Looking subhuman when smiling

Deleted member 1680

Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend
When I don’t smile I look fine. For a lot of pics, in particular group pics, on insta I need to be smiling otherwise I’ll look like a cunt. However I don’t look good when smiling. Pretty sure this result of a narrow palate and not low enough bodyfat. Obvs the bodyfat one is easily solvable, but for the narrow palate would you recommend me getting a palate expander. Need to look photogenic for the insta

Attachments

• 78D5427C-C8E2-4374-88E8-64908CDCD529.jpeg
    78D5427C-C8E2-4374-88E8-64908CDCD529.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 104
  • Love it
Reactions: Vitruvian, fobos and Sizzurp
You do look different indeed when smiling, but i found that it may sound stupid but practicing facial emotions and expressions in the mirror you can pull off things that may look more pleasant, for example a half smile maybe a smirk that look better or eye brow raising slightly or frowning slighty depending on the person it can look good, i would say experiment with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Massive chin when you smile bro

• +1
You do look different indeed when smiling, but i found that it may sound stupid but practicing facial emotions and expressions in the mirror you can pull off things that may look more pleasant, for example a half smile maybe a smirk that look better or eye brow raising slightly or frowning slighty depending on the person it can look good, i would say experiment with it.
Yeh sound advice
I’m not that photogenic so it’s a case of me just practicing I reckon

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
Not that bad tbh, I wouldn't worry about it. If you have great teeth just show them.
I have a very similar awkward smile, I never show my teeth when smiling and my cheek fat is pushed up but people only said my smile is cute so far.
It looks like that because your lips are thick, especially your upper lip.

• +1
Just don’t bring ur mouth up as much. Get used to smirking

• +1
Smirk buddyboyo. Smiling is for beta cucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 1680
How did you ascend from bobs and vegene to this? How!? Surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 1680
you look very cute ngl

• Love it
you look very cute ngl
You t b
How did you ascend from bobs and vegene to this? How!? Surgery?
Late puberty plus a little softmaxxing. I didn't have the means to have surgery. Money, convincing parents etc stopped me. I prolly would've tho and I prolly will do in the future.

When I don’t smile I look fine. For a lot of pics, in particular group pics, on insta I need to be smiling otherwise I’ll look like a cunt. However I don’t look good when smiling. Pretty sure this result of a narrow palate and not low enough bodyfat. Obvs the bodyfat one is easily solvable, but for the narrow palate would you recommend me getting a palate expander. Need to look photogenic for the insta
View attachment 73692

View attachment 73693

View attachment 73698

View attachment 73697
only models look good when smiling.
I never smile in my instagram picture and I laugh when someone tells me "you should smile more in your photos"

only models look good when smiling.
I never smile in my instagram picture and I laugh when someone tells me "you should smile more in your photos"
Yeh and I’m pretty sure a lot of models like Simon newsman and Opry look worse when smiling.

I also look like shit when smiling. I'm trying to not smile at all anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, SikKunt and Deleted member 1680
Same nigga but fuck palate expanders, just don't smile in pics

• +1
i must be only ugly guy that looks better smiling people still call it qt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 1680
smirk instead bro

• +1
smiling without teeth is always subhuman

• +1
smiling without teeth is always subhuman
I have the same curse. Discussed this with @dodt yesterday

Im legit turning from normie to incel when smiling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1680
I have the same curse. Discussed this with @dodt yesterday

Im legit turning from normie to incel when smiling
don't smile bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 1680
I think you just don't know how to properly smile.Don't fully smile like the joker.Have either a half smile or something weaker.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1680
dont do full smile, most people look retarded with full smile, even with teeth smile most people look subhuman, myself included tbh, just do a half smile

• +1
I think you just don't know how to properly smile.Don't fully smile like the joker.Have either a half smile or something weaker.
Yeh think it's just a case of just practicing tbh
dont do full smile, most people look retarded with full smile, even with teeth smile most people look subhuman, myself included tbh, just do a half smile
Mirin new avi btw

• +1
Reactions: Einon
lipsface-jpg.59903

• Woah
Reactions: samm735
thats my half smile tbh, full smile my cheekbones just vanish lmao

Yeh think it's just a case of just practicing tbh
Mirin new avi btw

yeah practice makes perfect i suppose lol

and ta man, think im gonna keep up the leather jacket look, just its fucking boiling in england atm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Pendejo
thats my half smile tbh, full smile my cheekbones just vanish lmao

yeah practice makes perfect i suppose lol

and ta man, think im gonna keep up the leather jacket look, just its fucking boiling in england atm
Yeh man, it suits you, that pic of you reminds me of a better version of astrosky

• +1
Reactions: samm735
In all honesty.I look subhuman without smiling.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 1680
In all honesty.I look subhuman without smiling.
same, my mouth to nose ratio improves when I smile to a human level

• +1
Reactions: Einon
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
A curry? How does it feel to get independance from the sub-continent young man?
View attachment 73692

View attachment 73693

View attachment 73698

View attachment 73697
I remember when we had curries under our rule back in the day

Yeh man, it suits you, that pic of you reminds me of a better version of astrosky
nah would love to have zygos similar to his though, mine only show at like 10-12% bf and my uni lifestyle keeps me around 17% :feelswhy:
might hop on mk677 with something else this summer though and bulk a bit but get low bf also so can see what my zygos are like when im actually low bf

A curry? How does it feel to get independance from the sub-continent young man?

I remember when we had curries under our rule back in the day
Yeh then Mahatma Ghandi happened
*gandhi
nah would love to have zygos similar to his though, mine only show at like 10-12% bf and my uni lifestyle keeps me around 17% :feelswhy:
might hop on mk677 with something else this summer though and bulk a bit but get low bf also so can see what my zygos are like when im actually low bf
Same fam, it's impossible to cut to sub 14-15 consistently cus of uni lifestyle for me as well. I'm also in the middle of exams so late nighters lead to me eating more than I should. My cheekbones are high but not that prominent. Hopefully I can properly cut to low enough bf so they can see

Einon

• +1
Same fam, it's impossible to cut to sub 14-15 consistently cus of uni lifestyle for me as well. I'm also in the middle of exams so late nighters lead to me eating more than I should. My cheekbones are high but not that prominent. Hopefully I can properly cut to low enough bf so they can see
yeah man, although a few of my friends are those lucky lot that just naturally remain a very low bf% even though they live the same lifestyle I do, they cant put on weight though which is a negative really

• +1
yeah man, although a few of my friends are those lucky lot that just naturally remain a very low bf% even though they live the same lifestyle I do, they cant put on weight though which is a negative really
Thats me, i am auschwitz tier
tbh

• +1
I hate smilling and i hate taking pics. Invisible to women either with or without smile tho.

• +1