Londonville vs me

Who mogs and who is more asian

• Londonville

• Haven

Results are only viewable after voting.
also i dont get why people try to make the connection that a wide face means you will have a short and deformed skull, when the examples they gave all have long faces
also a long skull is a neanderthal trait jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
your black you stupid nigger cunt

anglos like me genocided your subhuman grubby people and now your women want to fuck us:feelskek:

keep coping nigger boy
Whiter than u u fat niggerfaggot cuck. I would rape ur asshole then fuck ur mother. I would thrust my dick into ur ass until it prolapses and diarhea shoots out, then i would get ur mother to lick ur prolapsed anus

Bro, baltids and borrebys are literally reduced, less robust versions of cromagnoids. Pure cromagnoids are dolicho, taller, more robust.

Dalo faelids are only regarded as meso because they are often reduced or mixed with other brachy phenotypes (like dinarid or baltid), but in their pure form are dolicho.

Also from a fighting perspective, a flat occipital bone makes concussions and brain damage more likely, so being dolicho equals having higher fighting success.

On the contrary, they are almost never brachy. What you are talking about is the facial index (how wide/long your face is) which is a different thing from the cephalic index (whether your cranium looks elongated or flat from the side).

Most good looking people have a low facial index (wide, compact face) and a low cephalic index (dolicho/meso, with a protruding occipital bone)
Dnrd

Even sissy faggot friends of londonville cant save him 24 vs 25 :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dijn, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 13787
Whiter than u u fat niggerfaggot cuck. I would rape ur asshole then fuck ur mother. I would thrust my dick into ur ass until it prolapses and diarhea shoots out, then i would get ur mother to lick ur prolapsed anus
keep barking

you wouldn't do shit irl, no doubt in my mind you have never even been looked at by a girl

your dick is small and your gay and like showing your dick to other men

• +1
Reactions: Haven
also brachy skull mogs to death

• +1
did you report his cock posts btw? he can get banned for gay content
boo hoo nigga. keep crying to mods. u are truly afriad and sexually excited by a bull like me invading ur forum

also i dont get why people try to make the connection that a wide face means you will have a short and deformed skull, when the examples they gave all have long faces
also a long skull is a neanderthal trait jfl
View attachment 1292312

• +1
boo hoo nigga. keep crying to mods. u are truly afriad and sexually excited by a bull like me invading ur forum
english please

GTFIH
This is what a girl sent me after I showed her pics of @Haven

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Haven
keep barking

you wouldn't do shit irl, no doubt in my mind you have never even been looked at by a girl

your dick is small and your gay and like showing your dick to other men
i fuck 10 girls this past month u disabled nigger faggot. i would destroy ur anus and thwn rape and breed ur mother after till she became pregnant. then i would crack ur skull, beat u and gangbang u with dark triad bbcs like myself

my dick is 10 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 13787
Finally, a high IQ response. Facial index and cephalic index are two different things, you can be dolicho with a compact face or brachy with a long face

Keep coping with your infantile, stunted brachycephalic cranium:lul::lul:
also all the brachy examples thecel gave in his thread had gigalong faces

• +1
big black one
not a flex, you automatically stated that your iq is 20 points lower that what it wouldve been otherwise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Haven
not a flex, you automatically stated that your iq is 20 points lower that what it wouldve been otherwise
muh muh dont care whiter than u nigger faggot

i will rape ur mother breed her and kill ur father

also brachy skull mogs to death
View attachment 1292314
The hunter gatherer skull is dolicho cephalic. Brachycephaly only evolved diring the neolithic period. Learn the difference between facial index and ceohalic index.

The chad meme has a dolicho skull, look at his occipital bone for fuck's sake, it's prominent
also all the brachy examples thecel gave in his thread had gigalong faces
Tbh thecel used bad examples, he should have researched the topic better

• +1
@Haven how does It feel that ur people are getting genocided, raped and pillaged by the chinks

• Ugh..
@Haven how does It feel that ur people are getting genocided, raped and pillaged by the chinks
and after all that, londonvillie still mogs u 🤣😂

I mog
End of

• +1
Reactions: Dijn
25 vs 26 even your sissy faggot friends and my habersiz cant save yoj:forcedsmile:
You have Alts and lots of people voted twice
You’re a virgin i am not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Dijn and Haven
25 vs 26 even your sissy faggot friends and my habersiz cant save yoj:forcedsmile:

26-25 in his favour u retarded nigger. U faggot stop repeating like a broken record u retarded little dick cuck

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Haven
26-25 in his favour u retarded nigger. U faggot stop repeating like a broken record u retarded little dick cuck
I fuck your mom gay nigger

The hunter gatherer skull is dolicho cephalic. Brachycephaly only evolved diring the neolithic period. Learn the difference between facial index and ceohalic index.

The chad meme has a dolicho skull, look at his occipital bone for fuck's sake, it's prominent

Tbh thecel used bad examples, he should have researched the topic better
bro i tried learning these skull types and i dont fucking get it, some bracy skulls are longer and have a more prominent occipital bone, some of them have a flat back, at the end of the day unless your skull is deformed its not gonna make a difference

• +1
Reactions: Julius and Haven
KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY

:sick::sick::sick: shut up fag nigga
You are my little sissy fucktoy. Keep dreaming of my dick u pussy. I only give it to your milf mom

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Haven
You are my little sissy fucktoy. Keep dreaming of my dick u pussy. I only give it to your milf mom
Retard niggers be like :sick::sick::sick::sick: shut up bicth i gangbang your mom and sister

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Thumb im horny new favorite emoji 57615510

• JFL
Retard niggers be like :sick::sick::sick::sick: shut up bicth i gangbang your mom and sister
Disabled retard ass nigger faggot. I gangbang ur chink mother and bleach her and then put u in the gas chamber like the Nazi i am

• Ugh..
bro i tried learning these skull types and i dont fucking get it, some bracy skulls are longer and have a more prominent occipital bone, some of them have a flat back, at the end of the day unless your skull is deformed its not gonna make a difference
View attachment 1292319
Tbh that image is misleading, being dolicho doesn't mean having a downward grown maxilla, a narrow jaw and close set eyes lol.

In order to avoid confusion I think it's better to analyze cephalic index on its own, without considering its relation to other facial measurements.

Also yeah, at the end of the day these things don't matter, just be good looking

• +1
Disabled retard ass nigger faggot. I gangbang ur chink mother and bleach her and then put u in the gas chamber like the Nazi i am
I gangbang your mom shut up now

Gigacomeback 20210829 162255 over for you and your sissy tranny friends @LondonVillie

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Dijn
Gigacomeback View attachment 1292324 over for you and your sissy tranny friends @LondonVillie
Cope its 27 all u tranny faggot sissy nigger. And u are using ur alts like the high inhib cortisol filled bitch u r. End it already

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Haven