quality women.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Kingkellz
Never went for Stacies, I'm not a Chad, few guys saw me here so they can tell you my looks level like @Kingkellz or @Be_ConfidentBro
It doesn't even explain why in Italy my success is lower than other countries. In England I had a high tier Becky simping for me, paying me food, dinner, fucking 24/7 for a week, in America same, in Italy my results are way lower and with lower quality women.
Well explain why hypergamy exists in Italy then?

man it may be because you look black as you said. I think Italy hates black people alot.

No, it wasn't a personal attack. It's just that if you're not good looking in the west, you're forced to date ugly women but if you SEAmax, then you get access to a far greater quality and quantity of women than you could ever dream of.

In the Philippines, it's possible to hookup with one woman per day from online dating and it is completely free to do so. The only problem is that to travel there you need money saved up and you need to get a visa, and those never last for a very long time, so you can only go on short trips.

Well explain why hypergamy exists in Italy then?
Because Italians are on average very bluepilled and cucked, they still think women don't have ons and shit like that so they always pedestalize them. Plus, Italians on average are better looking than Londoners so lots of Chads and Chadlites even in tiny areas so even if you are decent looking you are not gonna fuck, we don't have ethnics here and obese guys like America, my town is tiny and its full of moggers like those 3 guys
936286 500w
Ddf56fdf8946c385ca27cf1070cabcf4
FB IMG 1607981468862

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
man it may be because you look black as you said. I think Italy hates black people alot.
Could be that too but in general lot of my foreign friends confirm that when they go back to their country they fuck way more easily

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and sandcelmuttcel
Because Italians are on average very bluepilled and cucked, they still think women don't have ons and shit like that so they always pedestalize them. Plus, Italians on average are better looking than Londoners so lots of Chads and Chadlites even in tiny areas so even if you are decent looking you are not gonna fuck, we don't have ethnics here and obese guys like America, my town is tiny and its full of moggers like those 3 guys
View attachment 870539View attachment 870540View attachment 870541
i dunno why.
But it's stated, that the gender ratio in Italy is quit good for men, compared to other places in West.

total population: 93 male(s)/ 100 female (2020 est.)
or can check here, for different age classes. It moggs most West nations. I have no idea why. Maybe alot of dudes get killed in Italy or something.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
i dunno why.
But it's stated, that the gender ratio in Italy is quit good for men, compared to other places in West.

total population: 93 male(s)/ 100 female (2020 est.)
or can check here, for different age classes. It moggs most West nations. I have no idea why. Maybe alot of dudes get killed in Italy or something.
Problem is that Italy has lot of illegals now so probably the gender ratio is not as good

• +1
View attachment 870539View attachment 870540View attachment 870541
Why not move then? Lots of Italians in Russia and Eastern Europe

Problem is that Italy has lot of illegals now so probably the gender ratio is not as good
yeah, undocumented = uncounted. Although I can hardly imagine an illegal being competition for an italian male when it comes to dating.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Be_ConfidentBro
@Londonville actually fucks women unlike you other autists so he deserves some respect
Truly mirin his ability to get his dick up to these whales, but good God - i'd rather never have sex again than to sleep with the creatures he does sex with. Even a paper bag wouldn't help in that situation because you'd feel every inch of her fat rolls rubbing on your skin. Fucking disgusting.

• JFL
yeah, undocumented = uncounted. Although I can hardly imagine an illegal being competition for an italian male when it comes to dating.
Problem with Italy is mainly the culture. Here men are convinced that you have to conquer a woman, we have this "courting" culture where you have to prove yourself. Plus, here there is not much "fast" culture like in America, here nobody can say "let's fuck" on a dating app like in USA, It would not work.
Cities are small and everyone knows everyone even in bigger cities so that's a factor too.
So you have a nation full of above average cucks who praise women in a place where everyone knows everyone and where women don't want to appear as sluts.

• +1
Truly mirin his ability to get his dick up to these whales, but good God - i'd rather never have sex again than to sleep with the creatures he does sex with. Even a paper bag wouldn't help in that situation because you'd feel every inch of her fat rolls rubbing on your skin. Fucking disgusting.
Yeah fair enough tbh I wouldn't be able to get hard either.

• JFL
Problem with Italy is mainly the culture. Here men are convinced that you have to conquer a woman, we have this "courting" culture where you have to prove yourself. Plus, here there is not much "fast" culture like in America, here nobody can say "let's fuck" on a dating app like in USA, It would not work.
Cities are small and everyone knows everyone even in bigger cities so that's a factor too.
So you have a nation full of above average cucks who praise women in a place where everyone knows everyone and where women don't want to appear as sluts.
Never knoew. But I loled hard, at the description.

LMAO.
I always imagined Italian dudes like this, when trying to date (so opposite of Dutch culture).

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6512
Never knoew. But I loled hard, at the description.

LMAO.
I always imagined Italian dudes like this, when trying to date (so opposite of Dutch culture).

Italian dudes act really desperate

• +1
Hypgermany is a myth. Women date their looksmatch almost always. It’s just that most guys overrate themselves and so go for stacies instead. Especially on here. Most people who claim to be chadlite or chad aren’t but they still go for stacies. Then they get rejected and blame it on hypergamy. It’s an excuse.
I am one of them few realists on here.
dude are we the only realists here? just be nt and slay your looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
  • +1
(((realists)))
I don't know where you are from but here in Italy you aint getting anywhere near your looksmatch fam.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Indeed, people here overrate themselves and then moan about not getting a Stacey lol
@Warlow and @higgabigga are realists too
Hypergamy doesn’t exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and WadlowMaxxing
Indeed, people here overrate themselves and then moan about not getting a Stacey lol
@Warlow and @higgabigga are realists too
Hypergamy doesn’t exist
Why my looksmatch would fuck me when she can hop on tinder or any other social media and fuck Chad?

Good counter argument
Hypergamy doesn’t exist
The good looking guys you see in Italy with ugly girlfriends have small penises probably
My iq drops every time i read your posts

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Don’t tell me you think southern Italians are Arab lol?
And? He’s not that dark apart from his colouring to a degree. His features are very European.
Italians have that kind of colouring

Italians have that kind of colouring
Some do. But their features are very European. Do southern Italians slay more than northerns? In my opinion they don’t look too different from each other but in England there’s a stereotype of Sicilians being chads