Look at your hairline as baby/young kid too see what will be your adult hairline/if you will go bald

Ritalincell

Ritalincell

Xephir
So there is this youtube channel of this receding hairline guy named Nick Shell who did this video:

Basically he says that if you look at your hairline as a baby/young kid you can predict your hairline when you are adult (only works if you look at baby pictures because as a kid obviously most will have nw0)
At first I thought it was dipshit bc I remembered to always have norwood 0 until 18/19 but then I looked the family album to spot pictures of me when I was like 1 year old.
After long search I finally saw it: a picture of me with wet hair where my left hairline was exposed and it was crazy because it was EXACTLY the same hairline (norwood 2 perfectly 90degree corner) my dad has now at 60 and also had basically his entire life. I am norwooding at the moment and will hop on Finasteride to save my norwood 1 hairline but I am pretty certain that I will exactly have my dad's hairline (on the right side it is a like a norwood 2,5-3 that's why I will hop on Fin).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Jnumber01 and Deleted member 5912
Thanks I guess

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Ritalincell
trash
i had no hair until i was 2 years old
now i take aromasin and creatine everyday
and i have no family member with hairloss

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell
Wat

• JFL
trash
i had no hair until i was 2 years old
now i take aromasin and creatine everyday
and i have no family member with hairloss
It is very rare for families with good hair to have no hair as a baby

Man i'm glad i'm Asian so I don't have to worry about hairloss

:feelswah::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, thecel, Zeta ascended and 4 others
Man i'm glad i'm Asian so I don't have to worry about hairloss

:feelswah::feelswhy:
XD

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Kingcel32
It is very rare for families with good hair to have no hair as a baby
ion know i had nearly no hair
this is just a theory tho so its maybe not 100%

• +1
I always had those high temples tbh
Image37

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I hope that's bullshit cause I didn't have hair for the first 3 years of my life

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Ritalincell and Deleted member 7079
So there is this youtube channel of this receding hairline guy named Nick Shell who did this video:

Basically he says that if you look at your hairline as a baby/young kid you can predict your hairline when you are adult (only works if you look at baby pictures because as a kid obviously most will have nw0)
At first I thought it was dipshit bc I remembered to always have norwood 0 until 18/19 but then I looked the family album to spot pictures of me when I was like 1 year old.
After long search I finally saw it: a picture of me with wet hair where my left hairline was exposed and it was crazy because it was EXACTLY the same hairline (norwood 2 perfectly 90degree corner) my dad has now at 60 and also had basically his entire life. I am norwooding at the moment and will hop on Finasteride to save my norwood 1 hairline but I am pretty certain that I will exactly have my dad's hairline (on the right side it is a like a norwood 2,5-3 that's why I will hop on Fin).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200714_184738_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200714_184738_com.android.chrome.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 39
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Ritalincell
dafuq is that xd

NW 1...
But maternal grandpa is what matters
that maternal side shit is bullshit btw. It can be either maternal or paternal side of family

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Oueyy and Darkstrand
had NW1 as kid :dafuckfeels:

I was born with a thick, luscous, dark mane. U mirin?