LOOK AT THIS GYMCEL ON TIKTOK

S1d456

S1d456

Equinox

OMG HIS FUCKING CLAVICLES AND INFERIOR BONE DEVELOPMENT MAKES ME CAGE SO HARD

I FEEL SO FUCKING BAD NO GYM FOR HIS FACE AND UTTER DOGSHIT FRAME

THIS NIGGQ SO DELUDED HE CANT EVEN ADMIT IT "MUH IM A HIGH VALUE MUSCULSR MAN BRUH" MUH ZYZZ

TRULY OVER FOR SHIT FRAMEGYMCELS

UTTER SUBHUMAN FACE AS WELL SANASA

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, WatermelonLover, zub111 and 15 others
how do i explain to this genetic abomination that hes something the "gym" wont fix

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, lowiqNormie, LooksThinker and 2 others
Poor guy. He should be focusing on money. No amount of gym is saving that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, itzyaboyJJ, lowiqNormie and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: S1d456
Poor guy. He should be focusing on money. No amount of gym is saving that.
Not even money can fix him he's not suitable to spread his inferior genes omfg even with the subhuman face manlet and shit frame TOO? This had me checked I'd rope if I was his son and received his dogshit genes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, lowiqNormie, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
Not even money can fix him he's not suitable to spread his inferior genes omfg even with the subhuman face manlet and shit frame TOO? This had me checked I'd rope if I was his son and received his dogshit genes
Face Is Not even average or normal

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, butterworld, boss8055 and 1 other person
No difference
Not all men are supposed to breed for a reason so we can evolve muh gym he's already been eliminated from the gene pool he's not fit enough poor GYMCEL let him cope in peace

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, boss8055 and Htobrother
Not all men are supposed to breed for a reason so we can evolve muh gym he's already been eliminated from the gene pool he's not fit enough poor GYMCEL let him cope in peace
Tbh If i were him i wouldnt workout because IT wont do anything

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, butterworld and S1d456
  • JFL
There's that ginger geomaxxer. I'm sure If he had a bit of money some SEA gal would take him in. He already won by being born in the west.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: S1d456 and Htobrother
ALL CURRIES AND ETHNICS REMEMBER THE CUMSKINS THAT R RACIST TO U MUH "ETHNIC" UNFORTUNATELY LOOK LIKE THIS SHITTING ON ETHNICS IS THEIR ONLY "COPE" TO STAY IN THIS WORLD

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and Latinolooksmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Latinolooksmaxxer, S1d456 and 1 other person
holy shit

just let the man cope in peace

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, rand anon, Amnesia and 1 other person
There's that ginger geomaxxer. I'm sure If he had a bit of money some SEA gal would take him in. He already won by being born in the west.
hes a so much of a genetic abomination that even his smv is low in sea he has no dimorphism and truly subhuman maybe goldiggers or passport ticket for foids in sea but not genuine sexual attraction. lmao its so over for this nigga that even in sea he is a betabux and not even a sexually attractive for them

• Love it
It's over

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and S1d456
Naahh

• +1
as i said he is a beta bux even in sea and 3rd world countries there is no genuine sexual attraction for him anywhere no JBW for his bones lmao :lul:

View attachment 3020232View attachment 3020233

THIS NIGGQ SO DELUDED HE CANT EVEN ADMIT IT "MUH IM A HIGH VALUE MUSCULSR MAN BRUH" MUH ZYZZ

View attachment 3020235View attachment 3020236

Ur not much better than him pajeet lower ur ego don’t throw stones when u live in a glass house boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, rand anon, cannotbeasked and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Diarrhoea, Htobrother and 1 other person
how do i explain to this genetic abomination that hes something the "gym" wont fix
Why are you hating on someone trying to improve? So weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Costcosuperstore, rand anon and 2 others
Ur not much better than him pajeet lower ur ego don’t throw stones when u live in a glass house boyo
HAHAHAHAH NIGGER shitting on pajeets is the only way u can cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon
he probably follows hamza's advice

• +1
If his brain went off copium he'd kill himself instantly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, S1d456, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
View attachment 3020232View attachment 3020233

View attachment 3020235View attachment 3020236

Incels in the comments putting other men down, but would suck Chad dick lmao they are just like woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, autistic_tendencies, Diarrhoea and 3 others
no improvement for his bones :lul:
So bring him down? If he was Chad you would be arguing with other men about how GL he is tho, no different than girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, rand anon, cannotbeasked and 1 other person
Screenshot 2024 07 08 at 184716
MUh mirin switch up i dont have an ego SANDNIGGER why cant u just be single faced retard?

So bring him down? If he was Chad you would be arguing with other men about how GL he is tho, no different than girls
we are fucking humans, we value good genes and we evolve nigga, it doesnt matter ugly ppl will always be shit on regardless and chads will recieve positive feedback are u blackpilled reatrd?

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
View attachment 3020257 MUh mirin switch up i dont have an ego SANDNIGGER why cant u just be single faced retard?
Pretty sure everyone can pull irl unless ur a complete subhuman y are u tryna act like I called u Chad 🤣I’ve seen ltns pull faggot pulling isn’t only for chads like this forum says

• JFL
we are fucking humans, we value good genes and we evolve nigga, it doesnt matter ugly ppl will always be shit on regardless and chads will recieve positive feedback are u blackpilled reatrd?
I’m glad you’re an ugly Indian you deserve the worst life, I hope woman continue to fuck yiu iver, “because that’s just the way it issss broooo :soy:“ you’re a follower

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, S1d456 and Htobrother
IMOG U BACK TO MOGADISHU DESSERT FUCKING MORON

• JFL
Pretty sure everyone can pull irl unless ur a complete subhuman y are u tryna act like I called u Chad 🤣I’ve seen ltns pull faggot pulling isn’t only for chads like this forum says
thats not the only one i have u low iq retard u called me one of the better looking indians on here once and no ltn cant slay u fcuking moron just LOL at ur iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
I’m glad you’re an ugly Indian you deserve the worst life, I hope woman continue to fuck yiu iver, “because that’s just the way it issss broooo :soy:“ you’re a follower
im indian but not an ugly one and i am enjoying life if that makes u seethe and i dont live in india regardless of the race cope u have ugly people will always be ugly u cant change that its genetic determinism

• JFL
im indian but not an ugly one and i am enjoying life if that makes u seethe and i dont live in india regardless of the race cope u have ugly people will always be ugly u cant change that its genetic determinism
If you havent been called gl
As many Times AS your age number and more
Its over

• +1
Reactions: S1d456 and Juandigomigo22
You don’t have to treat them like shit, legit female behavior, idk how you guys don’t see that, you are ugly if Indian and not in Canada or Mumbai

• JFL