Londonville vs me

Who mogs and who is more asian

• Londonville

• Haven

Results are only viewable after voting.
You are not east baltic i think you are east europid effected mongoloid
My moms is turanid influence Eastern European
Her nose and eyes are Asian

Migth also be your body or neck poature cause when it's wrong you rather oversize traps
I have alot of neck problems tbh how did you know. How do i fix the neck problems

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
You are not east baltic i think you are east europid effected mongoloid
these niggas can't rate shit they classified me as tronder, neo-danubian, hallstatt, baltic and faelid and some said I look russian, german, latvian

• +1
Reactions: Haven
My moms is turanid influence Eastern European
Her nose and eyes are Asian
Your mom is prob fully asian looking turanid looks like this Images   2021 08 30T150843255

Than you are only 25% east asian
Probably less
Kalmyk mongols have a lot of Turkic ancestry from kahzkahsyan and Uzbekistan when they passed to get to Russia

Probably less
Kalmyk mongols have a lot of Turkic ancestry from kahzkahsyan and Uzbekistan when they passed to get to Russia
Mongols dont really have turkic dna do you have kalmyk dna too?

Mongols dont really have turkic dna do you have kalmyk dna too?
I say mongol but I mean Kalmyk which are basically mongols. Yes I have Kalmyk/ mongol dna
I wonder how Turkic the khazars are? Jews in Russia have some ancestry from them

• +1
I say mongol but I mean Kalmyk which are basically mongols. Yes I have Kalmyk/ mongol dna
I wonder how Turkic the khazars are? Jews in Russia have some ancestry from them
Khazars are similar to pure turkic but you probably have 5% turkic dna or something like that

Your dad is russian+italian your mom is jewish+kalmyk? You can have 10% turkic dna

9959013C E4A5 4031 8996 4180C0DD8647

BROOOOOTAL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
@LondonVillie @Haven fake Beef and get this. Thread to the most replied thread in looksmax history.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Haven and Deleted member 14848
@LondonVillie @Haven fake Beef and get this. Thread to the most replied thread in looksmax history.
is there a lisI just know the degeneracy megathread which has over 100 sites

@Chad1212 Looks like Manu Rios lite. Both at same looks level depends on which women like more. Prettyboy or Maesthetic guy.
who is pretty and who maesthetic out of those two manu or chad1212?
He's do better with younger girls if we wasn't a manlet
chad1212 would do better with younger girls than who?

you look like @Maesthetic

I mog it seems

No jfl i saw him before he dont looks alike me
Found your mog battle against him
he mogs you sligthly but all in all you look like a whiter version of maesthetic

• JFL
Found your mog battle against him
he mogs you sligthly but all in all you look like a whiter version of maesthetic
Its another cope thread i asked to 20 womens 18 of them said i look bettrr + he is squinting its obvois + he used a shit angle pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Its another cope thread i asked to 20 womens 18 of them said i look bettrr + he is squinting its obvois + he used a shit angle pic
I didn't even looked at the results but his eye area, browridge, chin and lips/mouth look a little better than yours but you could honestly be brothers
FaceApp 1623094194858

• JFL
I didn't even looked at the results but his eye area, browridge, chin and lips/mouth look a little better than yours but you could honestly be brothers
View attachment 1294346
I dont look alike him at all he is squinting+biting cheeks my mouth is pretty good actually i just bite my cheeks my lips are wide my chin is bigger than my mid face 7 cm to 8 cm i mog him pretty hard tbh

• Hmm...
I dont look alike him at all he is squinting+biting cheeks my mouth is pretty good actually i just bite my cheeks my lips are wide my chin is bigger than my mid face 7 cm to 8 cm i mog him pretty hard tbh
Data 1 1
FaceApp 1623094194858

he looks like a better version of yourself
better chin(taller and wider), better eyes, better eyebrows, better philtrum, better browridge better mouth width and fuller lips
you have better nose and jaw
midface looks very similiar

View attachment 1294352View attachment 1294353
he looks like a better version of yourself
better chin(taller and wider), better eyes, better eyebrows, better philtrum, better browridge better mouth width and fuller lips
you have better nose and jaw
midface looks very similiar
Bruh according to women i mog over i dont look alike him at all we both bite cheeks that what makes us look alike he dont haves better nothing jfl i have better jaw and chin+cheekbones+faceshape+side profile + better eyes

Bruh according to women i mog over i dont look alike him at all we both bite cheeks that what makes us look alike he dont haves better nothing jfl i have better jaw and chin+cheekbones+faceshape+side profile + better eyes
just judging the pics and he mogs you there unless his are morphed
you have similisr midface not just biting cheeks and your features mog londonvillie's but he has better harmony

• JFL
you have similisr midface not just biting cheeks and your features mog londonvillie's but he has better harmony
Bruh he literally faceappes his photo it says right there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Haven
Dude if you are saying this you are gigacoping i dont really care to mog london or maesthetic tbh because ik that i mog

@Haven if I could I would change my vote now you mog

• +1
wtf a 21 page thread over a mogs battle?

After mogging moonblunt i feel very good

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 14848
Why? Ok lets revive you cant get 500 reacts prob
just want to reach it today
Is it true I get coloured name then?

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Haven
Yes

• +1
@🧐🧐🧐🧐 danke Bruder😂

I dont udnerstand what you say too bro i said idk that age hegiht but i am 6'1 rn
moonblunt said you were 5'7 😂

• JFL