Long midface is the worst possible trait

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Being a man with short stature is horrible , so is androgenic alopecia or lacking bones / facial definition. However all of those are fixable if you turn yourself into a trans female.

But long midface? There’s zero cure for it, you are a horsefaced male and would be even worse off as a horsefaced tranny since technically it’s a male dimorphic trait

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 18244 and 13 others
idk long midface can look okay on some foids but is a killer on men with low facial width (i have it and i am a neet rotter of 6 years)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
@Hollowburn gtfih, suifuel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 18879
What will you do when your hair starts falling out? :p

It's weird that nature gave me a head that requires orbital box osteotomy to not look deformed. But then again, there are actual deformed people. :feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 3828 and justbentbro
You ain’t gonna be chad (like 99.99% of men) with long midface but you can still be above-average looking.

Whats the point of threads like this if you can’t change a long midface?

You ain’t gonna be chad (like 99.99% of men) with long midface but you can still be above-average looking
Let me reassure everyone : youre never gonna be chad even with everything. Because chads are born.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14262, Need2Ascend and 5 others
You can still be somewhat attractive with a long face as long as it's not too severe.

042619-brandonlee-1280x720.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, datboijj and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 19499
Looks ogre ngl
Yeah, but he's saved by his other features so it's not too bad. He was also a white-passing hapa so he got lucky until his untimely death, that is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
its a mogger trait

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: jfcage, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 17244

long midface women mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 18879
idk long midface can look okay on some foids but is a killer on men with low facial width (i have it and i am a neet rotter of 6 years)
twin fr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
It’s Somali pheno. Like 30% of the Somali population have this failo.
More posts than rep brutal no replypill

nah u just need taller proportions to balance it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, incel194012940 and justbentbro
Cope.
I have a long midface and I became a woman (y)

Do I pass guys?
Robyn 1 1522323079

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Water is wet

i think it's more a failo on women

Being a man with short stature is horrible , so is androgenic alopecia or lacking bones / facial definition. However all of those are fixable if you turn yourself into a trans female.

But long midface? There’s zero cure for it, you are a horsefaced male and would be even worse off as a horsefaced tranny since technically it’s a male dimorphic trait
Richard Armitrage has a long midface and is very attractive. So does Keannu Reeves. You just have to have enough forward growth on the profile view and a vertically long enough jaw and horizontally wide enough jaw to counteract the long face. Slightly wider set eyes helps too.

Last edited:
Let me reassure everyone : youre never gonna be chad even with everything. Because chads are born.
Really? I think someone ascending to chad is just as likely as someone being born Chad because it requires a very specific base and like the perfect looksmaxxes.