Look at these cucks under video about stacylite.

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
IMG 20200206 114642

No wonder why world is shit rn when scum like that walks on streets everyday.

The funniest is that she isnt even that good looking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 4675 and 20 others
I'm torn between reacting JFL and So sad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, mikeock, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
beta asf

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 685, Mediocre Normalfag and 1 other person
tumblr_lw2cgwWCKC1r7k3tzo1_400.gifv

So many faggots, so little time.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 685, stuckneworleans and 2 others
Vwey ugly

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
I'm torn between reacting JFL and So sad

I'm torn between the other 2 options go rope or show our friends the othER way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645

Good taste OP, I love this shit too

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
death to simps. death to simps.

KNPW YOUR WORTH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Krezo, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
Um, this video is about Maddison Beer actually. Nice bait though bro

If one of my homies said some shit like this id put a lit cigarette in their eyes tbh, kick their fucking head in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
View attachment 257542

Stacylite? She's a gigastacy. Many of us blackpillers even would cuck their whole life just to fuck that prime pussy even for once.
Jennifer

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and john2
Are you blind or dropped brain somewhere?
I think I got confused bro, because I distinctly remember this comment about apologising for cheating and I think its connected to Maddison Beer

• +1
Stacylite? She's a gigastacy. Many of us blackpillers even would cuck their whole life just to fuck that prime pussy even for once.
Talk for yourself. I see u have big willing to be cucked just lol
Id64740

Gigastacy? Please i see better looking young girls on daily here in my polish shithole. I see you average tits are measurment of gigastacy for you.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 685
Id rather have my dignity than some pussy son, and id never breed outside my race

Talk for yourself. I see u have big willing to be cucked just lol
View attachment 257616
Gigastacy? Please i see better looking young girls on daily here in my polish shithole. I see you average tits are measurment of gigastacy for you.
She has that innocent extremely cute look to her and I can see why some guys see her as a 10/10 and others think she's a 6/10

Female aestethics come down to taste in the end.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and BigBiceps
She has that innocent extremely cute look to her and I can see why some guys see her as a 10/10 and others think she's a 6/10

Female aestethics come down to taste in the end.
Same is with male aesthetic. Average 6psl guy can be rated by women as 10/10 because he is in their taste but on the end of day he is just 6psl, nothing compared to Chico, Pitt, O'Pry or so. Lets be objective.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Same is with male aesthetic. Average 6psl guy can be rated by women as 10/10 because he is in their taste but on the end of day he is just 6psl, nothing compared to Chico, Pitt, O'Pry or so. Lets be objective.
Yes some people have those striking faces that aren't necessarily very attractive by PSL standards but some people are heavily attracted to them and this chick has that.

fyi, I don't think she's anything special either

• +1
death to simps. death to simps.

KNPW YOUR WORTH
what if you dont have any worth but dont wanna be a cuck too but desire females too, do u suicide then

what if you dont have any worth but dont wanna be a cuck too but desire females too, do u suicide then
mgtow

giphy.gif

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and zeno
Yes some people have those striking faces that aren't necessarily very attractive by PSL standards but some people are heavily attracted to them and this chick has that.

fyi, I don't think she's anything special either
Yeah im serious, on polish streets she wouldnt be anything special.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Id rather have my dignity than some pussy son, and id never breed outside my race
You know our race is the most oppressed and unattractive one don't you?

Even Chadpreets struggle to get laid with good looking women.

Why won't you breed with white women? Not the retarded ones but at least even the average ones for better genes?

You know our race is the most oppressed and unattractive one don't you?

Even Chadpreets struggle to get laid with good looking women.

Why won't you breed with white women? Not the retarded ones but at least even the average ones for better genes?
I want to breed with a lightskin indian woman with high cheekbones, deep set eyes and forward maxilla, and is young, basically i will sire gigachadpreet slayers, ill make them grow tall as fuck and wide framed, and redpill them on the nature of reality and women, they'll have very easy lives thanks to me

I want to breed with a lightskin indian woman with high cheekbones, deep set eyes and forward maxilla, and is young, basically i will sire gigachadpreet slayers, ill make them grow tall as fuck and wide framed, and redpill them on the nature of reality and women, they'll have very easy lives thanks to me
Tbh same bhai. Our goals are the same. Light skinned curry foid.

I just gave up on the idea of breeding with a white foid. I just realized how much life could be like hell, constantly worrying that a white foid would cheat on you due to their genetically slutty nature.

Plus women of our race would be comfortable to live with in LTR's.

Tbh same bhai. Our goals are the same. Light skinned curry foid.

I just gave up on the idea of breeding with a white foid. I just realized how much life could be like hell, constantly worrying that a white foid would cheat on you due to their genetically slutty nature.

Plus women of our race would be comfortable to live with in LTR's.
Its not about cheating, id make it perfectly clear to any foid im LTRINg that id kill her if she cheating, its just race mixing never produces good looking kids tbh. Id probably arrange for an 'accident' w my wife once id bred 3 sons

Its not about cheating, id make it perfectly clear to any foid im LTRINg that id kill her if she cheating, its just race mixing never produces good looking kids tbh. Id probably arrange for an 'accident' w my wife once id bred 3 sons
Yeah, I've heard that there are many risks in race mixing as it affects the hereditary and looks too.

So you want to murder your wife too once you're done with the grand plan?

Might be a curry

very gl but she got better looking with age no joke

Yeah, I've heard that there are many risks in race mixing as it affects the hereditary and looks too.

So you want to murder your wife too once you're done with the grand plan?
Hey who said anything about murder? no theres just a good chance an 'accident would happen'

Hey who said anything about murder? no theres just a good chance an 'accident would happen'
Lol 'good chance'. But how do you know that an accident would happen? Just curious.

View attachment 257542

You’re coping hard she’s 1 out of a trillion with an angel skull and beautiful features a complete Stacy

She's a 10/10 qt, for me very close to ideal woman. Not Stacylite faggot.