Look at that tiktok foid to understand why i underline the importance of white sclera and bright eyes

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Whiteness of sclera and brightness is important for every eye color because of contrast.

But if you got nerfed by brown eyes its a mandatory.

And I think it has potential to make you fraud your PFL.

You can use eye drops. If you have any other suggestion to whiten it i would be glad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 12234, Xangsane and 3 others
i can't stand Turkish girls anymore there are fugly ngl. only balkan-turkish foids are gl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, szolliontaraelis, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
that little triangle they do at the lateral canthus frauds their PFL and eye shape so fucking hard it's unreal

if she washed it off, she'd have shit round eyes and would look like a little piggy with her boneless face

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 23154 and 4 others
Whiteness of sclera and brightness is important for every eye color because of contrast.

You can use eye drops. If you have any other suggestion to whiten it i would be glad.

View attachment 1853944

White sclera is fairly underrated.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Tallooksmaxxer, Oberyn and 1 other person
For turkcels there is visine sold for 20 TL in pharmacy.

Dont be suprised if the pharmacist looks at you like you are junkie because its used by junkies to relieve the redness after drug use :feelshehe::feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
i can't stand Turkish girls anymore there are fugly ngl. only balkan-turkish foids are gl
tbh over for me. i considered her decent. i would hit it for sure :aheago::aheago:

For turkcels there is visine sold for 20 TL in pharmacy.

Dont be suprised if the pharmacist looks at you like you are junkie because its used by junkies to relieve the redness after drug use :feelshehe::feelshehe:
it's universal amk.

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
tbh over for me. i considered her decent. i would hit it for sure :aheago::aheago:
turkish goggles.

blackpillers on suicidewatch. she has 50k followers I see hotter girls every day on my campus.

• WTF
that little triangle they do at the lateral canthus frauds their PFL and eye shape so fucking hard it's unreal

if she washed it off, she'd have shit round eyes and would look like a little piggy with her boneless face
we can fraud pfl by eyelashes transplant to that area.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
turkish goggles.

blackpillers on suicidewatch. she has 50k followers I see hotter girls every day on my campus.

wtf how did this subhuman got her :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
yeah i plan to get one. eyelashes are underrated here.
fucking absolutely

now I'm gonna look into it too, since my eyelashes are trash

what do they use as the transplant hair? arent eyelashes special in shape, texture and the way they grow?

fucking absolutely

now I'm gonna look into it too, since my eyelashes are trash

what do they use as the transplant hair? arent eyelashes special in shape, texture and the way they grow?
as i understand they can harvest the graft from various parts of scalp and it just grows into to be eyeleashes, not much info on internet tbh or i dont know much.

the transplanted hairs are expected to fall within 2 weeks and then new lashes will grow.

• Woah
as i understand they can harvest the graft from various parts of scalp and it just grows into to be eyeleashes, not much info on internet tbh or i dont know much.

the transplanted hairs are expected to fall within 2 weeks and then new lashes will grow.
is that really true?

because during a eyebrow transplant, the nape hair taken always is the same follicle, and always grows normal hair aka you have to trim it religiously because otherwise you will have hair growing out of your lashes

so how can a hair follicle just transform like that?

• Hmm...
is that really true?
according to internet yeah. it says most of the grafts are harvested from back of hair.
because during a eyebrow transplant, the nape hair taken always is the same follicle, and always grows normal hair aka you have to trim it religiously because otherwise you will have hair growing out of your lashes
Tbh nobody would get that surgery if it was like that.

I think you should consult to doctors neverthelessly because its a serious downside.

• +1
from what i've just researched it seems like a risky surgery with not very good results
yeah bro i just learned you need to trim it monthly. fuck that tbh. just hit up on minox i guess.

• +1
yeah bro i just learned you need to trim it monthly. just hit up on minox i guess.

it looks scuffed too, because it's not really eyelash hair but normal hair
its visible

• +1
it looks scuffed too, because it's not really eyelash hair but normal hair
its visible
yeah, i guess just use minox or something like mascara if its severe, not worth for the risk.

• +1

View attachment 1853944

Brown eyes isn’t a nerf.

• JFL
based

• +1