Look at this result, Taban is overrated and Canthopexy is the way

It’s a cropped pic of me smiling nigga

But for $25k dude. I think just infra and uee fillers and some frontalis botox would’ve been enough. Esp bc with the supraorbitals it’s the forward projection of the bone that looks dimorphic. That’s what’s desired.

I had a girl tell me Anthony Davis (who’s ugly af to me) looks good bc of his eyebrows JFL. Look him up and tell me how projected his whole glabella looks.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Titbot
But for $25k dude. I think just infra and uee fillers and some frontalis botox would’ve been enough. Esp bc with the supraorbitals it’s the forward projection of the bone that looks dimorphic
The deep setness comes from the supra being forward projected more then the Infras

Add a supraorbital and maybe infra.o. rim implant and you have a top tier eye area.
I will actually do this bro, I talked with Alban and Pagnoni, will do the Cantho at alban the implants at pagnoni and bimax and genio probably at zarrinbal

Orbital decompression mogs cantho hard

Attachments

• 1654107936263.png
    1654107936263.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: catastaire
why are you saying infraorbital implants are bad? and why are fat grafts superior? and this eye surgery results u posted only look good on women, do you also have males doing this surgery and end up looking good? really looking for an eye surgeon to fix my negative orbital vector and recessed undereyes/dark circles. which eye surgeon is the best, taban, pagoni or antonio alban?

Morin the eyes after hard. However for me you may look a bit feminine? My eyes are feminine and I like the contrast with a good jaw (even tho not PSL ideal) kinda gives a mix of pretty boy and masculine with jaw and stubble
same bro i have delon eyes ( a bit low pfl) but good zygos and masculine cheekbones. jaw is alright but w heavy stubble gives maesthetic vibe

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and subhuman incel
Like if you send him a pic of your side profile and it looks like this:
View attachment 1568988

He'll unironically tell you that you need Orbital decompression to get rid of the negative vector instead of orbital implants or filler. Also his consultation fee is very expensive.
I sent him these photos of me and he told me I don’t need any surgeries and he won’t reccomend me to get any surgeries either because my “eyes look great” 263CBA02 BAFE 4ABC AF05 C08AD7719C45 7D5374DC FDCD 489E ACE1 832BD64384C0 77664336 2649 4934 B5BB C7B2D8ECA58D F4F43951 7960 4C87 8BE1 DEE8008F663E

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Danish_Retard and indiedude1
If you think you need surgery you are truly a mentalcel. Thank god he gave you that answer.
I want my eyes to be more tilted and my hooding isn’t symmetric on my upper eyelid + my medial canthus isn’t tight, and the skin under my eyes isn’t taught.

I want my eyes to look like this:
50D24445 32AD 4C5D A41C 030482968E60 4ADA9552 FEC7 4530 99A9 2093E9175B4C F5BDD6A9 E498 4040 B408 A6DEDF9A6BB4

Very interested in Albano given his results - reaching out to him.

I haven't seen any US surgeons that come close to Albano or Bernardini. For either women or men.

I'm not choosing based on cost, but based on results. If they can do that well on women, I'm pretty sure they can get it right on men by being more subtle.

How do you reach out to Albano?? I just see his #?

Last edited:
Graziani "Hunter eyes" patients:

Eyes

Eyes2

Last edited:
Meeting with Dr. Albano virtually this week

Here's a male Albano result (he did everything on this guy). My tastes go against the hair dye, lip filler amount, and contacts, but I do think the eye change and all is pretty good. Nothing like that from Taban.

Attachments

• IMG_20220919_043737.jpg
    IMG_20220919_043737.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: zeek and BugeyeBigNoseCurry

Here's a male Albano result (he did everything on this guy). My tastes go against the hair dye, lip filler amount, and contacts, but I do think the eye change and all is pretty good. Nothing like that from Taban.
Albano's fox eye procedure consists of:

- Canthoplasty
- Blepharoplasty
- Lip filling for under-eyes
- temporal lift
- cheek lift

Went through his Instagram and the patient's instagrams, results (once healed) all are DAMN good. Never seen USA surgeon with that good results. He doesn't use threads for lifts (which is great).

Talking to him about what a male version would be

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and Finalcut123
Canthopexy to get fox eye, in Italy doctors use static or dynamic canthopexy, either are better than any other surgery on the eye. The result that i am showing are two surgery made by Antonio Alban. Both girls had scleral show and prominent eye (with neutral vector i think). Look the result. Firs pic is after 2 years, second pic is after 2 month. I talk with him in pm and he says that the results are permanent and he ask me 5k for temporal lift with canthopexy, 7k for temporal cheek lift with canthopexy.
@Gonthar thoughts?

Undereye area could be improved, yes, maybe by a fat grafting.
I’m thinking maybe some filler to reduce hollowing or is a under eye implant better?

How much does this cost 10k?

I want my eyes to be more tilted and my hooding isn’t symmetric on my upper eyelid + my medial canthus isn’t tight, and the skin under my eyes isn’t taught.

I want my eyes to look like this:
View attachment 1874264View attachment 1874265View attachment 1874266
Are you tranniemaxxing?

You are going to look feminine for sure.

Look, eye surgery is not a simple thing and even if the immediate results are ok, they tend to change with time.

You are looking to correct whatever minor flaw you think you have with your autistic bdd view of yourself, but you only end up botched. It will truly be a looksminus and you will regret it.

If even that quack Taban told you not to do anything, thrn thats because you dont need anything. The expected value of eye surgery for you is none. Wherever you are in the autistic psl scale, it will add 0,0000001 to your looks. Thats if it all go right.

Woman Who didnt want to spread their legs for you, wont start doing it because your "hooding is symmetric". And it wont turn symmetric, i promise you.

Now, go read some horror stories of taban surgeries on real Self, so you can get a feel for the roller coaster you are about to get in before you go through with it.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Are you tranniemaxxing?

You are going to look feminine for sure.

Look, eye surgery is not a simple thing and even if the immediate results are ok, they tend to change with time.

You are looking to correct whatever minor flaw you think you have with your autistic bdd view of yourself, but you only end up botched. It will truly be a looksminus and you will regret it.

If even that quack Taban told you not to do anything, thrn thats because you dont need anything. The expected value of eye surgery for you is none. Wherever you are in the autistic psl scale, it will add 0,0000001 to your looks. Thats if it all go right.

Woman Who didnt want to spread their legs for you, wont start doing it because your "hooding is symmetric". And it wont turn symmetric, i promise you.

Now, go read some horror stories of taban surgeries on real Self, so you can get a feel for the roller coaster you are about to get in before you go through with it.
Has nothing to do with women. I’m able to get girls as it is. I want to be the best version of myself possible. Basically want to celebritymaxx.

Here’s a morph I got of my eyes with filler + denser eyebrows (which I can achieve via minox or eyebrow transplant)
2E54D220 E216 4EAF A6E6 E6AF392AAD72

Has nothing to do with women. I’m able to get girls as it is. I want to be the best version of myself possible. Basically want to celebritymaxx.

Here’s a morph I got of my eyes with filler + denser eyebrows (which I can achieve via minox or eyebrow transplant)
View attachment 1876988
Totally relate. Not about women either, want to be my 'celebrity' version and use it to enhance career.

Definitely looks better. Why not lipofilling so you don't have to keep getting filler?

• +1
Reactions: indiedude1
Totally relate. Not about women either, want to be my 'celebrity' version and use it to enhance career.

Definitely looks better. Why not lipofilling so you don't have to keep getting filler?
What is lipo filling? Is that fat transfer? If so, because I cut and bulk alot and don’t know if that will affect it!

What is lipo filling? Is that fat transfer? If so, because I cut and bulk alot and don’t know if that will affect it!
Its similar. Talking to Albano tomorrow to go over it all

Yes, I do the same - definitely complicates everything!

Search on Instagram Graziani, bernardini, pascali o antonio albano
I don't know about the others you mentioned but it is beyond ridiculous to compare Graziani (a joke of a doctor with literally zero good results - and a few botched cases) with a godlike doctor like Taban who alone turned more incels into chads than any other surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 8771
This. She had a amazing pfl and deepset eyes. Only needed lower eyelid fat repositioning and maybe co2 laser.

Now looks like a ethnic scum with bulging eyes
Her eyes were bulging her lateral cantha were beyond her orbitals, she truly should of had orbital decompression