long midface can be fixed

I really wonder why you'd go through this shit as a woman. As a woman you can have a great life despite looking below average
One has to relize that it is more of a death sentence for a woman to have a longish face than a man. Short face is a feminine trait and ofc woman like men want to look thier best. Whats differ is that woman is even more obsessed with it. So no more need to wonder...

Last edited:
i know i will probably never get an answer but Mesr how did you manage to contact the 2 docs in charge of that study they never answered my mail? . I'm willing to be a guinea pig for that .. still beat roping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Yeah, I agree, ape philtrum is a tragedy but you can never be a Chad with a long nose, it literally ruins harmony
Look at @EthnicelAscension 's pfp (it's him by the way), and he looks aesthetic with his nose.

• Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Look at @EthnicelAscension 's pfp (it's him by the way), and he looks aesthetic with his nose.
Long nose is still holding me back, it’s just not a failo. Also to be fair it’s about how long your perceived nose length is. Usually a high set upper nose bridge and narrow base/tip will make a nose seem longer than it actually is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Long nose is still holding me back, it’s just not a failo. Also to be fair it’s about how long your perceived nose length is. Usually a high set upper nose bridge and narrow base/tip will make a nose seem longer than it actually is.
if noses could legit be shortened, 60% of us wouldnt be here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3202 and EthnicelAscension
if noses could legit be shortened, 60% of us wouldnt be here
I think medicine will be capable in the next decade or two. There's such a high market demand, and people already are shortening their noses by 10mm+ with tip rotations and slicing off droopy septums.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 678
I think medicine will be capable in the next decade or two. There's such a high market demand, and people already are shortening their noses by 10mm+ with tip rotations and slicing off droopy septums.
im coping hard with MSE, rhino+lip lift for shortening my midface and increasing FHWR

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and EthnicelAscension
im coping hard with MSE, rhino+lip lift for shortening my midface and increasing FHWR
That will do the job, also remember, if you max out your IPD with MSE, and then get your eyebrows spaced out enough (to raise perceived IPD), you can get away with having a non compact midface, O pry has a 1.1 ratio which would normally be considered compact, but he does not have a compact midface. Nose length has a lot to do with perceived midface length too, I actually have a .98 midface ratio, but my nose's length still results in people thinking I have a "slightly long midface". Sounds like a good plan nonetheless.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Deleted member 678
That will do the job, also remember, if you max out your IPD with MSE, and then get your eyebrows spaced out enough (to raise perceived IPD), you can get away with having a non compact midface, O pry has a 1.1 ratio which would normally be considered compact, but he does not have a compact midface. Nose length has a lot to do with perceived midface length too, I actually have a .98 midface ratio, but my nose's length still results in people thinking I have a "slightly long midface". Sounds like a good plan nonetheless.
the best we can do is to camouflage it as much as possible ,its our only hope.i made realistic morphs of myself after these surgeries+MSE and they look very promising.

• Love it
I still think it'd look odd if you shortened it, Imo. You have a paticular phenotype that makes it fit, otherwise it'd look bad.

Also, your sig is 100% true, there used to be so many intelligent users on here. The reason why it's so shit now is due to the recent influx of people in their teens, which usually means immature people which leads to immature content/shitposting. That and the fact that the intelligent users leave/left after they've gotten enough information on what to do and what not to do when it comes to looksmaxxing.

The mods should be more strict.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, HumidVent and EthnicelAscension
I still think it'd look odd if you shortened it, Imo. You have a paticular phenotype that makes it fit, otherwise it'd look bad.

Also, your sig is 100% true, there used to be so many intelligent users on here. The reason why it's so shit now is due to the recent influx of people in their teens, which usually means immature people which leads to immature content/shitposting. That and the fact that the intelligent users leave/left after they've gotten enough information on what to do and what not to do when it comes to looksmaxxing.

The mods should be more strict.
Yea I have to make predictions on how changes to the nose would actually impact my face

Another problem is that greycels (the ones who actually looksmax) take all of the valuable info here and looksmax without really putting in much in return, I try to share a lot of the stuff I do in order to exchange the knowledge I received from this site with the knowledge I gained in my own time.

Also I think a very long philtrum might be better, you can always use facial hair to hide it like "the man himself".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3202
Yea I have to make predictions on how changes to the nose would actually impact my face

Another problem is that greycels (the ones who actually looksmax) take all of the valuable info here and looksmax without really putting in much in return, I try to share a lot of the stuff I do in order to exchange the knowledge I received from this site with the knowledge I gained in my own time.

Also I think a very long philtrum might be better, you can always use facial hair to hide it like "the man himself".
Yeah, I try to help everyone by giving them suggestions in my DMs

It's ironic how greycels are the ones that actually Looksmax on here.

And I don't believe that the mods should place an age restriction because a lot of the information on here is useful if you're in your prepubescent years or even a little bit past it. I was late into my 17th year when I found this gem of a site, imagine if I couldn't join because of age limit, I would be screwed right now with a jaw implant that I don't need.

Last edited:
  • +1
If you have a long midface, will you more than likely also have a long philtrum? Also, is LeFort3 also for long midface?

If you have a long midface, will you more than likely also have a long philtrum? Also, is LeFort3 also for long midface?
nah sometimes you can have normal philtrum and long nose
or even normal absolute measurements of nose and philtrum but an IPD that is too low

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
long nose is not fixable but its far better than a long philtrum

but you literally can fix the long philtrum issue but not the long nose. And a long nose looks much worse than long philtrum. Cope

but you literally can fix the long philtrum issue but not the long nose. And a long nose looks much worse than long philtrum. Cope
Long philtrum looks pretty bad tbh

Just
If I had a long midface id rather just find some mad method to widen the face to instead compensate the length.

yo do you know why the midface lengthens?
have a gigantic fucking head theory

nah sometimes you can have normal philtrum and long nose

or even normal absolute measurements of nose and philtrum but an IPD that is too low
Note that nasion placement, along with PFL can have a massive effect on both IPD and midface measurements. Maybe even eyebrow shape has an effect.
I've seen before and afters of Le Fort III where the patient had a comically long midface that was shortened by the procedure.

Last edited:
I've seen before and afters of Le Fort III where the patient had a comically long midface that was shortened by the procedure.
[/QUOTE]

was this in non " gummy smile" patient or did they all had a vertical maxillary excess to start with?

I'm trying to contact the 2 author of that study op posted as i'm willing to be the guinea pig to have my horse face butchered but those doc are not responding ,they don't even have their own websites as they seem to be working for some subpar uni in beiruth .

So if op is comes back one day and is willing to tell me how he managed to contact them i'd appreciate greatly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Only just found this now, My nasal base is a fair bit higher than the connection between septum to philtrum. Does this mean I could slice tissue from the hanging septum so that the middle part of the philtrum is closer in length to the philtrum length measured from the nasal base?

That would mean a lip lift would look more harmonious when im going from a larger to small philtrum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
Only just found this now, My nasal base is a fair bit higher than the connection between septum to philtrum. Does this mean I could slice tissue from the hanging septum so that the middle part of the philtrum is closer in length to the philtrum length measured from the nasal base?

That would mean a lip lift would look more harmonious when im going from a larger to small philtrum
I think so, but you would need to consult with a surgeon, but I have no doubt in my mind that a capable surgeon should be able to do that for you.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4887
Why would you need lefort and lip lift? My midface ratio is like 0.94-0.96 or something, and I have a legit 21cm philtrum and a really thin upperlip. I am pretty sure that if I get a lip lift, due to the fact that my philtrum is so long and my upper lip is thin, that I should be able to reach higher than 1 as midface ratio, just based of the lip lift alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You need lefort AND a lip lift

Subnasale stomion distance was reduced by 5mm. Brings the entire mouth up

View attachment 84658View attachment 84659
i somehow got long midface even tho im natural jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and Chad69
[/QUOTE]
Can you show examples of this.
Also I actually sometimes coping with Won Woon MARPE protocol and simulation F where whole maxilla is notated ccw and midface is dramatically shortened along with cheekbones etc. Hope in the near future they will develop this or something similar. Actually Idk why I put so much energy in midface cause my is 1.0 but still look long.

You need lefort AND a lip lift

Subnasale stomion distance was reduced by 5mm. Brings the entire mouth up

View attachment 84658View attachment 84659
Nothing new tho. Bimax+Rhino or Bimax+MSE can almost always *Ascend(I wouldn't necessarily say fix)a long midface

I really wonder why you'd go through this shit as a woman. As a woman you can have a great life despite looking below average
Alot of these surgeries can fix functional health issues whereas things like fillers and implants are just cosmetic.

Can you show examples of this.
Also I actually sometimes coping with Won Woon MARPE protocol and simulation F where whole maxilla is notated ccw and midface is dramatically shortened along with cheekbones etc. Hope in the near future they will develop this or something similar. Actually Idk why I put so much energy in midface cause my is 1.0 but still look long.
[/QUOTE]
can you provide me with more info on that? i'd litteraly kill to have my midfac shorten by 1mm thanks

her midface is very long looks long in the after too but nice improvement
lifefuel for people who have slightly longer midface which will look compact after

Mouthbreathing and dolichocephalic skull but idk how to widen it

I believe people's face becomes longer not because they mouth breathe but because they do not keep their teeth in contact. We all know people who were mouth breathers yet don't develop a long midface. Why is that? Some nasal breathers leave tbeir mouth open still develop a long midface. Get this right

I believe people's face becomes longer not because they mouth breathe but because they do not keep their teeth in contact. We all know people who were mouth breathers yet don't develop a long midface. Why is that? Some nasal breathers leave tbeir mouth open still develop a long midface. Get this right
Yeah and you're a fucking idiot who doesn't understand facial dimensions. I don't know anyone who naturally holds their teeth together as you shouldn't and midface length etc are mostly determined by the cranial base.

33174551 8A0B 4FFE AF5E 915B1E216BDE

Yeah and you're a fucking idiot who doesn't understand facial dimensions. I don't know anyone who naturally holds their teeth together as you shouldn't and midface length etc are mostly determined by the cranial base.

You tell me where the problem arises from but not what causes it. I believe gravity will cause the downward growth of the cranial base during development unless a sufficient force kept at all times upwards from teeth being kept together very light contact and the tongue pushing upwards

You tell me where the problem arises from but not what causes it. I believe gravity will cause the downward growth of the cranial base during development unless a sufficient force kept at all times upwards from teeth being kept together very light contact and the tongue pushing upwards
345tgf

Literally the ultimate state of broscience jfl @curryslayerordeath gih.

Cranial base is extremely dependent on genetics and somewhat sleeping position + probably some other fractors which I know nothing about.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
@RealSurgerymax what’s your opinion on the long midface problem?