[Long Story]My oneitis indeed cucked me

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
Attention : Not a LARP or Eugenes.co copy thread
There was my university exam course started back 2 months ago,i was so happy that i managed to be in there cuz they want so much money and i'm a poorcel

For a week,i was going to course without any worries or smth after that week,there was a girl who came to my course which i'll name as "Anna",

Anna came into class and started looking at me without looking anyone else,i started thinking in that day,i'll get this girl

Time just started passing like this,we were looking at each other whole day,laughing and talking from daily topics

A month past after she came,after school,at school yard

My friends and i were smoking cigs and chilling,she came around us and we started talking,i asked her why do you look at me whole the time

Do i have anything special and my friends started pushing her to answer my question,she(in a shy way) said me that i kinda like you,u know

I was in an utter disbelief and shock,told her "yea,i think so",she immediately left our group and went to meet w her friend

After that when we were hanging around school,i saw her and she started smiling when she saw me,all of my friends thought i'm finally getting rid of Virgin status(i'm not a fucking khhv,i shared my pics back a year ago when i was in paris and i was like high tier normie,you all saw)

After the day that she told me so,there was class again,when i came into class

She was like a living ded,was talking noone just lying on the desk

She was barely looking at my face compared to other days,i thought she mistakely said that she likes me and was kinda shy

My friend texted her at the evening of this day,if you really like Batuhan aka me,she left him on read(We wuz like wtf,why'd u do this)

After that day,she started treating me giga cold,like never staring me at all or sum

The day after she left my friend on read,i texted her "Whatsup,are you okay you seemed a bit sick",She left me on read too

At the weekend,i went drinking with friends and became giga-drunk,i sent her friends my naked pics(JFL),saying like i love you fucking so much ANNAAAAA

One of our girl friend,asked her in their friends group if you really like Batuhan and she texted her back "No,i was just kidding w him"

Does it make any sense to you,after 2 months of stare,saying that she likes me in a shy way,she lyed like a shy abused dog after she told me so

I think she said her friends so because i did some disgrace such as sharing my naked pics with her friends and some other things i'll not mention here

What's ur thoughts about this,should i give up on trying to get her

I really like her ngl but other girls tries to texting me rn

I cried like a baby in my snaps,like i sent a giga friendzone to all girls in my school

They all think i'm in love like ded srs tbh,i kinda guarenteed i'm a virgin till college starts JFL

So what's ur thoughts on this?

Please read this

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6191, EckhartTollemaxx and 21 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6191 and 23 others
Stop talking to her. She’ll start talking to you again

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, MusicMaxxingMidget, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
And you’re a idiot for sending naked pics. Never send nudes as a guy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6191, WideZygos and 3 others
Stop talking to her. She’ll start talking to you again
I kinda made her feel like an angel tbh,she thinks she is a fucking princess atm

I'll stop giving her attention for a while,i kinda believe she really liked me but kinda ashamed of my stupid behaviours

• +1
Reactions: paranakee, ThreadMatters and Looks234
And you’re a idiot for sending naked pics. Never send nudes as a guy
Not my dick or sum,it was just my abs and upper body tbh

I was drunk and not aware of what i'm doing at this very moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ThreadMatters, Taylorswift and 1 other person
dn rd tbh. Is it worth it to read?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and inceletto
welcome back

• Love it
Reactions: inceletto
(was in an utter disbelief and shock,told her "yea,i think so" )

i did read op you re retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, stuckneworleans and inceletto
(was in an utter disbelief and shock,told her "yea,i think so" )

i did read op you re retarded
I couldn't think what should i say ahhahahaha,

Do you think do i have any possibility to get her at this point?

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
yes retard

agreed but you fucked up jfl at sending nudes bro :(
I sent only abs and upper body,i wasn't really aware of what kind of stupidy i was doing back

Fuck drinking tbh

You pretty much just murdered any chances you had with her by being cringy and sending her naked pic of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and inceletto
I couldn't think what should i say ahhahahaha,

Do you think do i have any possibility to get her at this point?
no , you re simping for her ,stop caring and find another girl in class and hit on her

• +1
let me get my rosetta stone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, sytyl and inceletto
You pretty much just murdered any chances you had with her by being cringy and sending her naked pic of yourself.
Not her only bro,i sent my naked pics with whole class including our math,biology,chemistry,physics and literature teacher

Do you think it is over for me?

She is kinda right if she stop wanting being w me

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6191, ThreadMatters and 3 others
if only you took my advice

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and inceletto

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Gargantuan, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
if only you took my advice
Not only with her jfl,

There was a bunch of girls trying to text w me and i told them all the story via snapchat

I don't have any chance with any women in my school,seems so jfl

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and sytyl
Not her only bro,i sent my naked pics with whole class including our math,biology,chemistry,physics and literature teacher

Do you think it is over for me?

She is kinda right if she stop wanting being w me
I’m sorry but you murdered your social status as well. No one wants to be with someone who is seen as cringy or a clown. You are goodlooking but not enough to where you can pull this off and get away with it.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Patient A, sytyl and 2 others
Lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Patient A, inceletto and 1 other person
I’m sorry but you murdered your social status as well. No one wants to be with someone who is seen as cringy or a clown. You are goodlooking but not enough to where you can pull this off and get away with it.
Do you think will people forget this after a month or someting,i have nothing to do but wait for this girl already

I told all this story to girls i flirt/used to flirt,i think i'm the biggest mentalcel on the whole forum like biggest stupid autist piece of shit jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift
you are a complicated man @inceletto .

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and inceletto
you are a complicated man @inceletto .
Did i fuck up so bad tbh?

Have you ever lived something like this,do you think she is right to refuse the fact that she told me she likes me(she said in a shy way)

I was pretty sure this girl was on my hands

Did i fuck up so bad tbh?

Have you ever lived something like this,do you think she is right to refuse the fact that she told me she likes me(she said in a shy way)

I was pretty sure this girl was on my hands
i have never been in that position (conversationless virgin etc)

closest i ever got was being left on read by oneitis after she ditched me

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift and inceletto
Do you think will people forget this after a month or someting,i have nothing to do but wait for this girl already

I told all this story to girls i flirt/used to flirt,i think i'm the biggest mentalcel on the whole forum like biggest stupid autist piece of shit jfl
From my experience, I did something that was very slightly embarrassing and it took 2 years for all the catty back talk and mocking to subside (although I am a subhuman and people just want to find any excuse to bully me). I suggest you let it subside, it won’t take long before it’s completely forgotten about. In the meanwhile, don’t let it get through your head if anyone mocks you for what you did but also don’t let them go overboard with it and disrespect you, you’re gonna need to fight anyone who keeps ACTIVELY trying to bully you for it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and inceletto
From my experience, I did something that was very slightly embarrassing and it took 2 years for all the catty back talk and mocking to subside (although I am a subhuman and people just want to find any excuse to bully me). I suggest you let it subside, it won’t take long before it’s completely forgotten about. In the meanwhile, don’t let it get through your head if anyone mocks you for what you did but also don’t let them go overboard with it and disrespect you, you’re gonna need to fight anyone who keeps ACTIVELY trying to bully you for it.
Please tell me that should i forget this girl or not?

Noone ever made fun of me tbh,i'm popular around boys and some really treats me even i smoke free cuz of them jfl

Noone tried to bully me but i know that her friends will call out her if she ever comes close to me

My friends thought that she is a bitch for telling that she likes me and turning from her words

They never looked from her point of view,i was thinking that she is a bitch aswell but she is kinda right ngl after i considered the stupidness i made

@inceletto’s oneitus

looking at the situation from her perspective:
624A407A 03AB 4AA0 888E 56C3B41F4253

P.S. that’s not @inceletto

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and inceletto
Please tell me that should i forget this girl or not?

Noone ever made fun of me tbh,i'm popular around boys and some really treats me even i smoke free cuz of them jfl

Noone tried to bully me but i know that her friends will call out her if she ever comes close to me

My friends thought that she is a bitch for telling that she likes me and turning from her words

They never looked from her point of view,i was thinking that she is a bitch aswell but she is kinda right ngl after i considered the stupidness i made
You should go no contact, focus on looksmaxing and talk to other foids. If she comes back then it is fine but if she doesn’t then you shouldn’t care either. Also, stop asking foids if they like you. You are too autistic.

• JFL
Imagine being sub 8 and sending nudes

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, PubertyMaxxer and inceletto
  • +1
There was my university exam course started back 2 months ago,i was so happy that i managed to be in there cuz they want so much money and i'm a poorcel

For a week,i was going to course without any worries or smth after that week,there was a girl who came to my course which i'll name as "Anna",

Anna came into class and started looking at me without looking anyone else,i started thinking in that day,i'll get this girl

Time just started passing like this,we were looking at each other whole day,laughing and talking from daily topics

My friends and i were smoking cigs and chilling,she came around us and we started talking,i asked her why do you look at me whole the time

Do i have anything special and my friends started pushing her to answer my question,she(in a shy way) said me that i kinda like you,u know

I was in an utter disbelief and shock,told her "yea,i think so",she immediately left our group and went to meet w her friend

After that when we were hanging around school,i saw her and she started smiling when she saw me,all of my friends thought i'm finally getting rid of Virgin status(i'm not a fucking khhv,i shared my pics back a year ago when i was in paris and i was like high tier normie,you all saw)

She was barely looking at my face compared to other days,i thought she mistakely said that she likes me and was kinda shy

My friend texted her at the evening of this day,if you really like Batuhan aka me,she left him on read(We wuz like wtf,why'd u do this)

After that day,she started treating me giga cold,like never staring me at all or sum

The day after she left my friend on read,i texted her "Whatsup,are you okay you seemed a bit sick",She left me on read too

At the weekend,i went drinking with friends and became giga-drunk,i sent her friends my naked pics(JFL),saying like i love you fucking so much ANNAAAAA

One of our girl friend,asked her in their friends group if you really like Batuhan and she texted her back "No,i was just kidding w him"

Does it make any sense to you,after 2 months of stare,saying that she likes me in a shy way,she lyed like a shy abused dog after she told me so

I think she said her friends so because i did some disgrace such as sharing my naked pics with her friends and some other things i'll not mention here

I cried like a baby in my snaps,like i sent a giga friendzone to all girls in my school

They all think i'm in love like ded srs tbh,i kinda guarenteed i'm a virgin till college starts JFL

Please read this
I read it
Brutal
Felt sorry for u OP
just move on, be strong
DO NOT come back to here because she won’t respect u anyway.
Btw are u sure she is NT? She seems borderline since she says that she likes u and then she doesnt

• +1
I read it
Brutal
Felt sorry for u OP
just move on, be strong
DO NOT come back to here because she won’t respect u anyway.
Btw are u sure she is NT? She seems borderline since she says that she likes u and then she doesnt
I thought she said so because she could be shamed because of my stupid behaviours

i was completly sure that she's into me ngl

@BigBiceps

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps

Please read this
Damn. She probably actually liked you, but would've wanted you to take the lead. I've witnessed it far too many times myself, girl acts interested, comes to talk to you, smiles at you, but loses interest if you don't do anything about it. And once you've lost her interest, it's really hard to rekindle it.

• +1
Damn. She probably actually liked you, but would've wanted you to take the lead. I've witnessed it far too many times myself, girl acts interested, comes to talk to you, smiles at you, but loses interest if you don't do anything about it. And once you've lost her interest, it's really hard to rekindle it.

I fucked up the situation with my autism bro,i was pretty sure i could make her my girl

Jfl at me for sending nudes tbh

This is what happens when ur looks cant make you get away with high autism

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I fucked up the situation with my autism bro,i was pretty sure i could make her my girl

Jfl at me for sending nudes tbh

This is what happens when ur looks cant make you get away with high autism
Yeah, tell me about it. I become way too low inhib while drunk too, once sent every girl on snapchat ''I love you''. ex-classmate even screenshotted.

• +1
bruh............... WHY WOULD YOU SEND NUDES!!!

• +1