Look at this brutal mog (Nils Kuesel)

Deleted member 15305

Deleted member 15305

will come back

Brutal facemog, bideltoidmog and heightmog. The other guys are completely invisible next to him despite being softmaxxed HTNs/chadlites. Life is unfair.

@Biiyo03 @AscendingHero @germanlooks @Preston @Frank Jack

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, germanlooks, alriodai and 1 other person
Bunch of gays

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, Yerico7, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
Lol all blonde tiktok boys look the same

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 16275 and StrangerDanger
god i hate this faggot generations with this metro sexual looking retards earning their money by stupid cancer videos like this

i swear to god if you go for this look or enjoy watching these videos i wish you cancer in ur head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, frendly, germanlooks and 3 others
not really, they look the same

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, bwrauycnee and gamma
that tiktok pheno is so boring

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, TUSSELEIF, germanlooks and 5 others
Bunch of fags🤢

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
god i hate this faggot generations with this metro sexual looking retards earning their money by stupid cancer videos like this

i swear to god if you go for this look or enjoy watching these videos i wish you cancer in ur head
keep crying for chads earning easy money

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
keep crying for chads earning easy money
what these fags gonna do with their money when a masculine chad slaps their girls ass in the club?

Bunch of fags🤢
what these fags gonna do with their money when a masculine chad slaps their girls ass in the club?
"The masculine chad":soy::soy::soy:
View attachment 1536298
jealous dog nils is 6'3 with a good biacromial (something that 90% of men don't have)
he has millions of jbs ready to be fucked by him,
the most masculine thing a man can do is fuck young women, something that he does daily.

but i partially agree, the other three guys look like faggot tryhards that will never be in chad territory

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
View attachment 1536298
jealous dog nils is 6'3 with a good biacromial (something that 90% of men don't have)
the most masculine thing a man can do is fuck young women, something that he does daily.

but i partially agree, the other three guys look like faggot tryhards that will never be in chad territory
D

Shut up faggot and get mogged

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Prettyboy, Yerico7 and BearBoy
ngl looks like a cuck without squinting, and the beard makes him look like a 30 yo soyboy. my avi looks more intimidating than him in that pic
Your avi looks really gay what intimidating:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1536298

didnt read ur a faggot lmao

ngl looks like a cuck without squinting, and the beard makes him look like a 30 yo soyboy. my avi looks more intimidating than him in that pic
also he is older than 30 on that pic so you just gave him a compliment

Your avi looks really gay what intimidating:ROFLMAO:
men coping mechanism when a guy is better looking. only thing that may give him gay vibe is his hair
give him a lower hairline and a buzzcut and he mascmogs everyone
hair adds prettyness, something that girls love but men neet to somehow cope about this
didnt read ur a faggot lmao
if I guy that is worshipped by millions of jbs isn't ideal, show me what's ideal
you would anything to live the lifestyle he lives
also he is older than 30 on that pic so you just gave him a compliment
heh
he actually looked better younger

he could fuck any woman on earth if he was +6 inches taller with a bigger frame

men coping mechanism when a guy is better looking. only thing that may give him gay vibe is his hair
hair adds prettyness, something that girls love but men neet to somehow cope about this

if I guy that is worshipped by millions of jbs isn't ideal, show me what's ideal

heh
View attachment 1536378
do you have really bad autism or something ? jeremy meeks doesnt even need to be 6 inches taller with a bigger frame he aleardy got a billionaire daughter pregnant you retard:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, aBetterMii and Frank Jack
View attachment 1536241

Brutal facemog, bideltoidmog and heightmog. The other guys are completely invisible next to him despite being softmaxxed HTNs/chadlites. Life is unfair.

@Biiyo03 @AscendingHero @germanlooks @Preston @Frank Jack
Still, blonde tiktok girls would run after them

do you have really bad autism or something ? jeremy meeks doesnt even need to be 6 inches taller with a bigger frame he aleardy got a billionaire daughter pregnant you retard:ROFLMAO:
do you even know what's autism?
fucking a high status becky means nothing, every irl chad could do it if he was lucky enough to meet one
if he was taller with a bigger frame he would be a gigachad, but he isn't he's just a medium-high tier chad
i thought you were heightpilled and framepilled

do you even know what's autism?
fucking a high status becky means nothing, every irl chad could do it if he was lucky enough to meet one
if he was taller with a bigger frame he would be a gigachad, but he isn't he's just a medium-high tier chad
i thought you were heightpilled and framepilled
He can aleardy get any woman out there this dude literally got a billionaire daughter pregnant you fucking retard:ROFLMAO:

you are just being autistic "muh if he was taller" he doesnt need any looksmaxxing.

• +1

heh
View attachment 1536378
im 24 i dont need jb appeal

also i got a gf since 6 years, i mainly focus on improving on masculinity, my ability to fight and education

not rot and watch some faggots lip syncing on a chinese platform

also i got a gf since 6 years, i mainly focus on improving on masculinity, my ability to fight and education
can't believe you joined 3 years ago and still redpilled muh virility muh career

you're wasting your young years betabuxxing and licking the pussy of a becky that probably cheated or will cheat on you, meanwhile nils (the other ones are htn tryhards) can have orgies with different women every night.
maybe not wasting, because this is all you can do with your looks/status levels

you lifemog me hard tho
He can aleardy get any woman out there this dude literally got a billionaire daughter pregnant you fucking retard:ROFLMAO:

you are just being autistic "muh if he was taller" he doesnt need any looksmaxxing.
Him having a one in millions face doesn't mean that he wouldn't be a godly gigachad if he was taller and wider

That’s probably the most narcy friend group I’ve ever seen

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
That’s probably the most narcy friend group I’ve ever seen
if i looked like him i would be the most narcissistic person on the world

can't believe you joined 3 years ago and still redpilled muh virility muh career

you're wasting your young years betabuxxing and licking the pussy of a becky that probably cheated or will cheat on you, meanwhile nils (the other ones are htn tryhards) can have orgies with different women every night.
maybe not wasting, because this is all you can do with your looks/status levels

you lifemog me hard tho

Him having a one in millions face doesn't mean that he wouldn't be a godly gigachad if he was taller and wider
im redpilled because i dont support the tiktok generation???

dude i looksmaxxed to the point where i got called ugly straight in my face by people to getting a good looking girlfriend and approached every once in a while so dont call me redpilled nigga

theres more important things in life than having girls chase you, once you achieved this you will realize the same

im redpilled because i dont support the tiktok generation???

dude i looksmaxxed to the point where i got called ugly straight in my face by people to getting a good looking girlfriend and approached every once in a while so dont call me redpilled nigga

theres more important things in life than having girls chase you, once you achieved this you will realize the same
everyone looksmaxxes, not only "blackpillers" (hate to use this term).
i called you redpilled because you said you were "improving your masculinity":feelskek:

my point is that you're envious of guys who are "pretty" and get a lot of girls.
girls choosing them means that their genes should survive.
but i also hate the twinks that try to be chad and end up looking gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
nils-kuesel-6.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15305
Tbh he is frauding hard with filters and make up.
Not denying that he is good looking but when you compare candids with his tiktok videos it’s a big difference.

Here for example he looks extremely good looking almost young Brad Pitt tier

But on candids without all these filters and shit he descends quite a lot:
2808598B DBE3 497A 92E1 646028683A4F
C47A4AD4 B136 4BD2 876B C9858C877B24

4A031117 9763 4870 8FC3 BE9D18F1334C

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Deleted member 15305
Tbh he is frauding hard with filters and make up.
Not denying that he is good looking but when you compare candids with his tiktok videos it’s a big difference.

Here for example he looks extremely good looking almost young Brad Pitt tier

But on candids without all these filters and shit he descends quite a lot:
View attachment 1537836View attachment 1537837
View attachment 1537841

i completely agree, his skin quality is very bad without filters. still chad tho
most Tiktok/Instagram chads don't looks as good irl,,if they looked like that unfrauded they would be high tier models
i was just pointing out how good he looks in that video compared to the other guys, despite knowing they look different irl

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Dude in front of him mogs