[Long Story]My oneitis indeed cucked me

This is sad bro
What country is this

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
It took forever for you to make a move so she lost interest. (I had similar experience :feelswah: ) Also you burred any interest she had in you after your friend kept texting her and you sending dumb ass pics
i sent her friends my naked pics(JFL),saying like i love you fucking so much ANNAAAAA
like wtf is this. After the smoke break that you had with her buddies all you had to do was ask her out to chill the next day and you would have been golden afterwards. Not playing these dumb mind games.

• +1
It took forever for you to make a move so she lost interest. (I had similar experience :feelswah: ) Also you burred any interest she had in you after your friend kept texting her and you sending dumb ass pics

like wtf is this. After the smoke break that you had with her buddies all you had to do was ask her out to chill the next day and you would have been golden afterwards. Not playing these dumb mind games.
Will i ever have chance with her tbh,should i move on

I can wait for long time to make everyone forget about all ded srs

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA
Will i ever have chance with her tbh,should i move on

I can wait for long time to make everyone forget about all ded srs
Hard to say. You can try and asking her out to chill but dont mention the past and see how it goes. I personally would not play the long game. Imagine how trash you will feel if you wait and then get rejected either way.

• +1
Hard to say. You can try and asking her out to chill but dont mention the past and see how it goes. I personally would not play the long game. Imagine how trash you will feel if you wait and then get rejected either way.
I blocked every girl i talk to already,there is no women for me atm

I m ok for waiting because i really love this girl.I think its my stupidy which makes me incel ded srs

Attention : Not a LARP or Eugenes.co copy thread
There was my university exam course started back 2 months ago,i was so happy that i managed to be in there cuz they want so much money and i'm a poorcel

For a week,i was going to course without any worries or smth after that week,there was a girl who came to my course which i'll name as "Anna",

Anna came into class and started looking at me without looking anyone else,i started thinking in that day,i'll get this girl

Time just started passing like this,we were looking at each other whole day,laughing and talking from daily topics

A month past after she came,after school,at school yard

My friends and i were smoking cigs and chilling,she came around us and we started talking,i asked her why do you look at me whole the time

Do i have anything special and my friends started pushing her to answer my question,she(in a shy way) said me that i kinda like you,u know

I was in an utter disbelief and shock,told her "yea,i think so",she immediately left our group and went to meet w her friend

After that when we were hanging around school,i saw her and she started smiling when she saw me,all of my friends thought i'm finally getting rid of Virgin status(i'm not a fucking khhv,i shared my pics back a year ago when i was in paris and i was like high tier normie,you all saw)

After the day that she told me so,there was class again,when i came into class

She was like a living ded,was talking noone just lying on the desk

She was barely looking at my face compared to other days,i thought she mistakely said that she likes me and was kinda shy

My friend texted her at the evening of this day,if you really like Batuhan aka me,she left him on read(We wuz like wtf,why'd u do this)

After that day,she started treating me giga cold,like never staring me at all or sum

The day after she left my friend on read,i texted her "Whatsup,are you okay you seemed a bit sick",She left me on read too

At the weekend,i went drinking with friends and became giga-drunk,i sent her friends my naked pics(JFL),saying like i love you fucking so much ANNAAAAA

One of our girl friend,asked her in their friends group if you really like Batuhan and she texted her back "No,i was just kidding w him"

Does it make any sense to you,after 2 months of stare,saying that she likes me in a shy way,she lyed like a shy abused dog after she told me so

I think she said her friends so because i did some disgrace such as sharing my naked pics with her friends and some other things i'll not mention here

What's ur thoughts about this,should i give up on trying to get her

I really like her ngl but other girls tries to texting me rn

I cried like a baby in my snaps,like i sent a giga friendzone to all girls in my school

They all think i'm in love like ded srs tbh,i kinda guarenteed i'm a virgin till college starts JFL

So what's ur thoughts on this?

Please read this
What happened here is she likes your looks but your virgin status and mental problems shined through too much and she realized you're not the person she hoped you would be.

You asking her directly if she likes you made it awkward and your friends asking her if she really likes you confirmed your virgin non nt status to her and the cringe i love you texts and naked pics were the cherry on top to make sure she thinks you're a virgin non nt creep although you look kinda good.

But with this many social mistakes you'd have to be very gl for her to forgive it and you look quite good, high tier normie i'd say but it's not enough for fucking up everything possible. I don't know everything that happened but based on what i read you were acting cringey at many points.

Btw saying to a woman i love you before you even fuck means it's over for that relationship and making that publicly means she literally cannot love you as the social backlash would be massive to her.

Women use men to climb in status and the minimum level regarding mate choice is to not lose their status.

Blackpill is the most true at the extreme ends of the spectrum, very ugly or very gl.
The closer to 5psl you get the more redpilled reality becomes. (As 4 is still kinda ugly to girls, 4 psl is average but 5 psl is what women think of when they think average)

• JFL
What happened here is she likes your looks but your virgin status and mental problems shined through too much and she realized you're not the person she hoped you would be.

You asking her directly if she likes you made it awkward and your friends asking her if she really likes you confirmed your virgin non nt status to her and the cringe i love you texts and naked pics were the cherry on top to make sure she thinks you're a virgin non nt creep although you look kinda good.

But with this many social mistakes you'd have to be very gl for her to forgive it and you look quite good, high tier normie i'd say but it's not enough for fucking up everything possible. I don't know everything that happened but based on what i read you were acting cringey at many points.

Btw saying to a woman i love you before you even fuck means it's over for that relationship and making that publicly means she literally cannot love you as the social backlash would be massive to her.

Women use men to climb in status and the minimum level regarding mate choice is to not lose their status.

Blackpill is the most true at the extreme ends of the spectrum, very ugly or very gl.
The closer to 5psl you get the more redpilled reality becomes. (As 4 is still kinda ugly to girls, 4 psl is average but 5 psl is what women think of when they think average)
What do you think i should do as next move;i stop to look at her and movr on dince i fucked .up many chsnces i could be with her

I can wsit as much as i suppose to,ik my looks arent that good but im pretty ol fir turkey standarts ngl

Thx for high effort i ll folloe you

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx