Long and narrow face

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
What surgeries would you recommend to this dude or is it over for him ?
Personally,i would try to shorten his face with bimax,he seems to be downgrown big time...than use jaw wrap and cheekbones implants to give him wider face

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
I think photo is heavily distorted by lens.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Moggie
id use one of these
16a85bd19ae6d53f.png

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
either get all the implants in the world or abuse hgh and roids

either way he's fucked, but i don't think long and narrow face decreases a lot of points from smv

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Death.
Theres no fixing this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
either get all the implants in the world or abuse hgh and roids

either way he's fucked, but i don't think long and narrow face decreases a lot of points from smv
Its massive hit to smv...he doesnt have any good feature really long midface,round recessed jawline,flat cheekbones,downgrowth,eyes average at best with upper eyelid exposure,small mouth...the only lucky thing is good hairline

• +1
Horsemaxxing or rope. There are girls who are into horses so that's his only option.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Thank god for my ipd and cheekbones. I too have long midface but i dont nearly look like this.

the hell can this guy even do, fringe and a stubble?

is this real jfl

cut his midface in half and he ascends

0.86 midface ratio and 1.33 fwhr if anyone is curious jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 18840
the hell can this guy even do, fringe and a stubble?
Upturn his nose like a girl + get a lip lift to have no more philtrum at all + get a fringe + cut in half his eyebrows to fraud wider ipd + get 2 lbs of nasal bridge fillers for the same effect + get obo.
Tada ascended
@Blackgymmax there is always hope :)

• +1
Facial bipartition

F048 004dd3 9781455753284

Contact Dr. Balaji in Mumbai for more info. I think his starting prices for facial bipartition are 5k USD.

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 17244
Facial bipartition

View attachment 1866683

Contact Dr. Balaji in Mumbai for more info. I think his starting prices for facial bipartition are 5k USD.
Holly shit..just 5k for this..does this procedure also widen your face beside pushing it foward..cant imagine whats like waking after this

CCW bimax , MSE , midface implants , jaw implants and hair transplant (high hairline makes your face look longer and narrower)

but anyways it's over because all these surgeries would require braces + preparation + recovery which is at least 2-3 years from A to Z
you don't just walk in a clinic , lay down, get your bimax done, pay for the surgery and that's it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816