looking for tips on tanmaxxing

StacyCorruptor

StacyCorruptor

Iron
blackpill me on tanmaxxing
im going to the beach but I can only stay there for 2 days and I wanna make the best out of it

my dick is way darker than the rest of my body (saying this cuz i heard the dick produces the most melanin and it indicates how easily you can tan)

COME ON

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 15827
best time is 8 am in the morning and 5 pm in the evening, they also promote restful sleep. nothing will happen in two days lol

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
You will not get any kind of a tan in two days.
If you use melanotan spray or injectables + carrot oil + beta carotene sun pills, you will get one in ~5 days instead of 50 days.

You will not get any kind of a tan in two days.
If you use melanotan spray or injectables + carrot oil + beta carotene sun pills, you will get one in ~5 days instead of 50 days.
im looking to do it natural

i once sat in the sun for like 3 hours (sunbathing) and i got a nice tan on my back but i also burnt a little but the tan remained
what if i do that kinda shit and wear sunscreen 👀

blackpill me on tanmaxxing
im going to the beach but I can only stay there for 2 days and I wanna make the best out of it

my dick is way darker than the rest of my body (saying this cuz i heard the dick produces the most melanin and it indicates how easily you can tan)

COME ON
so many blackpillers preach just staying inside and rotting because the sun is bad for you. my only suggestions is if you have a farmers tan cover up your taned areas with a towel. also dont forget to tan ur back.

dont take any weird peptides like melanotan, id suggest looking up online how to get a faster tan

best time is 8 am in the morning and 5 pm in the evening, they also promote restful sleep. nothing will happen in two days lol
idk man i got a good tan in like 2-3 days and i have 0 melanin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
so many blackpillers preach just staying inside and rotting because the sun is bad for you. my only suggestions is if you have a farmers tan cover up your taned areas with a towel. also dont forget to tan ur back.
i do have a farmers tan but i could care less if someone thought it's weird or anything. I wanna be that tanned nigga in hentai ntr mangas that fucks the wife

im looking to do it natural

i once sat in the sun for like 3 hours (sunbathing) and i got a nice tan on my back but i also burnt a little but the tan remained
what if i do that kinda shit and wear sunscreen 👀
Sunscreen wont prevent a tan. You should always have sunscreen on while tanning because you want to looskmax all over your body+ face, and if you do it without a sunscreen your collagen will rapidly diminish and you will look like a shriveled up raisin in a few years.

I also don't think the sun is the devil, I do tan once in a while on the beach despite the hit to collagen levels. What good is having a decent body + tan if you can never enjoy it at the beach? Yes, I'll look slightly worse in 10-15 years but so what.

Though I don't see the point in doing it without Melanotan, because with it I can get a golden brown spray tan-like result within a few days, which would otherwise take a month or more (and a ton of collagen damage) because I'm naturally too pale.

There are asian users who avoid sun and even sunless tanning like the devil because in their societies any shade darker than milky white means peasant. We can just agree to disagree with each other, because different strokes for people in different cultures.
I'm in the US where being pale just makes women shun you in general, and I believe it is the same in the UK (guys practically *need* a tan for one night stands).

i do have a farmers tan but i could care less if someone thought it's weird or anything. I wanna be that tanned nigga in hentai ntr mangas that fucks the wife
im not saying youll look weird. but youll look better without one. alot better, ppl love symmetry. good luck brother

Wear sunscreen
Go to sun
Reapply after 1 hour if ur going in the water
Mosturize body afterwards

Wear sunscreen
Go to sun
Reapply after 1 hour if ur going in the water
Mosturize body afterwards
how much should i stay on the beach for

how much should i stay on the beach for
Idk depends on ur skin type. Usually it’s between 1-2 hours but if you start going red leave immediately

bump i need all advice