Looking like chad wont make you a Chad

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
Look at this cuck for example he got all chad traits almond shaped eyes huge jaw
But still he cant ever be a chad hes probably a virgin still to be a chad one needs to have a huge social circle and have banged at least 100 woman
He just dont haves that looks in his eyes that says hey im the man hes a little pussy virgin boy with no social circle and no girls after him......its over

Attachments

• IeMqplT.jpg
    IeMqplT.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 697
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bugeye, saffacel, Mateusz74 and 13 others
He doesn't look like a chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mateusz74, oldcell, Danish_Retard and 26 others
We can't see the picture

But it really won't, you wouldn't be as NT

He doesn't look like a chad
he does compared to the average american he stop making excuses chad is not only looks its over for us

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Reoa
He's not a chad

• +1
Reactions: TheLionT
He is from the looks but not from the character and life
Coep. He's 5psl upper tier normie. He is a mentalcel as well, but calling him a chad is plain wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TheLionT, Deleted member 275 and 4 others
He doesnt look like a Chad because he doesnt look like a chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wristcel, HighIQcel, BigBoy and 2 others
JFL at this thread, if you're 7 psl you literally can't fail

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, bysontallou, Deleted member 6113 and 4 others
JFL at this thread, if you're 7 psl you literally can't fail
If you dont fuck over 100 girls and dont have a social circle is over you will stay at home all day

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 685
I can see already your weak jaw and bones
I love how you bully a 17 year old as a 20+ year old because you couldn't prove your point in your own fucking thread. You're a failure at life
If you dont fuck over 100 girls and dont have a social circle is over you will stay at home all day
This is bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1560
I love how you bully a 17 year old as a 20+ year old because you couldn't prove your point in your own fucking thread. You're a failure at life

This is bullshit
Thats the trith and thats how most will end up after surgery

This is bullshit
I love how you keep repeating you are 17 as and excuse when in fact you just make things worse

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kill_Jew, Pendejo, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
I love how you keep repeating you are 17 as and excuse when in fact you just make things worse
Wtf are you talking about now? How am I making things worse when youre the one starting to talk about irrelevant stuff cause you can't prove your point

Wtf are you talking about now? How am I making things worse when youre the one starting to talk about irrelevant stuff cause you can't prove your point
My point is proven you can look like a chad but if you dont have a big social circle and you are still virgin its over

those jaw fillers look good

Above average American dude nothing special

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and BigBoy
My point is proven you can look like a chad but if you dont have a big social circle and you are still virgin its over
not true imo. im nowhere near chad, maybe chadlite and ive been approached by girls that 100% didnt know me when i was alone. they didnt give a shit about my social contacts

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6113, Deleted member 275, MentalistKebab and 8 others
No it's not cause looks are everything

He is photoshopping his pics.

And are you guys trolling? He literally has photoshopped Chad bone structure with angular sharp jaws and everything. Only problem is he is too white, he needs Melanotan. But that is not how he looks, it is photoshop.

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
Are you looking for STDs or quality ?
I always went for the second... which nowadays means that you can't find 100 quality women that easily.
Better to have 10 in somehow LTRs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

And are you guys trolling? He literally has photoshopped Chad bone structure with angular sharp jaws and everything. Only problem is he is too white, he needs Melanotan. But that is not how he looks, it is photoshop.
There's legit a video of him getting fillers but ok smarty

He just need to fix his hairline, submental and improve his eyebrows to be a chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
True. You won't have the aura that Chad is born with. Sad shit.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
His midface is longish (he always angle fraud it) and his eye area shape is nothing special. He's an upper normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
I bet he can slay on tinder.

I dont inow ehich bluepill is qorse. This or the positive xñcanthal tilt one

There's legit a video of him getting fillers but ok smarty
Didn't know he did fillers. Very, very impressive, but it will probably look shit in 10 years or so. Implants would be a better choice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2486
Didn't know he did fillers. Very, very impressive, but it will probably look shit in 10 years or so. Implants would be a better choice.
Yeah I agree bro. It's on some cosmetics related instagram account.

i agree but he will probably replace fillers with implants and just wanted to gage how he would look with fillers to see how his implants would kind of look.

Less permanence with fillers so it allows for experimenting more so than implants would.

Dude at least looks psl 6.5 in that pic, but definitely not in motion, his hyoid bone is fucked and would look like shit irl, his side profile and 3/4 sucks because of that.

He's a good example that front only doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 2846
Join us brother

Ea0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 685
@Kill_Jew keep crying for me

Yeah legit alpha behaviour is definitely needed

• +1
Reactions: Okiwaga
not true imo. im nowhere near chad, maybe chadlite and ive been approached by girls that 100% didnt know me when i was alone. they didnt give a shit about my social contacts
A chad fucks over 100 woman in a year easy.The two or three girls who approached you in your lifetime cant be compared

A chad fucks over 100 woman in a year easy.The two or three girls who approached you in your lifetime cant be compared
>9 girls approached me this year
>i never claimed to be chad
>i could fuck much much more girls but i got a gf since 3 years

@Kill_Jew keep crying for me
Likewise. Keep rotting on here with your low iq copes.
IMG 20190621 142720

You look like a little bitch. Much more talkative behind the screen than in real life.
nerd-bigstock_Extreme_Computer_Nerd_1520708.jpg

You know why he doesnt look like a chad? Because chad has all the good traits naturally because of genetics, hormones and everything else:

BONES
FACE
HEIGHT
FRAME

If you weren't born as a chad, YOU WILL NEVER BE A CHAD.

He needs MT2 like he needs to breathe

His midface is longish (he always angle fraud it) and his eye area shape is nothing special. He's an upper normie
How could the the eye area improve? Longer pfl?

Look at this cuck for example he got all chad traits almond shaped eyes huge jaw
But still he cant ever be a chad hes probably a virgin still to be a chad one needs to have a huge social circle and have banged at least 100 woman
He just dont haves that looks in his eyes that says hey im the man hes a little pussy virgin boy with no social circle and no girls after him......its over
He actually is a virgin. That’s study hacks he literally got jaw fillers
He looked incel before
He probably gets lots of iois though