looking older than your age is a death sentence

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
when i was 18-24, girls around my age and a bit younger seemed like little kids to me. i looked so old compared to them so i could never socialize as a result.

nowdays i dont seem to have this problem much because girls tend to look a lot older than their age too. everyone looks older as a matter of fact but its over anyway.

this is why you prettyboymax. looking too old especially when you're a teen/early twenties will turn a lot of girls off. meanwhile looking younger is almost always good cus you can choose between a wider age range of girls

this is why you prettyboymax. looking too old especially when you're a teen/early twenties will turn a lot of girls off. meanwhile looking younger is almost always good cus you can choose between a wider age range of girls
i could not pretty boy maxx sadly

• So Sad
Reactions: BootySniffer69
i look 12-14 at 16.6

i could not pretty boy maxx sadly
yeah not everyone can. i still think you can do certain things with hair, fashion etc to at least not deliberately look older tho

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
yeah not everyone can. i still think you can do certain things with hair, fashion etc to at least not deliberately look older tho
i cant do anything im too ugly :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

i cant do anything im too ugly :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Get back to studyceling. Science doesn’t care about your hideousness. In fact, it prefers you be hideous so you can be more attentive to your studies.

Let Chad have sex and live happy and care free. You’re here to advance humanity (behind the scenes and without anyone knowing about it or seeing you)

• So Sad
you can't "prettybomax"

• +1
Same as looking younger

Inb4 "collagen bro!" My features overall make me look young, my skin is oldish

you can't "prettybomax"
of course you can. hairstyle, facial/body hair, jewelry, fashion, eyelashes, lips etc you can all emphasize these soft features. some people look like ogres naturally but if you have somewhat of a base you can maximize it

Let Chad have sex and live happy and care free. You’re here to advance humanity (behind the scenes and without anyone knowing about it or seeing you)
i hate you....

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Someone told me I look 35 when I’m only 18 shows how ugly I am

• So Sad