(Long) goatee is very good for recessed chins

D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken
I would say (if the chin hairs are long like 1/2-1 inch) that it can be as effective as a few ml of filler.

I’ve had chin filler twice. Each time was 2-3 cc

Also consider almost every pro athlete has this facial hair type

Probably because a larger chin is super important in competitive athletics to gain an intimidation factor.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Mouthbreath
I’m here dropping gems

Even women know that if you have goatee, you hide your recessed chin. When I see dude with goatee, I know he is subhuman who hides recessed chin or cleft-ass chin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angloidcel, one job away, BoneDensity and 2 others
Dude quit trying to make light of your pubic hair on your face. The athletes that have facial hair like that are black 6’8 and mog you to death. If you are white and have a neck beard you look like trailer park.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 18840
Cyancell posting shit threads

If I was you I’d shave it and laser it off. You are not a bad looking dude. You don’t need hair holding you back

If I was you I’d shave it and laser it off. You are not a bad looking dude. You don’t need hair holding you back
you can literally see 50% of his face.. how can you say he's not bad looking? :ROFLMAO:
does he even have a jawline? :unsure:

Yes if im smaller that’s even more reason to masculine max with the appearance of a larger chin.

You also know women and people in general can spot surgeries right? Even the best surgeons in the world people can spot out that something has been done.

you can literally see 50% of his face.. how can you say he's not bad looking? :ROFLMAO:
does he even have a jawline? :unsure:
No he’s some troll. I look like micheal cera when I shave.

I legit have lived with my face for all my life I’m trying to help u guys looksmax without surgeries. This is a legit tool.

My profile improves an entire point with the goatee.

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad
Laser hair removal isn’t surgery. And how am I trolling I said you were good looking while someone else could you a deformed subhuman. You should be on your knees thanking me

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Mouthbreath
Laser hair removal isn’t surgery. And how am I trolling I said you were good looking while someone else could you a deformed subhuman. You should be on your knees thanking me
Because I’ve shaven my face before and saw how I was treated. Not good.

I remember you having a lot of pictures with attractive girls. How are you meeting them?

I remember you having a lot of pictures with attractive girls. How are you meeting them?
I work in night life which is why I need to look better. I meet thousands of people.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I work in night life which is why I need to look better. I meet thousands of people.
But you don’t want to do surgeries? As stated you appear older so for your age you are not completely ugly. Clearly if you have chicks with you they think you are hot

But you don’t want to do surgeries? As stated you appear older so for your age you are not completely ugly. Clearly if you have chicks with you they think you are hot
Because of my own ability to maximize my looks

I’m giving u advice and ur not listening.

I’m able to get girls because I have profound intelligence. Not cuz of how I look lol. The goatee hides my flaw and gives me an edge

I’m like full on subhuman shaven. With the goatee I look trashy but like a guy who can have sex.

Because of my own ability to maximize my looks

I’m giving u advice and ur not listening.

I’m able to get girls because I have profound intelligence. Not cuz of how I look lol. The goatee hides my flaw and gives me an edge
Okay then keep it and gives us a thread on Smartmaxxxxing

Full beard >>> goatee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Sigmamale, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Full beard >>> goatee
I can’t grow full beard and most men can’t really. I find that most men with recessed faces also grow patchy beards. But goatee is easier. That’s why guys like decaprio grow them

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 18840
I can’t grow full beard and most men can’t really. I find that most men with recessed faces also grow patchy beards. But goatee is easier. That’s why guys like decaprio grow them
I've heard that minoxidil can help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii
I mean, facially wise. U need lots of surgeries to ascend
Irrelevant to the thread nor did I ask. Do you have Tourette’s? Do you randomly just blurt out rude things to people unprovoked?

I was commenting on how my facial hair helps to hide my recessed chin.

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and bogii
Irrelevant to the thread nor did I ask. Do you have Tourette’s? Do you randomly just blurt out rude things to people unprovoked?

I was commenting on how my facial hair helps to hide my recessed chin.
I think u have asperger my hapa friend

No he’s some troll. I look like micheal cera when I shave.

I legit have lived with my face for all my life I’m trying to help u guys looksmax without surgeries. This is a legit tool.

My profile improves an entire point with the goatee.

honestly?
i think you look better without a goatee
but i just can your sideprofile and idk maybe from front its better with?!
but this picture looks normal/average/good

You need to look masculine/low trust to rock a goatee, otherwise looks weird

Women do not respect men with badly groomed facial hair. They make fun of that guy when he's not looking