Long distance relationships aren't real relationships

J

johnyers23

Iron
Unless you're having sex with a girl on a regular basis, you're not in a relationship with her. You're just a placeholder so she doesn't have to worry about being single or get back into dating. Knew this pretty girl who was dating an oofy doofy for 2 years. He just looked terrible, neck beard, fat face, this is the guy my crush decided to date instead of me :dafuckfeels:, I look 10x better than this fuck. She never posts him on social media, barely talks about him when I see and one time she posted a pic with him on her profile, I made fun of how ugly he was and she quickly took it down the next day :feelskek: . He broke up with her recently (I imagine cus he was getting zero pussy and she probs didn't show him much affection) and she was cold, said it was his loss and wasn't sad. This guy wasted 2 years of his life but she doesn't feel bad. Unless a girl treats you amazing in a relationship and simps over you, it's not worth being in a relationship. So many times I've seen ugly guys with pretty girls and been jealous, but who knows what shit like this happens in the background.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, try2beme and 1 other person
Still mogs me if someone has that

• So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and johnyers23
Ldrs are kekfuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, mogstars, try2beme and 1 other person
He did come from a rich family. And his dad is a university professor with a million pound pension. He told her this. Probs tried getting some pussy with his dad's money, maybe worked for a little while but he can't escape this genetics. I was thinking of hitting her up, but since she dated a guy like this, I am really put off. :feelsgiga:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
They're not worth it, because you only get a taste of being with someone for like 3-5 days every couple of months so for the most part it's just calling and texting.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
She was fucking others on the side

Unless you're having sex with a girl on a regular basis, you're not in a relationship with her. You're just a placeholder so she doesn't have to worry about being single or get back into dating. Knew this pretty girl who was dating an oofy doofy for 2 years. He just looked terrible, neck beard, fat face, this is the guy my crush decided to date instead of me :dafuckfeels:, I look 10x better than this fuck. She never posts him on social media, barely talks about him when I see and one time she posted a pic with him on her profile, I made fun of how ugly he was and she quickly took it down the next day :feelskek: . He broke up with her recently (I imagine cus he was getting zero pussy and she probs didn't show him much affection) and she was cold, said it was his loss and wasn't sad. This guy wasted 2 years of his life but she doesn't feel bad. Unless a girl treats you amazing in a relationship and simps over you, it's not worth being in a relationship. So many times I've seen ugly guys with pretty girls and been jealous, but who knows what shit like this happens in the background.
no

ur a cuck if u willingly talk to women without getting pussy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Where are the oofy doofy copers