Looking cute/adorable/innocent as a guy?

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
I've been told some times that I look super cute, adorable, innocent, etc. I have feminine lips and eyes and a short nose with long philtrum, but I look weak since my bones are not good. Is this bad for a guy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Catawampus, JL~ and 2 others
Yes

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
yes

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
if ur ugly then its good because women wont be replused by you and u have a chance to have a social circle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
if ur ugly then its good because women wont be replused by you and u have a chance to have a social circle.
Being ugly is never good.

in your case yes

Being ugly is never good.
Looking cute is good if you're ugly. It's preferable to be cute innocent chungus ugly than rapist scary ugly

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and mogstar
Aww, OP.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Golgo13, Favela_cake, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
No actually, cause niggas who look like high T ugly rapists (@SubhumanCurrycel ) still get much more respect from men in general. A cute looking guy will just jump off a cliff the second his collagen production slows down. No JB's, and no respect from men when you need it most in terms of your career.
A ugly cute looking chungus guy will have female friends, and male friends through these female friends too. Might not even be an incel.
People like @SubhumanCurrycel and (unfortunately) myself are the types that girls are afraid to even be near, let alone talk or make friends with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and SubhumanCurrycel
People said that i look like a cat

look at your laycount and you'll have your answer

Lets get poor little Roy up a spot.

No actually, cause niggas who look like high T ugly rapists (@SubhumanCurrycel ) still get much more respect from men in general. A cute looking guy will just jump off a cliff the second his collagen production slows down. No JB's, and no respect from men when you need it most in terms of your career.
that can be counteracted by good lifestyle/skincare and retin a

Not everything in life is about pussy bro. Respect from men for a vast majority of my life > pussy.
Respect and fear arent the same thing.

A ugly cute looking chungus guy will have female friends, and male friends through these female friends too. Might not even be an incel.
People like @SubhumanCurrycel and (unfortunately) myself are the types that girls are afraid to even be near, let alone talk or make friends with.
Yet you had stacylite gfs and likes on yubo jfl , I wish girls were also scared of me like they are scared of u

It's not necessarily a bad thing, most people here are just coping subhumans

Increase your muscle mass & sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Favela_cake
Looking cute is good if you're ugly. It's preferable to be cute innocent chungus ugly than rapist scary ugly
But you cannot really be cute if you're ugly, right? You can act cute, but not look cute, imo.

@melkor It being looking adorable. I worded it badly. Basically looking and acting innocent isnt what gets pussys flowing lol

@melkor It being looking adorable. I worded it badly. Basically looking and acting innocent isnt what gets pussys flowing lol
But I'm naturally like that. I don't want to fake my personality for everyone.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bignuts
It's not necessarily a bad thing, most people here are just coping subhumans
I know but I've also been called ugly a lot, and I don't know if it's because of my face or because of my weak look.

I know but I've also been called ugly a lot, and I don't know if it's because of my face or because of my weak look.
Oh right. If it's people who think they're tough then it's probably cos u look feminine, otherwise probably ur features like ratios etc

Oh right. If it's people who think they're tough then it's probably cos u look feminine, otherwise probably ur features like ratios etc
It's girls. I think that it's because of my bad side profile (recessed chin and jawline) and because I look feminine. I've never been called ugly behind my back by a guy.

I've been told some times that I look super cute, adorable, innocent, etc. I have feminine lips and eyes and a short nose with long philtrum, but I look weak since my bones are not good. Is this bad for a guy?
neotonous features on males are a death sentence unless you have the bones to pull it off 💀 💀 💀

It's girls. I think that it's because of my bad side profile (recessed chin and jawline) and because I look feminine. I've never been called ugly behind my back by a guy.
I dont think girls would be calling someone feminine looking ugly

Well, they did it to me. And a lot.
I mean I dont think the reason would be because ur feminine. probably more the recessed jaw
Prettyboys are feminine, and they're not called ugly by girls

I mean I dont think the reason would be because ur feminine. probably more the recessed jaw
Yeah, of course, but I've been asked a lot about my sexuality. Many people assumed that I was a bottom because of my looks.

"Cute" and "rapist" ugly guy is basically big nose vs small nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819
But you cannot really be cute if you're ugly, right? You can act cute, but not look cute, imo.
ER is an example of ugly-cute
if he wasnt a sperg he could've had a good social circle.
Would still be incel obviously, but wouldnt be so lonely

"Cute" and "rapist" ugly guy is basically big nose vs small nose.
unironically kinda true. But also big chin. I can never be perceived as cute due to 5.5cm chin (conservative measure)

unironically kinda true. But also big chin. I can never be perceived as cute due to 5.5cm chin (conservative measure)
My chin is wide but not promiment. ;(.

ER is an example of ugly-cute
if he wasnt a sperg he could've had a good social circle.
Would still be incel obviously, but wouldnt be so lonely
ER wasn't ugly, imo. You won't be incel with a social circle, imo.

ER wasn't ugly, imo. You won't be incel with a social circle, imo.
ER was ugly. Solidly bottom 20% face wise. But not the ogre kind of ugly, more like the cute kind of ugly

ER was ugly. Solidly bottom 20% face wise. But not the ogre kind of ugly, more like the cute kind of ugly
I don't think of him as ugly, wtf? Maybe we have different standards.

I don't think of him as ugly, wtf? Maybe we have different standards.
Send me the best looking most anglefrauded picture of him you can find, and then i'll send u what a group of average looking guys looks like

I've been told i look adorable online and that i look like alexander rybak.
Irl i've been told i'm good looking.

I've been told i look adorable online and that i look like alexander rybak.
Irl i've been told i'm good looking.
I've been told cute, very cute, adorable, irl, but I've never been told that I'm good looking, and I've been called ugly a lot behind my back by girls and by some guys.

Look at his chin. Now compare to average guys from my school
elliot_rodger_-_p_-_2014.jpg.jpg
Average

Also he was 5'6" (larped about being 5'9" online)
Out of these kids, the shortest (one on the right) is 5'7"