Look at this collection of "hot guys"

High-set with average prominence or any set with good prominence works if you're lean.

Sort of true but there's more to it than that. What looks best is more important than any given statistic tbh but the statistics tend to correlate with how good you look so it's relevant. And tbh it's probably worth looking like DYEL if you get a lean face and have a bone structure good enough to compensate for losing what looking like you lift would give you. It usually is given face is worth much more than body.
I was lower bodyfat in summer and I looked worse. PM me and ill send pics, truth is fat hides my recessed chin (its only slightly recessed) but I look better at like 18% bodyfat (Im 21) right now
jfl at this 0 iq faggot

I lose brain cells reading your posts
Nobody is forcing you to read.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bur_01 and Deleted member 656
Another thing: almost all are tanned and gymcelled

You gotta tan and gymcel.
Extremely legit. Beta-carotene or death. Gymcelling halo is huge. @ZyzzReincarnate I probably face mog you but if you were to try that Yubo shit you do with my pictures I guarantee there'd be far fewer responses.

I was lower bodyfat in summer and I looked worse. PM me and ill send pics, truth is fat hides my recessed chin (its only slightly recessed) but I look better at like 18% bodyfat (Im 21) right now
Alright chill

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Another thing: almost all are tanned and gymcelled

You gotta tan and gymcel. It may seem normie but sometimes the normie still things make the biggest difference.

It doesn’t.
View attachment 33228
This is my scoliosis before I had it corrected and I don’t have much facial asymmetry. Looking at old pictures of me before I even had scoliosis, I was always somehwat asymmetrical but I am not any more now than I was before scoliosis.

Most studies show that there is no correlation.

I think gymcelling is only for getting leanless, low bodyfat and perhaps some slightly larger than average muscles. Women don't give a shit about huge muscles just face.

Although 6-pack abs would be beneficial especially when taking a non-obvious phoot for Tinder.. perhaps posing with a surf board on a beach looking away. The abs are visible but it's not an obvious selfie-mirror pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Idk most people think bodyfat matters. What matters is how you look in the mirror/to other people. Bodyfat shoudnt matter unless your competing. What should matter is if you have clothes on or off all the time.

Being 12% doesent mean shit cause it will make you look like DYEL in clothes unless yyou walk without a shirt in March
you didn't take face in factor, face looks usually best at low bodyfat and looking like dyel isn't bad if you face is good enough.

• +1
you didn't take face in factor, face looks usually best at low bodyfat and looking like dyel isn't bad if you face is good enough.
You're going to need like at least a 6.5 PSL face to carry being a lanklet

You're going to need like at least a 6.5 PSL face to carry being a lanklet
its closer to 5psl imo if 4 is used as average

• +1
its closer to 5psl imo if 4 is used as average
You honestly reckon? I've known above average guys that were lanklets and they were memes.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You honestly reckon? I've known above average guys that were lanklets and they were memes.
ofc depends from how bad your frame is, if its sub 20% then you need better face but if its sub 50% then 5psl i enough

• +1
ofc depends from how bad your frame is, if its sub 20% then you need better face but if its sub 50% then 5psl i enough
How much do you reckon being gymcelled is worth as an average? Like 1 PSL?

How much do you reckon being gymcelled is worth as an average? Like 1 PSL?
Diminishing returns, gymcelling is legit at any psl but most beneficial when you are 3-5 which equals 68 percent of population. While gymcelling your priority should be lean and big as possible all time which means you shouldn't never go above 15% bodyfat or certain point where you lose your facial leanness, focusing mostly on delts, chest and lats is also beneficial imo.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
large.jpg

Some more of Leo's jaw..

Small but defined
Just another example of what I can't stres out enough: facial definition is the single most important feature for males, even more than facial bone structure itself.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, kobecel, androidcel and 1 other person
Just another example of what I can't stres out enough: facial definition is the single most important feature for males, even more than facial bone structure itself.
High IQ

I'm having a carrot for dinner.

Leanmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Bluepill, Autist and 3 others
Typical foid who drools over DiCaprio, i remember when we had to watch that one romeo and juliet movie and all the foids were drooling over him.

They all look similar.
White, dark hair, strong eyebrows that aren't too low set, decent cheekbones and jaw.
cope there are hispanic/black people there too. It's proportional to hollywood representation. Also the typical amount of blondes/dirty blondes are there.

• +1
Omg almost all of them mogs me

Also so many picture of cole spouse

• +1
Extremely legit. Beta-carotene or death. Gymcelling halo is huge. @ZyzzReincarnate I probably face mog you but if you were to try that Yubo shit you do with my pictures I guarantee there'd be far fewer responses.

Alright chill
every time i would join a live chat in yubo all the girls would talk about how hot i am and ask me a bunch of questions despite me having an average face

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
every time i would join a live chat in yubo all the girls would talk about how hot i am and ask me a bunch of questions despite me having an average face
Gymcel theory proven

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
>3 niggers
>all three of them prettyboymaxed

STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO THUGMAXX.
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP.

just become an amoralistic skinhead bruh

I'm looking on the bright side..

I've found a few good images for my Chadfishing tonight :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
*Just have amazing pheno, perfect bones, harmony and coloring
No, you specifically have to some sort of ethnic with non-brown eyes. Just look at Jeremy Meeks. Yesterday, I saw a Syrian guy with crazy blue eyes and a good looking white girl next to him.

Tall guys who are jacked are the biggest slayer irl

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
cope there are hispanic/black people there too. It's proportional to hollywood representation. Also the typical amount of blondes/dirty blondes are there.
Well I didn't look at all of them only the first few where only 1 guy was black

Eye area > Low bf > harmony > jaw

this proves it
Also Cole Sprouse is a faggot I hate his entire image

Lifefuel for whitecels
Eye area > Low bf > harmony > jaw

this proves it
Also Cole Sprouse is a faggot I hate his entire image
Suifuel for me bc eye area is my biggest failo and is the hardest thing to fix :feelsrope:

• +1