Look at this result, Taban is overrated and Canthopexy is the way

yea for most people adding volume under the eyes and a lateral canthopexy is all that’s needed to make an ideal lower eyelid area. canthoplasty is so ass. taban has no aesthetic vision

also do you have protruding eyes? i wanna see what canthopexy without orbital decompression looks like on someone with bulgey eyes

What’s your opinion on orbital decompression for people that don’t have Graves’ disease. I wanna get it but don’t want to spend $10k (price I was quoted twice)

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
What’s your opinion on orbital decompression for people that don’t have Graves’ disease. I wanna get it but don’t want to spend $10k (price I was quoted twice)
if you can theoretically cover most of your upper eyelid with fat grafts or fillers then your eyes aren’t that bulgey and orbital decompresion isn’t worth the risk of vision impairment and the cost. a lot of girls actually have slightly bulgey eyes but they have good volume on their upper and lower lid so it’s not a big deal

i can’t cover my upper eyelid with fillers so that’s how i know my bulgeyness is pretty bad and OD is necessary for me to have an above average eye area. i may just stick to compensating with a good jaw

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deprived
By Taban? Why is he charging me so much :hnghn:

by Vreck who’s in Dallas(excluding anaesthesia and surgery center room fees)

Don’t expect any different from Beverly Hills surgeons (Massey/Raymond Douglas/ taban)

Might contact Kenneth steinsapir and ask his price for od. I’ve also heard eppely offers it too along with Dr yamerchuk

@LOGAN0292 hey bro how much does bernardini charge for orbital decompression?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Lol guys look what I just found

This girl clearly has curry bug eyes but taban did filler on her and it completely ascended her eye area. Her protrusion is significant, more than mine, but it looks fixed though fillers. This was back in 2016, he probably realized that if he advertised orbital decompression more he would get much more money than something like filler. That's why he shills for OD now and most of his patients get it. Don't trust even "expert" surgeons because they're always looking to jew you out of money tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, FreakkForLife and Deleted member 16834
by Vreck who’s in Dallas(excluding anaesthesia and surgery center room fees)

Don’t expect any different from Beverly Hills surgeons (Massey/Raymond Douglas/ taban)

Might contact Kenneth steinsapir and ask his price for od. I’ve also heard eppely offers it too along with Dr yamerchuk

@LOGAN0292 hey bro how much does bernardini charge for orbital decompression?
i don't know however for a canthoplasty he charges 5k, so i think that with 10-12k you can get both togheter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
ortognatica roma, dottor valerio ramieri for chin wing and filler injection to lips and at the same istitute rhinoplasty with marianetti, two of the best doctors in italy. I will spend about 20k lol
I heard Marinetti also performs bimax and chinwings.

I heard Marinetti also performs bimax and chinwings.
ramieri, but yes at ortognatica ramieri they do both.. a serious maxillo surgeon perform those surgery easily, and they are

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
ramieri, but yes at ortognatica ramieri they do both.. a serious maxillo surgeon perform those surgery easily, and they are
There is a chance I am getting surgery there too. However I am torn between choosing Ramieri or Marinetti, they both have such good results. Ramieri did an amazing job on Gaia and Marinetti gave lord madness a chad jaw.

There is a chance I am getting surgery there too. However I am torn between choosing Ramieri or Marinetti, they both have such good results. Ramieri did an amazing job on Gaia and Marinetti gave lord madness a chad jaw.
I though Marianetti only did rhino now

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Ramieri and Marianetti work togheter at "ortognatica Roma"

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
yea for most people adding volume under the eyes and a lateral canthopexy is all that’s needed to make an ideal lower eyelid area. canthoplasty is so ass. taban has no aesthetic vision

also do you have protruding eyes? i wanna see what canthopexy without orbital decompression looks like on someone with bulgey eyes

This girls has prominent eyes but positive vector i think, however a canthopexy works good on prominent eyes

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-12-20-55-30-474_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-12-20-55-30-474_com.instagram.android.jpg
    695 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2022-03-12-20-55-12-358_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-12-20-55-12-358_com.instagram.android.jpg
    758.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
This girl has really prominent eyes like you can see and get only canthopexy

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-12-20-57-25-748_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-12-20-57-25-748_com.instagram.android.jpg
    738.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne
This girls has prominent eyes but positive vector i think, however a canthopexy works good on prominent eyes
this woman butchered herself

or is the makeup that makes her look so weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife and CursedOne
What do you mean

Female with the appearance of a worker of the oldest profession prepared to perform fellatio

Or she looks like a super slut, if you prefer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and FreakkForLife
@LOGAN0292 hey did bernardini tell you price for orbital decompression?

Canto + OD about 12k
What about od alone? I only want od? Please ask him bro I’ve been struggling to find a cheap or surgeon for so long

What about od alone? I only want od? Please ask him bro I’ve been struggling to find a cheap or surgeon for so long
Probably 8-9k if canto alone is charged 5k

Canthopexy to get fox eye, in Italy doctors use static or dynamic canthopexy, either are better than any other surgery on the eye. The result that i am showing are two surgery made by Antonio Alban. Both girls had scleral show and prominent eye (with neutral vector i think). Look the result. Firs pic is after 2 years, second pic is after 2 month. I talk with him in pm and he says that the results are permanent and he ask me 5k for temporal lift with canthopexy, 7k for temporal cheek lift with canthopexy.
The problem with this it looks so unnatural and overtime the lateral canthus if not done right will become rounded and webbed

Vrcek is good for OD but only get 1 wall OD. 3 wall is to much. Do not do any soft tissue work with vrcek Hes shit at it @eyebagcel

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and Deleted member 16834
Vrcek is good for OD but only get 1 wall OD. 3 wall is to much. Do not do any soft tissue work with vrcek Hes shit at it @eyebagcel

Really? Is od really worth it at $10k, when that money can be spent on a infraorbital implant from eppely/pagnoni

My problem with od is that almost everyone who gets it gets it in conjunction with cantho so I’ve never seen a pure od result and that’s why I subconsciously think I’ll be wasting a lot of money.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Canthopexy to get fox eye, in Italy doctors use static or dynamic canthopexy, either are better than any other surgery on the eye. The result that i am showing are two surgery made by Antonio Alban. Both girls had scleral show and prominent eye (with neutral vector i think). Look the result. Firs pic is after 2 years, second pic is after 2 month. I talk with him in pm and he says that the results are permanent and he ask me 5k for temporal lift with canthopexy, 7k for temporal cheek lift with canthopexy.
bro wee need male ascensions for eyes not this

Really? Is od really worth it at $10k, when that money can be spent on a infraorbital implant from eppely/pagnoni

My problem with od is that almost everyone who gets it gets it in conjunction with cantho so I’ve never seen a pure od result and that’s why I subconsciously think I’ll be wasting a lot of money.
Your eyes from OD will never be deep set they just won’t protrude out. To have true deep set eyes you need Infra rims that focus on forward projection. Why surgeons add in lateral cantho is because after OD your pfl goes to shit so they need some way to balance it

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16834
Your eyes from OD will never be deep set they just won’t protrude out. To have true deep set eyes you need Infra rims that focus on forward projection. Why surgeons add in lateral cantho is because after OD your pfl goes to shit so they need some way to balance it
I don’t know how true that is. When I look at the guy below, he got infraorbital implants and his eyes are still not as deepset as the second guy. They also have the same amount of uee. What more can the first guy do for true deepset eyes?

1FBB463A C915 43B3 BB22 496037210A47
2EC0669E 2451 4E0F A666 814457355DD8

Also looking at the second guy medial canthus being downwards is proving to be a meme. As long as it’s elongated and the eyes themselves are set deep within the orbits, I find them to look really attractive

@AscendingHero
Jaw is cope compared to truly deepset eyes
Prettyboy cuck eyes look so disgusting @Frank Jack on suicide watch

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I
I don’t know how true that is. When I look at the guy below, he got infraorbital implants and his eyes are still not as deepset as the second guy. They also have the same amount of uee. What more can the first guy do for true deepset eyes?

View attachment 1632045View attachment 1632044

Also looking at the second guy medial canthus being downwards is proving to be a meme. As long as it’s elongated and the eyes themselves are set deep within the orbits, I find them to look really attractive

@AscendingHero
I like his eye shape a lot compared to muh aspie hunter eyes

• Hmm...

@AscendingHero
He went to eppley for a saddle Infra I believe , but it doesn’t look like it. Eppley fucked up

• +1
He went to eppley for a saddle Infra I believe , but it doesn’t look like it. Eppley fucked up
It’s an interesting case because the main problem I see with guy#1 despite the good eye shape is the cucked presentation rather then the feature. The supras are recessed @alienmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I

I like his eye shape a lot compared to muh aspie hunter eyes

He looks like a massive cuck with zero sex appeal. Let’s not be biased

Muh aspie eyes look way better considering the second guy has a horribly bloated and narrow mandible.

Also you said “for TRUE deepset eyes” so I was trying to show you how you’re wrong by showing you a true deepset eye area. The cuck on the other hand still has cuck eyes

Last edited:

Muh aspie eyes look way better considering the second guy had a horrible bloated and narrow mandible.

Also you said “for TRUE deepset eyes” so I was trying to show you how you’re wrong by showing you a true deepset eye area. The cuck on the other hand still has cuck eyes
You need forward grown supras and Infras to get true deep set eyes

Muh aspie eyes look way better considering the second guy had a horrible bloated and narrow mandible.

Yeah , but his eyes are still better then the first. I’m saying I don’t think eppley gave the first guy enought forward projection on his Infra implant

• +1

@AscendingHero
Both have mediocre eye areas bar the 1st ones color

Both have high ish medially narrow sparse ish brows

Deep set eyes come from having the entire supraorbital structure+projecting nasal bridge+ forward and up maxila to support those soft tissues

Looks like this:

Orbital rim and zygomatic position also play a role in this deep set look

TLDR: The entire cranium needs to be robust high test and properly grown to pull off this mogger looks

Especially in good lighting, a properly 3d grown skull will induce shadows all around the face.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Titbot and Deleted member 16834

Deep set eyes come from having the entire supraorbital structure+projecting nasal bridge+ forward and up maxila to support those soft tissues

Looks like this:
View attachment 1632097View attachment 1632098View attachment 1632099View attachment 1632101View attachment 1632103View attachment 1632104View attachment 1632105View attachment 1632107View attachment 1632108

TLDR: The entire cranium needs to be robust high test and properly grown to pull off this mogger looks

Especially in good lighting, a properly 3d grown skull will induce shadows all around the face.

Insanely legit. Forward grown bones literally everywhere

24FA08B0 C727 4F05 AD1E B7572CD684CB
Who tf is this gigachad?

• +1

Looks like this:
View attachment 1632097View attachment 1632098View attachment 1632099View attachment 1632101View attachment 1632103View attachment 1632104View attachment 1632105View attachment 1632107View attachment 1632108

@alienmaxxer this guy has a similar eye shape to guy 1 but looks more better because the supras are forward grown giving a aesthetic eye area

Attachments

• B1A73EBB-6479-4BE2-A98E-298B1E913883.png
    B1A73EBB-6479-4BE2-A98E-298B1E913883.png
    8.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
My eyes are just that deep set tbh

:lul: Ngl I still don’t understand how your eyes turned out okay after like 6 different procedures

Legit looking good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AscendingHero
:lul: Ngl I still don’t understand how your eyes turned out okay after like 6 different procedures

Legit looking good
It’s still not good, one eye the lateral cantho is rounded. I’m fixing it in two weeks with micro surgery. Pagnoni implants saved me. Pagnoni did a really good job nailed the design on my implants.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 16834
In the post pic of Taban peoples are smiling. Look at the results i showed, all neutral face. Look at this result, dottor Graziani. He is an oculoplastic surgeon in Torino. Mogs Taban to oblivion
very impressive.

It’s still not good, one eye the lateral cantho is rounded. I’m fixing it in two weeks with micro surgery. Pagnoni implants saved me. Pagnoni did a really good job nailed the design on my implants.

Do you have a thicker-ish skin? I can see your eyes are more deepset but your infras and supras still don’t protrude out like the examples by @AscendingHero

Last edited:
  • +1
Do you have a thicker-ish skin? I can see your eyes are more deepset but your infras and supras still more protrude out like the examples by @AscendingHero
Can you show me what you mean. I always had thin skin there but I got a lot of supra and Infra forward projection

• +1
Can you show me what you mean. I always had thin skin there but I got a lot of supra and Infra forward projection
I mean supras that are 3D
C0C11A74 951A 4440 87C9 A66E378A4F2E
3D
C5E7BF95 6ED7 46B6 BA56 3F0FA7BA4613
3D
13DE8B14 F2E9 44BB 8003 88EDD4155569
3D

5EDF22FE F0BC 4C63 BB7A DC74AAF84106

Flat

• +1
@AscendingHero @alienmaxxer

Attachments

• 0CAB1306-05FB-4D20-A766-4141897BFCF3.png
    0CAB1306-05FB-4D20-A766-4141897BFCF3.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
Is pagnoni good for canthoplasty/canthopexy and giving god tier eyes?

eppley seems like ass, i see more failures than successes from him

Titbot i think you ffucked up, incredibly uncanny eye area

It looks like you're being constantly squeezed and are constipated lmao.

Nasty foild over from his glabella to weak nasal bridge and low psl looks

Dimorphic growth coming from an enlarged frontal sinus which is stimulated from igf-1/gh increase aswell as testosterone and androgens

Male Lung Size also influences this and is a high fighting success trait as hunter needs a faster conversion of oxygen.

Basically it comes from having a bossed supraorbital ridge and glabella

Run a cycle+heavy cardio or implants is the way

• +1
Titbot i think you ffucked up, incredibly uncanny eye area

It looks like you're being constantly squeezed and are constipated lmao.

Nasty foild over from his glabella to weak nasal bridge and low psl looks

Dimorphic growth coming from an enlarged frontal sinus which is stimulated from igf-1/gh increase aswell as testosterone and androgens

Male Lung Size also influences this and is a high fighting success trait as hunter needs a faster conversion of oxygen.

Basically it comes from having a bossed supraorbital ridge and glabella

Run a cycle+heavy cardio or implants is the way
It’s a cropped pic of me smiling nigga