Look at this specimen [insane orbital rims] [IG chad]

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Orbital rims and eye support are on another level.

literally looks like he got Eppley orbital rim implants

CNS0nXqUsAAOozn

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, middayshowers, Ethnicsmatter and 1 other person
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, CopeIsReal, Slob and 2 others
now this guy. was given proper fats from birth and uses his posterior third

Theres that famous pic of him where his zygos look ridiculously flanged

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I look like him after a boxing session.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1680
native american heritage?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ruby, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
God damn, I'm going to make the greatest eye change in psl history

What are u getting
I mean I first need to finish my bimax and shit this summer and then save again for taban

I'm going to ask him for aggressive changes which no one has asked him to do so far. Most of his patients go from incel to normal/slightly above average but I'm looking to go from average to striking

-a shit ton of filler in supraorbital fat pad (think leos hooding)
-OD even though my eyes are almost average protruding(actually I'm not too sure about this)
-maximum projecting infraorbital implants to also raise the lower eyelid
-a lot of fat grafting undereyes like the chad above
-maximum pfl widening

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deusmaximus and Looksmax305
I mean I first need to finish my bimax and shit this summer and then save again for taban

I'm going to ask him for aggressive changes which no one has asked him to do so far. Most of his patients go from incel to normal/slightly above average but I'm looking to go from average to striking

-a shit ton of filler in supraorbital fat pad (think leos hooding)
-OD even though my eyes are almost average protruding(actually I'm not too sure about this)
-maximum projecting infraorbital implants to also raise the lower eyelid
-a lot of fat grafting undereyes like the chad above
-maximum pfl widening
What pfl widening procedures are there? I neeeeed

His lips look really weird

maybe this one

YkEAs9l.jpg

This is what I mean when I talk about getting midface implant results that are worth paying for (maybe not that big and bulky, but you know what I mean)

This is what I mean when I talk about getting midface implant results that are worth paying for (maybe not that big and bulky, but you know what I mean)
that look is only possible with tight enough skin and good facial muscles in combination with PEEK cheek implants or actual bone.

The real PSL god.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and forwardgrowth
mogs barrett get this guy a contract

that look is only possible with tight enough skin and good facial muscles in combination with PEEK cheek implants or actual bone.

I need to have my midface lift re-done. I don't think he pulled the skin tight enough or some shit

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Why are you so harsh on yourself lately?
You looked hella jacked @ old pics with body.
Also keep in mind some people use (unjustified) 8-scale.

UPD wrong thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
LOL wrong thread @SigmaDONkek

he is extremely lean which helps a lot

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
yeah it looks garbage and not a white pheno

once he noorwoods its voer

yeah it looks garbage and not a white pheno

Well actually, I meant the opposite LOL -- that more noticeable zygos like that are what I was hoping to get out of surgery (although not the exact same shape/morphology as his, since I agree with you that they look more "ethnic" and kind of feminine)

are people jelous itt?
like.

@Amnesia

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 2227
are people jelous itt?
like.

@Amnesia
Why cause he look native American with those huge flanged zygos? Having giant protruding zygos is one of the least important traits to have for overall attractiveness. I never said he wasnt gl overall, his eye area is insane and makes him look gl not his fucking cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: kota and Deleted member 2227
If I didn't know who he was, I would say she's a female transitioning to male.

You would not.

Jordan Barrett mogs in everything, nose shape, Chin/Mandible projection/width and definition, better Eyes, more angular mouth, skin color etc...

Nerdic alien fag looks like shit

Well actually, I meant the opposite LOL -- that more noticeable zygos like that are what I was hoping to get out of surgery (although not the exact same shape/morphology as his, since I agree with you that they look more "ethnic" and kind of feminine)
He’s shredded bodyfat, you’re not. Your zygos would be more pronounced with low bodyfat after a workout

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Amnesia
Orbital rims and eye support are on another level.

literally looks like he got Eppley orbital rim implants

View attachment 165143
You will NEVER get this kind of eye area from surgery. Not from Eppley. Not from anyone. Not in this lifetime. Never.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 2933
He’s shredded bodyfat, you’re not. Your zygos would be more pronounced with low bodyfat after a workout
yeah this point cannot be overlooked look how fucking lean this dude is, single digit BF for sure

• JFL

Cope actually, i see high body fat people with obvious prominent zygos.

Looks fucking retarded ngl

Cope actually, i see high body fat people with obvious prominent zygos.
It doesn’t matter what you see.

Fact: He’s shredded
Fact: Surgerysoon is not
Fact: Being leaner makes the zygos more pronounced
Fact: If Surgerysoon lost some bodyfat and got low, he’d have more pronounced zygos.

All facts, no cope.

You mentioning seeing “fat people” with pronounced zygos is irrelevant to the conversation.

• JFL

Fact: Being leaner makes the zygos more pronounced
Fact: If Surgerysoon lost some bodyfat and got low, he’d have more pronounced zygos.

All facts, no cope.

You mentioning seeing “fat people” with pronounced zygos is irrelevant to the conversation.

Cope.

he do need some tweezers though ngl

Cope: Being leaner makes the zygos more pronounced
Maybe: If Surgerysoon lost some bodyfat and got low, he’d have more pronounced zygos.

All copes, no facts

Your life liam brady pic albanpix image 2 506144124

Cope, no bones prominence in Medium BF%, no bones prominence in EXTREME Low BF%

Flat asf

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
View attachment 165941

Cope, no bones prominence in Medium BF%, no bones prominence in EXTREME Low BF%

Flat asf
Who is this random guy? This is irrelevant. That guy is not Surgerysoon, Surgerysoon got zygos implants in and isn’t a cherrypicked zygoless subhuman that’s being used for the sake of a weak argument.

He has thick, big zygos. Which will pop even more when he goes under 10% bodyfat. Yaremchuk did a good job, he’s just being hypercritical because he’s not Henry Cavil after them. That is my point. It has nothing to do with anything you’re trying to speak about

• JFL
Who is this random guy? This is irrelevant. That guy is not Surgerysoon, Surgerysoon got zygos implants in and isn’t a cherrypicked zygoless subhuman that’s being used for the sake of a weak argument.

He has thick, big zygos. Which will pop even more when he goes under 10% bodyfat. Yaremchuk did a good job, he’s just being hypercritical because he’s not Henry Cavil after them. That is my point. It has nothing to do with anything you’re trying to speak about

I'm just pointing that being Low BF% don't make bones prominent, what you actually said, just stop.