[Long] Insane single mother gets child taken by CPS . . .

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
TOTAL SHIT SHOWInsane sex-addicted single mother gets child taken by CPS because her daughter bounced on her boyfriends chest during sex among other borderline pedophilic actions, now constantly posts motivational rants on facebook about how this is empowering and how raising a child is a form of co-dependence.

Here is her story of why her daughter was taken, among other nonsensical bullshit about the therapeutic nature of expressive dance with some biography thrown in (REALLY FUCKING LONG WARNING):

https://i.imgur.com/YVkmeAY.png

To summarize:
  • rode cock carousel for 26 years
  • considers herself as only "technically" an adult
  • would scream in her infant daughter's face
  • after 1 year of motherhood, decided to go back to tinder to fuck randoms
  • met another hippy at some art bullshit and fell in love
  • posted on facebook about how she would fuck her bf with her daughter in the room "bouncing on his cock while she was bouncing on his chest."
  • posted other nude photos of herself, boyfriend, and daughter online
Now, wouldn't you feel like an absolute shit cunt if you were her? She certainly doesn't; losing her daughter has been a transformative experience for her. In her own concluding words, before a photo of her relaxing on a pier and laughing:
I’m traveling, dancing, and living in the city of my choice with incredible supportive friends. It seems like it wasn’t that long ago when I was looking out through a glass wall wondering when it would be my turn to play and have fun. I sat on the sidelines pouting. I forgot who I was and that, with every cell of my being, I have the power to make my dreams come true.
LOVE created the miracle that is now my life and when you say “But what about your daughter?” My response is this...she is not mine to claim. She is on her path and I am on mine. We are forever connected. I choose to trust that every decision I make simply because it feels good is a love letter I write not only to her but to every child woman and man on this planet

More ragefuel, wherein she reveals that she is also anti-vax and didn't feed her daughter meat:
https://i.imgur.com/Infu9Nb.png
More posts (ALL OF THIS IS PUBLIC, I AM NOT HER FRIEND NOR AM I POSTING ANYTHING SHE HASN'T ALREADY CHOSEN TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD, AND BELIEVE ME, SHE WANTS TO SHARE HER LIFESTYLE WITH EVERYONE)
tasteful nude - NSFW NSFL 🤢🤮
framing child-rearing as a being co-dependent
haters = jealous
one of her dozens of rants justifying what she's done, complaining about haters, and whining that society denigrates women by expecting them to raise children "on their own" 🤔
there is actually a whole underground community of these people. She had tons of links to podcasts she had done with other sexually liberated moms, sex therapists, free love types, etc. It's probably the most foul, disgusting thing I have seen on facebook for a while, ever since the pedo cast fetish ring.

Not a single word

Armageddon is the only way