Long-hairmaxxing

Jmpace52

Jmpace52

Gold
I have a bunch of problems. Namely:

1.) I'm ethnic (Amerimutt).
2.) My hair is rough, wavy 1980s Ron Jeremy-tier naturally. I basically have cursed J*wish genetics.
3.) The crown of my head is sunk in looking and my forehead is simply too big.
4.) My neck is long. Not like that Antifa professor on that Fox episode long and awkward, but it's just long enough to be noticeable. But unlike that professor, my Adam's apple is normal length and isn't the size of a literal apple, at least.
5.) I am skinny and can never gain muscle, no matter how many push-ups I do (fucked up hormonal balance?).
6.) My body is hairy as fuck on top of all that.
7.) My skin is dry as fuck because I constantly work out in the blazing hot ass sun belt JewSA, and I look twice my fucking age despite not even being 25 (at 19 I looked like somenody in their 40s).
8.) I have bumps all over my ass and it looks like an old person's ass. Definitely an offensive sight to any female I would ever fuck.

So basically, I'm cursed. Here's how I addressed all of that bullshit (note that I'm not finished, but I had to become my own Dr. Mengele just ti perform these "experimentations" if you will):

1.) I have to own being ethnic and make the best out of my Turkroach looks. I keep the unibrow and thick eyebrows, but hide it under bangs. See no. #2 on how I accomplished this.

2, 3, 7 & 8.) I've decided to let my hair grow out naturally, but to maintain it as much as possible. L'Oreal Paris worked a long time ago, but that only worked for when I had shorter hair did it make it appear good. When I tried it on longer hair it completely fucking ruined it (and note that I used the exact same kind of L'Oreal Paris both times). But I noticed Garnier Whole Blends is perfect. I use the one with Acaï berry extract that is both fortifying shampoo and conditioner. At one point I invested in deep conditioners (one with coconut oil, the other with Shea/honey/silk) and while the Shea butter one was good, I tried Eucerin baby wash and shampoo + Garnier color protecting shampoo + conditioner for my face, back, hair and body (only used the Garnier for hair, but the Eucerin for both) and it became PERFECT. Y'see my hair only grows OUT in some kind of semi-jewfro that isn't completely curly, but it's unmanageable and wavy (spic hair, basically). But after applying this, not only will it become straight and soft to where the bangs can hang over my eyes and I can still see bright as day and not irritate my skin, but it also puffs out and looks good as fuck simultaneously. For the itch (mine is stress related, which is why I broke out), I simply use zyrtec (OTC anti-allergen) and/or baby wipes for bumps and to remove grease on my face.

4, 5 & 6.) For the first two, all I can do is simply own the shit. I could go for a TikTok 'pretty boy' look, because I'm now manageable after searching aimlessly for years on end for solutions to all my physical shortcomings. As for no. #6, I simply keep my body trimmed with a beard trimmer and get rid of any awkward body hairs. Even though I can't cut it all off completely and there's usually thin layers left (the shit grows everywhere except for my back), it's usually not as noticeable as a fucking gorilla (since my hair is dark). For facial/neck/chest hair though, that's actually constant, and I have to use an actual razor to knock it out (I just go back and forth, I don't really drag mine since those bikini razors are better for my kind of hair because they're thinner and more fine a cut than a multiblade Gillette razor). I just soak my face with warm water as long as I can (3 minutes), then thinly apply shaving gel (I don't coat my face with cream because I tend to miss shit like that and it leaves my face all rough feeling like that) and just cut anywhere I see hair and just knock out the chest hair with a beard trimmer. But it's more than once a week I have to shave my face because I'm that high maintenance.

But even in spite of all this, I look better now, but I'm not fully finished yet. But hopefully soon I'll get the other shit more better addressed.

Last edited:
Dnr

Why type all that bullshit tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jmpace52
I'm 300 clips don't come like that 3 drums to his chest

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
the fact that it takes this much effort to grow out hair 💀

let ur hair get used to no products/shampoo/conditioner and js water and u reached ur natural hair’s potential

By growing your hair out do you mean medium length like tiktok type shit? If so, that’s good

But if you mean like LONG hair incel metalhead type hair, don’t ever do that. It’s not enough to be chad to do that, you have to be a SPECIFIC type of chad to pull that off. 99.99% of men will never be able to pull that off

• +1
Reactions: Jmpace52
Also, DO NOT STARVEMAXX! When I was twacked out on Adderall a few months in 2019 and looked like a skeleton, I was probably the most physically incel looking thing in existence until I quit that shit and regained my weight back. Malnutrition causes BRAIN DAMAGE! And that shit is IRREVERSIBLE! Same goes for smoking. It kills appetite too, and if you go off of it, you'll gain a fuckton of weight (I quit one time for more than 6 months and right before I relapsed I was slightly overweight at 5'8" 202 lbs - the most I ever weighed, btw I'm 160s range now but prefer 180s since I think it's optimal for me). If you are a smoker and feel your gut rumbling, EAT FIRST BEFORE YOU LIGHT ANOTHER ONE UP! Your looks are the most important thing ever in more ways than you can realize. Fuck "body positivity". Unhealthy ain't good.

As for Deoderant/cologne, I use Suave for Deoderant (Axe is okay, but it depends on which one you're using; it has to be gel, because their soapy white sticks have no lasting smell to them and are basically useless). For cologne, I use bod, not that cheap ass Ole Spice and Axe.

Another thing is my face looks autistic. But when I have better hair and bangs, it appears somewhat androgynous.

By growing your hair out do you mean medium length like tiktok type shit?
Yes. The most I would let it grow out is probably neck length and a bit "puffy" in appearance, given my hair type. I ain't growing no mullet because it doesn't grow straight.

• +1
Reactions: loksr
the fact that it takes this much effort to grow out hair 💀

let ur hair get used to no products/shampoo/conditioner and js water and u reached ur natural hair’s potential
Sus

And lastly, DO NOT dye or flat/curling iron your hair, you will lose it. You can spray (temp) dye it, but never permanent dye the shit. You'll make it worse. Just comb it and figure out the right shampoo/conditioner for your hair. This is why I'm not balding, and that's also why I'll never use them in the future either.

What’s your ethnicity?
El Goblino...

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 16369
I had long hair when I was about 17 and 20, besides maintenance the big problem I had was the wind, it blew around so much but I was dumb I should've put products with hold in the hair, I had middle part so prince of persia style hair tbh and scruffy beard it didn't look that bad but it makes you look low class, good for attracting older women, women in their 30s and 40s liked it the most tbh.

Also I got lots of IOI from chubby / fat blonde women my age and younger so if you like pawg it could work for that, most guys who look good with long hair also look good with short hair which has broader appeal so depends if you want to nichemax or not.

I grew it out after watching kingdom of heaven and thinking that Orlando Bloom mogged with it. Second time because I watched last samurai and was depressioncel att.

A good sign is you get compared to Jesus (I heard this often), bad sign if you get called hobo, terrorist or gypsy (heard this a bit but less than jesus comments) jfl.

Also it is has strong appeal to Christian and spiritual women so bare that in mind.

Last edited:
long hair will only make you look uglier, bald head is the peak of male attractiveness trust me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lao ming and Acromegaly_Chad