Looking For A Genuine Expert on Facial Aesthetics

K

Kax1234

Iron
Message me please if you are someone who is genuinely interested/knowledgable about facial aesthetics.

I need your opinion on something - would be really appreciated.

Is it surgery related or do you just have some questions?

Is it surgery related or do you just have some questions?

Surgery related - I have a big nose but am genuinely unsure whether getting surgery would improve it and it could potentially feminise me. Lots of very good-looking guys have similar (Gandy, Sebastian Yatra).

You are better off visiting a blackpilled plastic surgeon than trusting your face with members here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139
Just PM me bro I have a PhD in Brown- and BLACKpill sciences.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
You are better off visiting a blackpilled plastic surgeon than trusting your face with members here.

True but how do I find one that won't just tell me to get surgeries as it is in their interest

information isnt free

True but how do I find one that won't just tell me to get surgeries as it is in their interest
Ask around in lookism, reddit, realself, visit surgeons, do morphing(No idea if @Kenma is still around) etc...
Once you find what is the common answer in all of these then go ahead and make your choice.
Feel free to read books about aesthetics, but don't expect that you will make a very objective analysis about yourself.