Looks and height are eternal

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
You can lose your NT, rizz, money and status but you can't loose your looks and height
@HTN_Mentalcel @rhinoplasty @ElTruecel @<6PSLcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, otal_duu, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
you can, but not as much as you can with the others

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, rand anon, datboijj and 3 others
U cant loses money idiot

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and Azonin
Yea sure I've watched interviews of girls being asked "Would you rather date a tall poor guy or short rich guy", the answers seemed quite mixed they weren't exactly predominant in either but what I did notice is a lot of girls saying "well financial status is something you can change while height isn't", so yeah.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, Costcosuperstore, hiwasuwor and 2 others

Yea sure I've watched interviews of girls being asked "Would you rather date a tall poor guy or short rich guy", the answers seemed quite mixed they weren't exactly predominant in either but what I did notice is a lot of girls saying "well financial status is something you can change while height isn't", so yeah.
Was it in india?

Good Bhai how are you?
somewhere in the middle, finally got a wagie job meaning i can start saving up for surgeries but there is this one guy who works there who is a 6'7 htn pretty boy, and so im going to get mogged hard whenever im at work :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu
No it was a bunch of countries like usa, europe.

But asian countries like the philippines and india too
Bro they prob virtue signaling other wise i wouldnt be an incel

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
somewhere in the middle, finally got a wagie job meaning i can start saving up for surgeries but there is this one guy who works there who is a 6'7 htn pretty boy, and so im going to get mogged hard whenever im at work :feelswhy::feelswhy:
You graduated you were looking for a job?

I would sacrifice it all for my goal

Oh, so what do you think they would mostly pick?
Because both in a sense are virtue signalling, picking the short rich dude means they dont care about height whereas picking the tall broke dude means they dont care about financial status, both are bogus in a way

• +1
Oh, so what do you think they would mostly pick?
Whos the best one in the room, theres a guy for every girl but not a girl for every guy

• +1
Nope NT is eternal you can’t make someone with Down syndrome normal

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: borismonster, RecessedChinCel, datboijj and 3 others
Whos the best one in the room, theres a guy for every girl but not a girl for every guy
well they can perceive the best in the room as being tall or whatever

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and arab_chink
You can lose looks tho

• +1
Reactions: k99, Richard Cheese, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Down syndrome is only a subset of being non-nt, then there comes autism which may not get in the way and isn't eternal.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
You can lose looks tho
You can lose everything, you can lose limbs to be shorter, get acid on your face to lose face, go bankrupt etc

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and smallman
Oh I thought u meant a 9-5. What job is it
chef, gonna be working part time, then when college finishes i wanna grind 50hrs per week and get rhino done asap

• +1
You can lose everything, you can lose limbs to be shorter, get acid on your face to lose face, go bankrupt etc
Yes but I think out of the things op listed height is the hardest thing to lose

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Azonin
chef, gonna be working part time, then when college finishes i wanna grind 50hrs per week and get rhino done asap
All of that effort just to get a rhino?

What point?
Yea sure I've watched interviews of girls being asked "Would you rather date a tall poor guy or short rich guy", the answers seemed quite mixed they weren't exactly predominant in either but what I did notice is a lot of girls saying "well financial status is something you can change while height isn't", so yeah
Implied that females dont care about the top, whole most chase. Theres no girl thats like height is overrated or money is boring, when its the things that they dont have

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Yes but I think out of the things op listed height is the hardest thing to lose
Yes that would be an argument for why height is important.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Yea sure I've watched interviews of girls being asked "Would you rather date a tall poor guy or short rich guy", the answers seemed quite mixed they weren't exactly predominant in either but what I did notice is a lot of girls saying "well financial status is something you can change while height isn't", so yeah
Implied that females dont care about the top, whole most chase. Theres no girl thats like height is overrated or money is boring, when its the things that they dont have
there are girls like that, I dont even know what you are saying dude.

All of that effort just to get a rhino?
among other things, before this year ends i wanna get palate expander, then rhino and after i lean down i will see what to get next, but probably cheek and zygo implants, idk ill have to consult @otal_duu or someone else to tell me what i should do when the time comes

• +1
among other things, before this year ends i wanna get palate expander, then rhino and after i lean down i will see what to get next, but probably cheek and zygo implants, idk ill have to consult @otal_duu or someone else to tell me what i should do when the time comes
No way ur that ugly. Surely not. Also ur tall so isn’t that enough

there are girls like that, I dont even know what you are saying dude.
Im saying is that girls arent versiatile, but it would depend on what she has, they will go for the top reguardless

Im saying is that girls arent versiatile, but it would depend on what she has, they will go for the top reguardless
What are you talking about "it would depend on what she has", in the case of height how does it depend on what she has, has what?

yeah, Nt isn't that much changable. However one can flactuate and be NT in middleschool and then become rotter in hs thanks to puberty

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and <6PSLcel
how’s ur college experience so far tho
horrible, im invisible and ever since i got blackpilled i stopped putting in effort cuz ik looks is all that matters and a 90iq white stacey would be prioritised as opposed to some genius ethnic who worked his ass off

horrible, im invisible and ever since i got blackpilled i stopped putting in effort cuz ik looks is all that matters and a 90iq white stacey would be prioritised as opposed to some genius ethnic who worked his ass off
Why don’t you just change gender lmao and become that Stacy

What are you talking about "it would depend on what she has", in the case of height how does it depend on what she has, has what?
Money or whatnot, some rich foids go for taller attractive guys

Money or whatnot, some rich foids go for taller attractive guys
so you are suggesting that rich foids would tolerate a broke guy as long as things like face/height compensate for it, it's not so straight forward it also depends on whether a girl is willing to financially support a guy, in real relationships it can go quite good or quite bad.

Like if she was your sugar mommy and you're fucking her wrong and she says "no lunch for you tomorrow" :lul:

so you are suggesting that rich foids would tolerate a broke guy as long as things like face/height compensate for it, it's not so straight forward it also depends on whether a girl is willing to financially support a guy, in real relationships it can go quite good or quite bad.

Like if she was your sugar mommy and you're fucking her wrong and she says "no lunch for you tomorrow" :lul:
Opposite, females chase things that have value. She would be scared to even threaten you if you have some power that most men dont. She will act submissive trying to offer instead of blackmailing

Opposite, females chase things that have value. She would be scared to even threaten you if you have some power that most men dont. She will act submissive trying to offer instead of blackmailing
Fair enough that was more of a joke, still though not every rich girl will be down to support a guy even if he is a chad, some girls value money more

Fair enough that was more of a joke, still though not every rich girl will be down to support a guy even if he is a chad, some girls value money more
American girls are different from european girls but what makes this:unsure: