@OneTwoThree
2942630 mog
2942631 mog2

Carl Isaacs Jr (John Clinton Doe)
2942066 1655426440186

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Erik-Jón
Tagging

@Nameless_Sunflower @Zeruel @Erik-Jón @6feetmanlet @Chadeep @zylk98 @ChristianChad @Gallowglass @5'8manlet @Übermogger @Jamesothy @Kroker @Manchild @SendMePicsToRate @CtrlAltDelete

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zylk, Deleted member 18052 and Deleted member 3828

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

只管​

@thecel @Collagen or rope @Magical Apple

@SubhumanCurrycel @rand anon @1kisuke106

No vote for twinks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18052, Dystopian and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Gay looking nigha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian and Xangsane
First one has more "appeal" to jbs on tik tok, but other than that, give the second one actual good lighting and his jawline would be god tier

• +1
First one has more "appeal" to jbs on tik tok, but other than that, give the second one actual good lighting and his jawline would be god tier
What do you rate them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
What do you rate them?
First one is easily chadlite, but he needs needs training etc, he looks too twink.
The second one manages to look chad, even though his picture was taken outside a graveyard at night, with an Nt haircut and actual lighting, he'd look maher tier

• +1
First one is easily chadlite, but he needs needs training etc, he looks too twink.
The second one manages to look chad, even though his picture was taken outside a graveyard at night, with an Nt haircut and actual lighting, he'd look maher tier
If that's the case how come @OneTwoThree is winning the mog battle?

• +1
Users typically vote for the phenotype they'd want the most, they aren't stupid i'll give them that. They know who gets what type of women
How would you describe their phenos?

• +1
How would you describe their phenos?
First one's phenotype has some bones, but mostly collagen they won't age that good

Second ones phenotype is ideal for aging, with that pheno, as long as you don't stay in the sun too much, and take care of your skin, you'll look like that for a good while

• +1
First one's phenotype has some bones, but mostly collagen they won't age that good

Second ones phenotype is ideal for aging, with that pheno, as long as you don't stay in the sun too much, and take care of your skin, you'll look like that for a good while
The second guy was 5'6. Would his face save his height?

• +1
The second guy was 5'6. Would his face save his height?
A huge percentage of short men never reproduce, But the ones that do I guarantee you, they were masc/good looking in some sort of way

• So Sad
A huge percentage of short men never reproduce, But the ones that do I guarantee you, they were masc/good looking in some sort of way
He died at 20

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Redditors and crime watchers were commenting more on his attractiveness than how he died :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If he were subhuman nobody would have cared
That's sad.

Btw. I will focus a little bit on my body. Do not want to do a bimax or any surgeries. But tbh even my fragile body does not affect much on relationships between me and girls.