Reactions: Deleted member 4397, Chinlet Ascension, Slob and 5 others
@subhuman incel over for your neotenous ass :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and subhuman incel
it correlates with height

• +1
Reactions: Sick, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 22126 and 7 others
A long midface with strong brow ridge looks pretty intimidating

not as intimidating as protroood supraorbitals, protroood glabella, and short midface

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, datboijj and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, thecel and Deleted member 756
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Preoximerianas, Tryndamere and 1 other person
short mid is for females
thats why girls with long midface look like tranny
@subhuman incel
Same with philtrum the longer the better

• +1
Reactions: thecel
When is something dimorphic trait it does not automatically mean that it is attractive and aesthetic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Adonis007, LastHopeForNorman, ErbCel and 8 others
When is something dimorphic trait it does not automatically mean that it is attractive and aesthetic

Agreed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • JFL
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman and Beanermaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I know lol, i don’t want a short midface i want a proportionate 1.00-1.05 midface ratio
same but my eyes are too close set need 5mm of ipd :ogre:

not as intimidating as protroood supraorbitals, protroood glabella, and short midface
short midface looks primitive and aggressive, longer looks more calculating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and thecel
Doesn't make it any less of a shit feature, an actual long midface is :ogre: tier. Slightly long can work if other features are right (particularly chin height), though average length or slightly compact still mogs tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, Deleted member 14280 and Effortless
Meanwhile in reality:
"Are people with shorter, wider faces really more dangerous? The short answer is yes, but only for men.
We found that men who had shorter, wider faces behaved in a more threatening manner across a number of different behaviours. They were more aggressive, more prejudiced and more likely to deceive others. These effects were not observed in women.
But we did find that both men and women with relatively larger ratios were more dominant than men and women with relatively smaller ratios. For example, people with larger width-to-height ratios agreed more with statements like “I often try to get my own way regardless of what others may want”.
In one very interesting study, the authors analysed the ratios of 29 US presidents and found that even among this über-dominant group of men, presidents with larger ratios were characterised by a heightened drive to achieve.
A smaller number of studies also found that men with larger ratios were more successful in business and sports (although, unfortunately, no studies examined these relationships in women).
Men with larger ratios also have higher levels of testosterone – a hormone strongly implicated in dominance-seeking behaviour. One study even found that men with larger ratios had more children than men with smaller ratios."

Meanwhile in reality:
"Are people with shorter, wider faces really more dangerous? The short answer is yes, but only for men.
We found that men who had shorter, wider faces behaved in a more threatening manner across a number of different behaviours. They were more aggressive, more prejudiced and more likely to deceive others. These effects were not observed in women.
But we did find that both men and women with relatively larger ratios were more dominant than men and women with relatively smaller ratios. For example, people with larger width-to-height ratios agreed more with statements like “I often try to get my own way regardless of what others may want”.
In one very interesting study, the authors analysed the ratios of 29 US presidents and found that even among this über-dominant group of men, presidents with larger ratios were characterised by a heightened drive to achieve.
A smaller number of studies also found that men with larger ratios were more successful in business and sports (although, unfortunately, no studies examined these relationships in women).
Men with larger ratios also have higher levels of testosterone – a hormone strongly implicated in dominance-seeking behaviour. One study even found that men with larger ratios had more children than men with smaller ratios."

so what dumbfuck
that doesnt make it a good thing

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Effortless
neckpill

Attachments

• 1632373317514.jpg
    1632373317514.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 89
short mid is for females
thats why girls with long midface look like tranny
@subhuman incel
That’s my only foolproof metric to distinguish trannies on tinder in a heartbeat. Long midface Dead giveaway

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 5786
Thanks for helping me cope

lifefuel to me

post speaks for itself

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Long midface only works with long hair and a very strong jaw, saw an illustration of a Targaryen with these features (forgot his name) but looked very high class

Meanwhile in reality:
Only for men, what? 😂😂😂😂😂 so fucking dumb. I’ve seen first hand how women with broader faces will bully women with narrower ones.

Agreed. Short midface needs to look extremely masculine to not look like a child. I think lower 3rd height is very important as well, though. Long midface + long lower face = most masculine face.

Zil tallvsshortfaces 3230543 1456993653372