Looks and height are eternal

American girls are different from european girls but what makes this:unsure:
well they are not exactly different in the sense that one is more/less gold-digger like than the other, if anything in good faith I'd say it would be america. What likely causes this is that europe tends to be raised correctly not everyone grows up with tiktok

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
well they are not exactly different in the sense that one is more/less gold-digger like than the other, if anything in good faith I'd say it would be america. What likely causes this is that europe tends to be raised correctly not everyone grows up with tiktok
America is acually more cucked than europe, femininity began to lose strength in america. Its also culture and social media. Divorce rates are also high so tiktok isnt just the reason

Down syndrome is only a subset of being non-nt, then there comes autism which may not get in the way and isn't eternal.
Autism will get in the way for the most part except for few cases

Autism will get in the way for the most part except for few cases
im not talking about it getting in the way i mean that it isn't eternal the same way down syndrome is, there have been cases of growing out of autism while down syndrome isn't really the same

im not talking about it getting in the way i mean that it isn't eternal the same way down syndrome is, there have been cases of growing out of autism while down syndrome isn't really the same
Very very few cases of this I honestly believed this but I was really deluded since it was very obvious especially when I thought this, it was the opposite. It was like Covid and during that time it essentially worsened

You can lose your NT, rizz, money and status but you can't loose your looks and height
@HTN_Mentalcel @rhinoplasty @ElTruecel @<6PSLcel
you obviously lost some IQ points

lose* fag