Looking older than your age

B

Baller1

Iron
So I'm 23 but every foid I've talked to thinks I'm 26/27 when I keep a light stubble. Clean shaven I look super young, but less masc. Anyone else know the feels?

Would you rather look older or younger than your age?

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel
I see myself as looking younger, but people say I look older. I'm 19 tho, so looking older could either mean I look more mature or that I look like shit.

Its over. Looking younger is always good, always.

People keep saying i look like 12 trying to hurt me with this but yeah im happy from this.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
It depends on why you look older or younger. If you look younger because of better hair/skin then it’s good. Looking younger because of small bones obviously isn’t. Same with looking older, if it’s because of good facial hair growth then good. If it’s because of degenerated skin/norwooding then bad.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, CarnivoreDiet, hebbewem and 2 others
a goatee with a wide lower third is ideal; the best of both worlds

I have a decent hairline but the consensus seems to be that I look 38-40+ (real age: 32)

looking younger is always better, allows you to fit in in a wider array if social circles and activities.

But key is looking like you dont age, not looking underdeveloped

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Zygos4Life
I'm 18 and I've been hit on by young and older women (before my face was filled with severe shitty bloat). Everyone says I look 22, may of been due to an early puberty.

I think slightly looks younger is good when you are in 20s, but once you get older and older the younger you look the better.
When i was 25, at least one friend think that i'm 18. Now i'm 27, a friend said that i look 22 so i look at least 5 years younger here in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
So I'm 23 but every foid I've talked to thinks I'm 26/27 when I keep a light stubble. Clean shaven I look super young, but less masc. Anyone else know the feels?

Would you rather look older or younger than your age?
Older since I’m only 16. Not above the age of 20 or something like that but 18 or 19 perhaps.