Looking at pics of myself before orthocucks and jews put braces on my face is serious suifuel

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

New Tank
Just so brutal man:feelswah:

I was destined to be at least a HTN but instead i’m a recessed downwardgrown subhuman. Literal textbook recession. My nose tripled in size and my chin and jaw got so fucking small.

Literally look like a different human. I showed the two pics from pre and post braces to my mom and she felt so guilty LMFAO. But whatever she’ll pay for my bimax. I basically threatened to either ghost her and never be her son again or she pays for my bimax.

Tbh I guilt tripped the fuck outta her but I don’t care. All these breathing problems, jaw aches, jaw clicking, etc, is because she decided to take me to a shitty orthodontist that pulled my maxilla backwards.

I shit you not the dentist we went to that told me I need braces DOESN’T USE COMPUTERS. They write all their shit down on paper still what a fucking ancient dumb ass clinic. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Thankfully I never had any molars pulled but still I just look like shit now. It’s bimax or death.

And after bimax I am getting rhino for nose, and jaw/zygo implants. My ascension will be complete and I can get off these shitty ass mental health destroying forums.

What a brutal reality. I feel like a fucking alien nobody else in my family had to go through this shit.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 21146, tournesol and 7 others
show pics or larp

I was destined to be at least a HTN but instead i’m a recessed downwardgrown subhuman. Literal textbook recession. My nose tripled in size and my chin and jaw got so fucking small.

Literally look like a different human. I showed the two pics from pre and post braces to my mom and she felt so guilty LMFAO. But whatever she’ll pay for my bimax. I basically threatened to either ghost her and never be her son again or she pays for my bimax.

Tbh I guilt tripped the fuck outta her but I don’t care. All these breathing problems, jaw aches, jaw clicking, etc, is because she decided to take me to a shitty orthodontist that pulled my maxilla backwards.

I shit you not the dentist we went to that told me I need braces DOESN’T USE COMPUTERS. They write all their shit down on paper still what a fucking ancient dumb ass clinic. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Thankfully I never had any molars pulled but still I just look like shit now. It’s bimax or death.

And after bimax I am getting rhino for nose, and jaw/zygo implants. My ascension will be complete and I can get off these shitty ass mental health destroying forums.

What a brutal reality. I feel like a fucking alien nobody else in my family had to go through this shit.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
@Bhupal57 my nigga come and dnr this niggas post

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
i had perfect face at like elementary i had girls blatantly crushing etc and was popular i was a mogger on the playground but then the jew desgined phenom of allergies and the industrialized food and estrogen water etc destroyed me its so sad i peaked in elementary school man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Skywalker and 1 other person
i had perfect face at like elementary i had girls blatantly crushing etc and was popular i was a mogger on the playground but then the jew desgined phenom of allergies and the industrialized food and estrogen water etc destroyed me its so sad i peaked in elementary school man
Gas all kikes:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

i was kissing girls in kindergarten and nearly having sex. i had a face like prime chico from 3 to 12 years old

reading and recording this thread rn

hmmm weird braces didn't do that to me

Will you need to wear braces again before or after the bimax?

@ReadBooksEveryday

Will you need to wear braces again before or after the bimax?
I’m seeing an oral surgeon tomorrow but my guess is i’ll have to do braces before surgery.
hmmm weird braces didn't do that to me
Did you wear elastics? Did you have an over/underbite? Did you have molars pulled?

Really depends on how greedy/low IQ your ortho is tbh.

Really depends on how greedy/low IQ your ortho is tbh.

Yeah I had these elastics that hooked on some of the braces. I had that for a long time. I didn't have an underbite or overbite when I started.

I think I had braces on for 3 years or 2. I cant remember. I never mouth breathed as a kid though.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Yeah I had these elastics that hooked on some of the braces. I had that for a long time. I didn't have an underbite or overbite when I started.

I think I had braces on for 3 years or 2. I cant remember. I never mouth breathed as a kid though.
If you never had an over/underbite then your elastics were probably used for a different purpose.

In my case my upper jaw was normally developed while my lower jaw was underdeveloped. So they used elastics to pull back my normal upper jaw to match my recessed lower jaw “camouflaging” my overbite.

Some orthos will also pull teeth instead of using expanders which also can make you subhuman.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
every single pro extraction ortho needs to be dunked into a vat of acid

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 19766 and RecessedChinCel
Even with all those health complications your insurance doesn't cover bimax? Brutal. I need jaw surgery too cause my jaws are asymmetrical and my teeth are narrow and fucked.

• +1
Even with all those health complications your insurance doesn't cover bimax? Brutal. I need jaw surgery too cause my jaws are asymmetrical and my teeth are narrow and fucked.
I’ve heard read stories from r/jawsurgery and jawsurgeryforums where people with even worse recession than me, had to have their surgeons appeal to their insurance like 5 times.

Insurance is so cucked tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
@ReadBooksEveryday
These are very common users
Tom’s claiming they were meant to be born a chad but bla bla happened and they became subhumans.
Very common narrative

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and RecessedChinCel
Tom’s claiming they were meant to be born a chad but bla bla happened and they became subhumans.
Very common narrative
Was a venting post bhai.

I literally had my maxilla pulled backwards with elastics there is no way around it.

Bimax will save me from my jaw pains (hopefully)
383F3878 605A 4A85 A4EC 87EC4CF9A630

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Was a venting post bhai.

I literally had my maxilla pulled backwards with elastics there is no way around it.

Bimax will save me from my jaw pains (hopefully)
View attachment 1796556
Bhai
You is not subhuman because of braces

I had braces + extraction/ still became a mogger

You is subhuman cuz this was your destiny

• +1
Bhai
You is not subhuman because of braces

I had braces + extraction/ still became a mogger

You is subhuman cuz this was your destiny
I had an overbite when younger I am just complaining about incompetent orthos tbh.

I would’ve better benefitted from some sort of appliance to help guide my lower jaw instead of retractive orthodontics.

But now I will need bimax.

It is what it is.

Very common narrative
Who is Tom?

• JFL
I had an overbite when younger I am just complaining about incompetent orthos tbh.

I would’ve better benefitted from some sort of appliance to help guide my lower jaw instead of retractive orthodontics.

But now I will need bimax.

It is what it is.
Don’t put all your eggs in the surgery

Be ready to embrace if you’re still subhuman

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Xangsane
Don’t put all your eggs in the surgery

Be ready to embrace if you’re still subhuman
I have a decent base, soft features, etc. I’m not an unsalvageable manlet curry or anything tbh.

Really just need to fix my overbite and gymaxx and I think I will be fine tbh.

And if that doesn’t work so be it at least nobody can say I never tried.

• +1
@RecessedChinCel Look at my profile banner now

• +1

I think its genetics.
I had braces that much my upper jaw backwards with rubber bands, and 4 teeth extractions and i still have very long mandible, strong projected chin.
Arguably my midface is not forward grown enough but is it linked if yes ropefuel

• +1
I think its genetics.
I had braces that much my upper jaw backwards with rubber bands, and 4 teeth extractions and i still have very long mandible, strong projected chin.
Arguably my midface is not forward grown enough but is it linked if yes ropefuel
What age did you wear braces?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Well i was definitively better looking in my 12-13 yo class pics imo ngl
In the pic you sent of yourself pre-looksmaxxing you do look slightly recessed ngl. At least compared to how you look now.

How old are you now? Did you only softmaxx or have you gotten surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
In the pic you sent of yourself pre-looksmaxxing you do look slightly recessed ngl. At least compared to how you look now.

How old are you now? Did you only softmaxx or have you gotten surgeries?
I fixed my nose side wise - it was crooked. And softmaxxes. A tiny bit of gonion fillers too.

• +1
People be blaming anything but their genetics jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
is your doctor jewish, OP?

removing teeth theory is not legit

I looked better compared to before I had 4 molar extractions elastics and mse genetics

same with me tbh

my sister forces me to watch family home videos when I am home

was watching the last few weeks- I was a compact midface, almond eye mogger at 6yo

braces made me a jew

real