Looked at Hinge profiles on my Stacyfish. Most of the Standouts (most popular profiles) are medium uglies in October 2021.

no theres no point in rating random subhumans
if you pick a male model sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 8244
I never said he wasnt
I know you didn't, but how the hell is he not featured as a standout if he's gl?
This is fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244

And a few days ago, guys who were surrounded by HTBs and Stacylites were tall, NT, fashionmaxxed, leanmaxxed and MTN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
And a few days ago, guys who were surrounded by HTBs and Stacylites were tall, NT, fashionmaxxed, leanmaxxed and MTN.
Yeah im just upset i have british dna

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
I made a foidfish on Badoo and all the guys were legit fucking ugly, the best looking ones (maybe 1 or 2) were normie at best.

• +1
I did the same in my city. Maybe one Chad out of a few hundred that I swiped. Life fuel tbh
Your photos are modeling quality, you should larp as a male model with the verified check on Tinder?

• +1
I made a foidfish on Badoo and all the guys were legit fucking ugly, the best looking ones (maybe 1 or 2) were normie at best.
It's Badoo what do you expect

I did the same in my city. Maybe one Chad out of a few hundred that I swiped. Life fuel tbh
Your photos are modeling quality, you should larp as a male model with the verified check on Tinder?
And that chad must get all the desperate women

Hmmm thank you! You know what imma do that actually. Larp as a male model and see how many likes I get for fun
I need to tell my gf and ask if she's OK with it and agree not to meet any girl off the app

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Lol where are all the chads then? Roped?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back