Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
No he isn't, the guy came on reddit and told us he was slaying through twitter
He’s lying jfl
He used to post here, lookism, and lookstheory
He’s literally an incel
And he’s angle frauding

Coep. He's 5psl upper tier normie. He is a mentalcel as well, but calling him a chad is plain wrong
What are you talking about? The guy is very good-looking.

He’s lying jfl
He’s literally an incel
And he’s angle frauding
I heard after that he went to asia for JBWmaxxing.
I totally believe he is definitly slaying there through Tinder.
Make OLD accounts with his pics in asia if you are not convinced tho

The guy doesn't look like a chad at all. He looks like a frauding lookism/looksmax aspie guy that's chadlite AT BEST. (most likely much uglier irL).

Lack of harmony/overall pheno.

bump

• JFL
Reactions: Stare
AWFUL nose, disgusting philtrum, horrible skin tone, bad eyebrows, bad orbitals. I would love to break his jaw with my bonedmashed fists and dislocate all of his fancy plastic implants, and squirt out thousands worth of HA filler everywhere

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC
Fsdjkfdskl

ITS REALLY IS OVERRR

Look at this cuck for example he got all chad traits almond shaped eyes huge jaw
But still he cant ever be a chad hes probably a virgin still to be a chad one needs to have a huge social circle and have banged at least 100 woman
He just dont haves that looks in his eyes that says hey im the man hes a little pussy virgin boy with no social circle and no girls after him......its over
His hairline is too high to be a chad

Just clean your room and go in shower. You will be Chad.

Look at this cuck for example he got all chad traits almond shaped eyes huge jaw
But still he cant ever be a chad hes probably a virgin still to be a chad one needs to have a huge social circle and have banged at least 100 woman
He just dont haves that looks in his eyes that says hey im the man hes a little pussy virgin boy with no social circle and no girls after him......its over

That must be morph. I have seen his picture before and he was bloated.

NT social skills + Good looks + Outgoing = Chad

If you dont fuck over 100 girls and dont have a social circle is over you will stay at home all day

Its easy to have social circle. You dont need to be Chad... Many ugly guys have a lot of girlfriend and boyfriends.

He’s lying jfl
He’s literally an incel
And he’s angle frauding

This is not angle fraud this is literally morph. I remember his face was very roundish and bloated. He is normie. Def not Chad.

Good joke op