Does Muscle Gain Cause Facial Bloating?

Chicoaus123

Chicoaus123

Iron
I have a question about the gym that I'd like to ask. I'll be starting the gym very soon and I'm wondering - can putting on muscle and gaining weight in general cause your face to become bloated? i want to have my same low facial fat percentage and gain weight as well, i feel like i'm very skinny and i want to put on more muscle
I'm a 16-year-old male, 6'2" tall, and currently weigh 68kg (150lbs). My goal is to gain around 10-15kg of weight, but I still want to maintain a sharp, defined facial appearance while also developing a great-looking, muscular physique.

I just need anyones personal experiences and advice with my journey which will help me tonnes, thanks.

it can, but it really depends on your diet

its very difficult not to because when you first start gymcelling ur going to start having protein shakes and etc to get your macros in

these foods though often lead to bloating and indigestion

obviously if u put on fat youll lose some facial leanness from that as well

but if you gymcell correctly and eat very clean and find foods that dont bloat you, while still doing some LISS cardio while starting youll be able to make some fat free gains in your first year

• +1
Reactions: Chicoaus123
Yes you will bloat initially but the cut will get rid of the fat and water retention.

• +1
Reactions: Chicoaus123