Looks are everything but you live in reality

bobt

bobt

Master
To make it quite simple there are too many variabilities to reality to successfully only depend on looks to get slays ltr . The psychology of loookmaxxers looks = chance at a gf guarantee successful relationship without taking into consideration human egos women wanting more things out life than just dick or being content with just enough to be healthy women for the most part are the devil same for most men with exception being internet autist . Tldr you cant win in this world of shuffling you can only win a little

• So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater
I dont care about woman i just wanna mog normies brutally

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher, bobt and BrahminBoss
wow really? youre a genius holyy

• +1
Reactions: bobt and try2beme
wow really? youre a genius holyy
I know this is supposed to be ironic you not but this is something I had to get brutallly get drilled into me to realize

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews and 97baHater
There is no winning

• +1
For men like me it was determined before I even left the womb

• JFL
No woman deserves to date a man ugly as me, only after my surgeries I would say I deserve something. I understand why they don't wanna date me.

At the end of it all I don't even want to participate in society I don't find any job interesting or fun jfl people talking about doing shit they love for money what they really men is I like job that don't exert me physically like these retarded foids working at google headquarters the same people that are looking at your messages on these online forums looking down on peope like me or you thinking they can some how fix my problems by telling me to do generic advice this or that fuck them . I just want to return to reality not this concrete hell hole that we call modernity atleast if I was born lowly or weak I would've been dead or something this is just suffering

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
I dont care about woman i just wanna mog normies brutally
Only correct blackpill/looksmax mindset in 2024 and forward, Looksmaxing for a slim chance to "impress" a mid fugly whore becky who probably would have 100+ body count by the time you finish "looksmaxxing" and have some sloppy seconds seems like a subhuman mindset and demorilizing too to some extend, Mogging retard normies must be a top priority of everyone here

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and bobt
Realize the hall of mirrors you live in most people are drugged up high half the time and are obsessed with amogging it's all fake these people are speed running a life of suffering . Wake up to this this is life of a normie and or your rich status maxxed ghouls . Anyone who's not old money rich it never began for them . In any real manner