Long Midface, Narrow Face, Narrow Skull

T

trying_toascend

Iron
Hey Y’all! I have a long narrow face and a narrow skull with a long midface? Is there anyway to fix this? Can Bimax save me? Is it over?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, IAMNOTANINCEL, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
Nothing you can do apart from surgery then
What surgery? I have a narrow palate with high finial angle and narrow/long face. What surgery would you recommend? MSE and MSDO and then Bimax or just Bimax?

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Giant implants modified OBO

• +1
Reactions: nathan
If u trully have narrow skull, but "optimally developped" there is nothing u can do. If that narovness is rather an illusion caused by downward growth or recession, pheraps, but u have to be more specific.

Are you nordic

• WTF
Reactions: Lyxguxx
If u trully have narrow skull, but "optimally developped" there is nothing u can do. If that narovness is rather an illusion caused by downward growth or recession, pheraps, but u have to be more specific.
Down grown, not optimally developed

You need to pm a surgery expert

MLF3+BSSO and dropping nasion for shorter midface

Jaw angle, infraorbital, supraorbital-temporal implants for wider more square face.

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz, incelmogger, SubhumanForever and 2 others
Hey Y’all! I have a long narrow face and a narrow skull with a long midface? Is there anyway to fix this? Can Bimax save me? Is it over?
Just have a massive dom chin like Draven bro

Jaw angle, infraorbital, supraorbital-temporal implants for wider more square face.
Just look like a botched clown box theory

1cVP

Gandy is ideal but "horsefaced" too since he has a tall dom face, keep coping with blockmaxxing while we run the ideal male archetype

Eanemhfpk2m41
Draven cg league of legends 2019 awaken 16 by michaelxgamingph dgqz00o pre

• JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx
Nordics mog everyone, you slavicuck.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Lol that wasnt even the point of my comment i was gonna say he has a tall skull, fragile little nordcuck :lul:

To the human eye u cant even tell the difference its just lower prenatal T due to colder environment and less access to food. I was born in america so i look more like the second picture

you can dm me, but most likely bimax can save u

To the human eye u cant even tell the difference its just lower prenatal T due to colder environment and less access to food. I was born in america so i look more like the second picture
Are you polish?

Try mewing

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever

Could you not just do MSE and MSDO? I really want everything to be just bone and avoid implants. So I think Modified Lefort 3 + MSE and MSDO implants will do the trick, no?

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Nothing you can do apart from surgery then

He had a normal midface before and got a long one after homeoblock. Dentist tried to hurt him and other crazy stuff when he started speaking up about it. its the craziest case on this forum but he might hold the cure to a long midface if he gets fixed. We're all trying to help him.

Last edited:
mse + msdo its semi intrusive but not like split open your entire face and peel off all of your skin with expensive titanium implants invasive
you can fix your ortho, improve your airways, and of course widen your skull

Just get 300k to spend on surgeries brah!!!

bro just softmax, be nt and take ped's and see what happens tbh

This is so funny to me
>Just get modified surgery that is impossible to get theory
he can prolly get some absurdly risky obo + tripod osteotomy with bimax ccw to fix all this shit tbh. only problem is it’s expensive, slightly experimental and quite risky.

he can prolly get some absurdly risky obo + tripod osteotomy with bimax ccw to fix all this shit tbh. only problem is it’s expensive, slightly experimental and quite risky.
No, he can't get this shit sorry