Londonville vs me

Who mogs and who is more asian

• Londonville

• Haven

Results are only viewable after voting.
What a loss for Haven
Congrats on win @LondonVillie
Do you think i really care the poll jfl people said that i mog and they gove vote because they know the other guy

• JFL
Reactions: Chad69
I tagged good and clever raters jfl and other good raters like @Preston gived vote to london for trolling he said that lol
preston is a shit rater

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
Do you think i really care the poll jfl people said that i mog and they gove vote because they know the other guy
do another one and you will still loose against the Italian Stallion londonvillie

• Hmm...
Who mogs bro be honest
nigga accept your loss
you lost the mogbattle, he is taller, bigger dick, 25 + lay count while yours is zero

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
nigga accept your loss
you lost the mogbattle, he is taller, bigger dick, 25 + lay count while yours is zero
What about my potential when I’m fully lean?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
nigga accept your loss
Didnt asked to you jfl why you dont shut the fuck up for a minute beta cuck

Didnt asked to you jfl why you dont shut the fuck up for a minute beta cuck
keep crying ypu abused dog you got roasted the entire thread
if you say please I'll stop bullying you bitch

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slob and Haven
keep crying ypu abused dog you got roasted the entire thread
if you say please I'll stop bullying you bitch
Oh whore is talking again shut the fuck up low iq dolicho cuck now fuck off whore

Oh whore is talking again shut the fuck up low iq dolicho cuck now fuck off whore
the only pussy you will ever see in your live was your mommy's permavirgin gook
keep crying for validation on an internet forum

• Ugh..
Keep going boys . Don't stop until 20 pages and 1000 replies

• JFL
the only pussy you will ever see in your live was your mommy's permavirgin gook
keep crying for validation on an internet forum
 fuck off bicth i saw your moms and sistets pussy:forcedsmile:

View attachment 1293816fuck off bicth i saw your moms and sistets pussy:forcedsmile:
you wish
you've never seen a pussy in your entire live except your mommy's which was hairy and smelly
I know this because I fucked her in front of your cuck daddy
now keep crying for me son

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Haven
you wish
you've never seen a pussy in your entire live except your mommy's which was hairy and smelly
I know this because I fucked her in front of your cuck daddy
now keep crying for me son
Dnrd

19 pages jfl

• +1
71-53

Get destroyed, incel

I mog both because i have had 7 white stacy slays.

Over for you

But fr Haven mogs niggas need to stop being delusional he looks more lean and younger. If london lost more weight ot would be a more comparable mog battle.

• +1
I mog both because i have had 7 white stacy slays.

Over for you

But fr Haven mogs niggas need to stop being delusional he looks more lean and younger. If london lost more weight ot would be a more comparable mog battle.
Yeah you are right Somalis mog
Attachments 12

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 7112
Yeah you are right Somalis mogView attachment 1293933
Keep coping nigga i said u mog him and you still bark for me you deranged turkish roach.

I went to school today and got alot of ios and females talking to me without even trying how is getting chicks going for you ooops your a virgin
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Keep coping nigga i said u mog him and you still bark for me you deranged turkish roach.

I went to school today and got alot of ios and females talking to me without even trying how is getting chicks going for you ooops your a virgin
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nigge what i dont said a bad thing to you i said a good thing look at that meme again jfl:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
Nigge what i dont said a bad thing to you i said a good thing look at that meme again jfl:ogre:
That meme is used by cumskins to defame us somali men no somali guy looks like that irl it’s a coping mechanism. But nontheless you mog him despite being alot younger. I can litteraly go outside and ask strangers who mog and all of them would say you.

• +1
@Dijn jfl this faggot is banned

That meme is used by cumskins to defame us somali men no somali guy looks like that irl it’s a coping mechanism. But nontheless you mog him despite being alot younger. I can litteraly go outside and ask strangers who mog and all of them would say you.
Thanks my muslim brother i wanted to say that avrage somali guy can fuck a cumskin stacy easily:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
Thanks my muslim brother i wanted to say that avrage somali guy can fuck a cumskin stacy easily:ogre:
Np bro it’s funny seeing these fags sucking of him jfl he looks like my left nut fucking bum ass landwhale slayer all of his slay has been fat whores. They need to seek medical attention asap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Haven
@Haven you will never have this
Image0

😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 12669, zeke714 and 2 others
a teen jb is a teen jb they say

@Dijn how is being banned faggot do you liked it gay nigger?

Np bro it’s funny seeing these fags sucking of him jfl he looks like my left nut fucking bum ass landwhale slayer all of his slay has been fat whores. They need to seek medical attention asap
Cope i mog you
You tried to have sex with your cousin and she rejected you

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Chadeep, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
Cope i mog you
You tried to have sex with your cousin and she rejected you
I mog you so hard its not even funny don’t try to cope just because all of the retarded schizo sfcels on here rate u htn because ur white skinned.

• +1
I mog you so hard its not even funny don’t try to cope just because all of the retarded schizo sfcels on here rate u htn because ur white skinned.
No mog for your five head

No mog for your five head
No mog for your fat ass you subhuman
I can grow dreads to fraud meanwhile you will stay fat for a long long time.

The girls u fuck= your looksmatch

@Haven Do i mog this schizo chink

• +1