• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NormieKilla, ThreadMatters, SPFromNY914 and 7 others

Enjoy your lefort 1

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Salience, ThreadMatters, Chadeep and 7 others
I really wonder why you'd go through this shit as a woman. As a woman you can have a great life despite looking below average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Copemaxxing, Salience and 15 others
Only if u have too vertically developed maxilla, nothing new

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Administrator
Are you serious? Thank the holy lord...

Enjoy your lefort 1

Surgery is the pinnacle of medicine, probably the single thing that is actually not a scam in medicine.

• +1
Reactions: Salience, jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I will. I'm 17 and this is pure lifefuel
If I had a long midface id rather just find some mad method to widen the face to instead compensate the length.

yo do you know why the midface lengthens?

If I had a long midface id rather just find some mad method to widen the face to instead compensate the length.

Mouthbreathing and dolichocephalic skull but idk how to widen it

i have wide face and slightly long midface (~1 in mirror but ~0.97 in clinical photos). looks way better when i morph a compact midface

compact midface is crucial.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 685 and Whyamihere
i have wide face and slightly long midface (~1 in mirror but ~0.97 in clinical photos). looks way better when i morph a compact midface

compact midface is crucial.
i think prominant cheekbones make it look more compact. ive got a short midface but still looks kinda bad since I dont have the best cheekbones
who gives a fuck you wont feel a thing
pray to god you dont get anaesthesia awareness

You need lefort AND a lip lift

Subnasale stomion distance was reduced by 5mm. Brings the entire mouth up

View attachment 84658View attachment 84659
@Gudru lifefuel

• +1
Mouthbreathing and dolichocephalic skull but idk how to widen it
surgery. palate expnasion. mewing. implants. fillers. acromegaly (not sure if legit)

• Woah
From fetal alcohol syndrome to a mousemaxxed librarian. Not bad.

I really wonder why you'd go through this shit as a woman. As a woman you can have a great life despite looking below average
To score Chads more frequently and consistently.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, cyberjap, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
this might be the most important surgery for fwhrcels, indeed lifechanging

Lol @ getting this done. Just do things to camouflage your long midface. Lip lift, cheekbone implants, longer hair on sides, rhino

Lol @ getting this done. Just do things to camouflage your long midface. Lip lift, cheekbone implants, longer hair on sides, rhino
Lip lift won't do enough if you already have a really short philtrum like me. And cheekbone implants will only widen it a bit and it'll mare your eyes closer set which is bad. You need to change the length

Lip lift won't do enough if you already have a really short philtrum like me. And cheekbone implants will only widen it a bit and it'll mare your eyes closer set which is bad. You need to change the length
Well it depends on the severity of the long face. I have a long philtrum so a lip lift would help me alot. Also a rhino would as well.

• +1
why cant this be done in a normal person?
because a normal person has a normal vertical height of maxilla, it's just the midface that is too long
This apply to 95% of people with long midface

i emailed the author and he confirmed to me that this is possible in someone without a gummy smile. i have a feeling he's also very cheap compared to US surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
someone should tell her she doesnt need to tilt her head up anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino

Lefort Is the Most legit Surgery anyone Who denies It is COping Hard

lefort does not change midface

low iq thread

Probably desperate for a High tier BetaBUXX

Major cope, the problem of most longmidfacecels is not a long philtrum but a vertically long nose. How the heck are you supposed to shorten a nose? As far as I know it's impossible because you would have to remodel half of your skull

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
Major cope, the problem of most longmidfacecels is not a long philtrum but a vertically long nose. How the heck are you supposed to shorten a nose? As far as I know it's impossible because you would have to remodel half of your skull
It honestly depends ngl some Longfacecels have small upturned noses and a LONGGGG Filtrum

long nose is not fixable but its far better than a long philtrum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 4887 and 1 other person
long nose is not fixable but its far better than a long philtrum
Yeah, I agree, ape philtrum is a tragedy but you can never be a Chad with a long nose, it literally ruins harmony

It looks like she just fixed her posture jfl

Yeah, I agree, ape philtrum is a tragedy but you can never be a Chad with a long nose, it literally ruins harmony

Gao

longer than average nose for sure, combined with his mustache to hide his philtrum it saved him

Slightly long nose is aesthetic and looks high class. @mesr in terms of pure measurement what is considered a long nose?

yes i agree long nose is high class and aesthetic, especially if midface is still compact. but overall its not important, short nose is fine if your midface is compact.

i would guess average nose is probably around 50-55mm.

but its all about proportions, you must consider nose relative to philtrum

If you have a noticeable long midface, just fraud with a beard. That's what I'm planning to do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 4887 and Deleted member 2012
facial hair can fraud a long philtrum but not a long midface

i emailed the author and he confirmed to me that this is possible in someone without a gummy smile. i have a feeling he's also very cheap compared to US surgeons.
When the coping is too strong

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
facial hair can fraud a long philtrum but not a long midface
A mustache + beard can give the illusion of a shorter midface.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
When the coping is too strong

haven't seen you provide any real explanations why it cant be done. even eppley says the only issue with impaction in a normal person is burying the teeth under the lips...but a lip lift can solve that exact issue. the author covers this exact issue, and the final result looks good:

The long lip (30.7 mm; norm, 20.1 + 2 mm) constituted a limitation to the routine maxillary Lefort impaction because of the expected deficient display of maxillary teeth at rest and during smile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and HSM1
I actually have a downswing maxilla and a long philtrum so I’ll get this when I am 18 + a lip lift

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
Looks really good

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere