Looks are relative, "phenotype" is the biggest relative multiplier

L

Looksornot

Bronze
You can have the biggest bones, the best single features, you will do worse than somebody with the same features but with a "phenotype" desired in said country.
And "phenotype" here is not just about coloring, or even race, it's more about what media pushes forward, what young people and modern people find attractive thanks to it and thanks to what they read/watch/listen to.
So in a given place, and depending on the individual, your "phenotype" - even a mere prettyboy with painted nails and curly hair is a "phenotype" in my book, it's a vast term - will have either a big multiplier effect or a low multiplier effect.

For example if you live in an area with ideal phenotype, your relative flaws will be lessened. For example in that scenario you'll have a phenotype = 5x.
And if you are like even 4 psl you will look like as if you were 20 psl for most girls on said trend.
And on the contrary, if you had top tier everything but bad phenotype for the girls, you can be psl 6 but your phenotype multiplier will be only 1 or even 0,5.

I realised this because i went to a country when i had the nearly ideal looks, everyday girls were staring at me, i even cold approached them and not a single rejected me. Each time i went to a place with female friends, the girls in my back talked to them and said to them how much attractive i was - in some countries it's not in the culture to say straight up to randoms/strangers that they are attractive as fuck, actually it's basically the same everywhere if the girl isn't a low inhib beast.
Especially wifes, who looked at me despite being with their husbands, some straight up saying to one of my female friend that she would have married me if she wasn't married.
And many many others things.
Yet in the country i live now, i'm barely a HTN. And this is all due to what i explained above.

So don't emphasis much on psl, it's vastly relative, just find the best area, niche, age, or country where your looks will have the biggest multiplier effect.

Everything else, regarding looks, is cope. And it's like you're fighting against the sea if you want to appeal to a country when you don't have the desired phenotype, since you'll only enhance your psl - the """phenotype""" in my understanding is nearly impossible to change unless you want to lose your dignity - and have a little looks/attractivity gain.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Vain786, Michael Myers and 16 others
dnrd + i took your react virginity

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 2733, Haven and 3 others
To put it into perspective, even gigachads in Western europe would probably not have the same ratio/effect that i had.
Out of 100 random girls, i used to have stares/IOI from at least 97 of them, nearly each time.
Which is absolutely insane for everyone and especially me who is not accustomed to it.
Here if out of 100, 1 stare at me or give me ioi, it's an insane day. Even gigachads who cold approach, have a very high rejection rate in the west.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Chadeep, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
sorry to break it to you, but nobody is gonna read that...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, one job away, MikeMew'sBitch and 2 others
Exactly

I went from Latino mulatto to Arab and now I lost all my hoes

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Biiyo03, Beanermaxxer, gamma and 1 other person
Exactly

I went from Latino mulatto to Arab and now I lost all my hoes
I'm sorry to hear that.
But yes, it's easier to lose than bones sadly.
For me, it's all i wanted, because the girls in the country i went, were for the vast majority of them virgin, kissless, and with good manners/traditional manners.
Slaying is not suitable for healthy minded people - only the validation from it is good, and it's already an indication that you have something to heal, which is bad.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 6403
Good phenotype is just being white + colored light eyes + good hair

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 9568, 5'8manlet and 6 others
So you're a white male that went to rice land/india?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and n0rthface
It's more complicated than that. But yes as a general rule of thumb, white/light skin > dark skin, light eyes> dark eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Baldingman1998
Phenotype doesn’t mean shit most good looking people barely fit into their ethnical phenotype

• Hmm...
Reactions: harding
Ya ethnics do well in germany but not so in USA

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, germanlooks and Looksornot
Phenotype doesn’t mean shit most good looking people barely fit into their ethnical phenotype
If you had read the thread you would understand that because we don't have a better term, i use "phenotype", but i basically mean the archetype of looks prefered in a given group of people, and this can be close of very far from the psl rating of it.
When you say "good looking people" barely fit into their ethnical phenotype you probably refer to some ethnic groups like indians.
But my premisse is that it's women's taste that matters, so :
Yes, in the west in order for them to be more desirable they have to look "whiter".
But you would be surprised for example, that the very same indian with good bones and everything would do worse in mainland india than somebody who would be rated 3 psl here, just because basically what girls prefer do change a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
If you had read the thread you would understand that because we don't have a better term, i use "phenotype", but i basically mean the archetype of looks prefered in a given group of people, and this can be close of very far from the psl rating of it.
When you say "good looking people" barely fit into their ethnical phenotype you probably refer to some ethnic groups like indians.
But my premisse is that it's women's taste that matters, so :
Yes, in the west in order for them to be more desirable they have to look "whiter".
But you would be surprised for example, that the very same indian with good bones and everything would do worse in mainland india than somebody who would be rated 3 psl here, just because basically what girls prefer do change a lot.
Nigga what the fuck are you talking about phenotype isn’t just fucking colouring it’s literally skull structure too

Like I said most good looking people don’t fit their exact phenotype

Fuckin greycel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Ya ethnics do well in germany but not so in USA
In my understanding, it seems like blacks do good in america, it's either mixed, white, or black - but already the average black there is afro-american so mixed - there.
In Germany on the contrary, since the main ethnic group is either turk or arab, instead of blacks, the former tend to do better.
The "phenotype" here i refer to, is partly too the fact that your phenotype is shared with many people in the country you live in.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
In my understanding, it seems like blacks do good in america, it's either mixed, white, or black - but already the average black there is afro-american so mixed - there.
In Germany on the contrary, since the main ethnic group is either turk or arab, instead of blacks, the former tend to do better.
The "phenotype" here i refer to, is partly too the fact that your phenotype is shared with many people in the country you live in.
Ye this is true turks and arabs do well here even if they arent good looking but africans not even if they are chad/high IQ But in USA they would slay.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Looksornot
Nigga what the fuck are you talking about phenotype isn’t just fucking colouring it’s literally skull structure too

Like I said most good looking people don’t fit their exact phenotype

Fuckin greycel
And all i just said is that what you wrote is partially false : The same "not fit his phenotype individual" will do good in some countries and very bad in others, and vice versa.
The key is to know where and to which group of people you will do the best.
After all, it's also what psl was originally on about : to be the most attractive to the biggest number of people possible, because nobody can be totally attractive to everyone. Even gigachads are considered ugly by many people, and it varies from place to place, in some places the very individual you consider as a gigachad will be considered as a trucel.
This is something people have to understand. But it's hard to believe until you actually leave the basement for good and travel.

I agree with you but ethnics in Germany do well with low class girls but in a higher class they're rejected which fits your theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Looksornot
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Looksornot and Deleted member 13787
Didnt read, but pheno comes first before anything in terms of desirability, however bone maxxing will make sure the girls who like your phenotype really fall in love w you

• +1
I agree with you but ethnics in Germany do well with low class girls but in a higher class they're rejected which fits your theory
Put it into perspective, and see how it's hard to change perceptions in few generations - so "phenotype" :
Ethnic are a lot in germany, and yet they can only fit one "niche" to have an appealing "phenotype" : It's the badboy niche.
And badboy niche only gives you low class girl, especially when you're ethnic yourself.
A high class looking ethnic not acting badboy and slaying? Doesn't exist to my knowledge in the west.
Of course it's different for LTR, everyone can land a good looking girl, no matter what's their phenotype as long as they play their cards well, but appeal/slaying ability is the main factor to determine if you have the raw "phenotype" that's desired because you are in front of many many women, and only have your physique for yourself, not your personnality, not promiscuity etc, nothing.
And the same "high class" ethnic will nearly never be able to slay in germany for example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 14848
Didnt read, but pheno comes first before anything in terms of desirability, however bone maxxing will make sure the girls who like your phenotype really fall in love w you
Your are basically describing a mechanism of relative multiplication. This is what i was saying among other things.
And "bonemaxxing" also has to be put into context : Forward grown, not recessed, looking healthy : YES.
Looking like a robot skinny ultra boned model ? DEPENDS. This usually only works for girls in the west, and a part of them only. The importance of bone is not to be negleted, but it's not to be taken as literally as pslers do.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Blackgymmax
Well well well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sytyl
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Looksornot
Based post. Attraction to similarity or whatever is deemed to be culturally attactive is very underrated. I have seen examples of this in my life. You can bypass this if your exceptionally good looking.

Also @Looksornot you could try moving to an area with a large multicultural presense. Have you tried moving to a city?

• +1
Reactions: Looksornot
Put it into perspective, and see how it's hard to change perceptions in few generations - so "phenotype" :
Ethnic are a lot in germany, and yet they can only fit one "niche" to have an appealing "phenotype" : It's the badboy niche.
And badboy niche only gives you low class girl, especially when you're ethnic yourself.
A high class looking ethnic not acting badboy and slaying? Doesn't exist to my knowledge in the west.
Of course it's different for LTR, everyone can land a good looking girl, no matter what's their phenotype as long as they play their cards well, but appeal/slaying ability is the main factor to determine if you have the raw "phenotype" that's desired because you are in front of many many women, and only have your physique for yourself, not your personnality, not promiscuity etc, nothing.
And the same "high class" ethnic will nearly never be able to slay in germany for example.
when u mean ethnics do you mean middle easterns right?

• +1
Out of 100 random girls, i used to have stares/IOI from at least 97 of them, nearly each time.
Sorry to tell you this bud. But that only happens if you look fucking retarded.

I can wear a pink elephant mask and I will also have 97/100 girls staring at me. U think ima fuck bitches wearing a pink elephant mask though?

its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, gamma and mulattomaxxer
when u mean ethnics do you mean middle easterns right?
In that context, yes. But when we mean ethnics in the west we basically refer to people who have a caucasoid skull, yet don't look fully european.

Sorry to tell you this bud. But that only happens if you look fucking retarded.

I can wear a pink elephant mask and I will also have 97/100 girls staring at me. U think ima fuck bitches with a pink elephant mask though?

its over
No. Bro. This was not the case. As i said in my posts, i asked out many of them, cold approach, randoms, none refused to give me their snaps and everything,and were absolutely happy. One case where even a girl was with her mother, yet when i came to talk to her, her mother smiled and left letting us alone to talk.
I mean, i have way less success in the west but that's just to say.
i know when to recognize an IOI and genuine attraction, since i'm pretty autistic with this shit, i really go to the end of it by asking out the girl.
And the more this shit happens the more you start to differenciate attraction from mere staring or disgust.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 275
In that context, yes. But when we mean ethnics in the west we basically refer to people who have a caucasoid skull, yet don't look fully european.
yea i agree i'm in Sweden so it's kinda similar. Here even "high class passing and acting" gl balkan ppl(pass as white but not the "real" white" will prob at best get 2-4 girls a year, some gl roasite at best. Past HS it gets hard for them when they had good slayer time but now they will have to resort to betabuxx and get into a LTR.

• +1
You can have the biggest bones, the best single features, you will do worse than somebody with the same features but with a "phenotype" desired in said country.
And "phenotype" here is not just about coloring, or even race, it's more about what media pushes forward, what young people and modern people find attractive thanks to it and thanks to what they read/watch/listen to.
So in a given place, and depending on the individual, your "phenotype" - even a mere prettyboy with painted nails and curly hair is a "phenotype" in my book, it's a vast term - will have either a big multiplier effect or a low multiplier effect.

For example if you live in an area with ideal phenotype, your relative flaws will be lessened. For example in that scenario you'll have a phenotype = 5x.
And if you are like even 4 psl you will look like as if you were 20 psl for most girls on said trend.
And on the contrary, if you had top tier everything but bad phenotype for the girls, you can be psl 6 but your phenotype multiplier will be only 1 or even 0,5.

I realised this because i went to a country when i had the nearly ideal looks, everyday girls were staring at me, i even cold approached them and not a single rejected me. Each time i went to a place with female friends, the girls in my back talked to them and said to them how much attractive i was - in some countries it's not in the culture to say straight up to randoms/strangers that they are attractive as fuck, actually it's basically the same everywhere if the girl isn't a low inhib beast.
Especially wifes, who looked at me despite being with their husbands, some straight up saying to one of my female friend that she would have married me if she wasn't married.
Yet in the country i live now, i'm barely a HTN. And this is all due to what i explained above.

So don't emphasis much on psl, it's vastly relative, just find the best area, niche, age, or country where your looks will have the biggest multiplier effect.

Everything else, regarding looks, is cope. And it's like you're fighting against the sea if you want to appeal to a country when you don't have the desired phenotype, since you'll only enhance your psl - the """phenotype""" in my understanding is nearly impossible to change unless you want to lose your dignity - and have a little looks/attractivity gain.
What's my phenotype

@Syobevoli And i'm not even above psl 5 or 5,25. In the western country i live at most i have HTN treatment. But in this country i went, my hometown, this had to be experienced to believe it. the number of girls who stalked me, followed me near to my car so much that a female aunt had to block their way, literal mothers saying to my female friends as i said in OP that they would love to marry me if they weren't married etc etc.
This is something absolutely INSANE for me.
So either my phenotype isn't that appealing for the western country i live, whether the west is over satured with women accustomed to dating apps and fake chads, whether women standards are too high i don't know may be all of it, but the thing i'm sure is that it was insane and i want to cry to not have the same treatment anymore.

yea i agree i'm in Sweden so it's kinda similar. Here even "high class passing and acting" gl balkan ppl(pass as white but not the "real" white" will prob at best get 2-4 girls a year, some gl roasite at best. Past HS it gets hard for them when they had good slayer time but now they will have to resort to betabuxx and get into a LTR.
Yes that's true, and it varies from western country to another, sweden is particularly nordic, so even balkan hardly can fraud.
While balkans will fit in italy, spain, portugal etc. Still not having the actual phenotype and stereotype going for them - trust me it's printed in women brain to find a specific trend attractive in each country and if you don't fit it no matter what, you'll never have the desired appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
@Syobevoli And i'm not even above psl 5 or 5,25. In the western country i live at most i have HTN treatment. But in this country i went, my hometown, this had to be experienced to believe it. the number of girls who stalked me, followed me near to my car so much that a female aunt had to block their way, literal mothers saying to my female friends as i said in OP that they would love to marry me if they weren't married etc etc.
This is something absolutely INSANE for me.
So either my phenotype isn't that appealing for the western country i live, whether the west is over satured with women accustomed to dating apps and fake chads, whether women standards are too high i don't know may be all of it, but the thing i'm sure is that it was insane and i want to cry to not have the same treatment anymore.
I think you might be right tbh, but it could not be about phenotype, but you simply being in an area with shit competition and/or poorly looking women that cant get any better.

I had something similar at the polish poverty struck village that I have family at. I used to visit that place a lot and I was very popular among girls there, while I was incel in the netherlands.

I mogged the avg guy in their shit village, + I had rich foreigner halo. The girls were decent looking though, and def better than I could ever get in my own country. so I consider that the reason of my succes there

• Woah
u look brit, low class.
Low class but my dad was a bodyguard for celebrities mum could've been a hairdresser but got kicked out of her mums and also by the way I'm not mad I'm just making point I thought long faces were intelligent I have that I dont exactly have Wellington turman eyebrows

• Woah
I think you might be right tbh, but it could not be about phenotype, but you simply being in an area with shit competition and/or poorly looking women that cant get any better.

I had something similar at the polish poverty struck village that I have family at. I used to visit that place a lot and I was very popular among girls there, while I was incel in the netherlands.

I mogged the avg guy in their shit village, + I had rich foreigner halo. The girls were decent looking though, and def better than I could ever get in my own country. so I consider that the reason of my succes there
That's a part of the truth, but i believe it's marginal.
Yes tbh i mogged the average guy by far, and i have yet to see a guy that mogged me - out of 100 may be 1 come close. But i was literally in the highest class places, in the capital, so you can't make harsher competition.
To put in the context, many girls that i had direct contact or indirect contact with said to me or mostly to female friends in private that i was the most gl guy they ever saw. Some of them even had beauty salon you know wedding stuff, and they take care of both wifes and husbands for years so they saw easily 20k+ men who are hard softmaxxed, and yet they said, after all their experience they didn't saw somebody more attractive.
Yet as a said, i don't consider myself as particularly attractive, at least for psl - and for myself i'm self aware i never found myself attractive no matter what - but, i guess what matters is that what women find attractive.
The rest is a meme, the biggest proof that you're attractive to a girl there is when she asks you to get married - usually it's forbidden to do so from the girl the guy has to - and that she asks no dowry while it's a very cultural thing, just to show that she wants you only. And i had many of this without even asking for it.
Similar to your experience too, girls there were more youthful looking at the same age as westerners. It's insane how nearly all western girls i see past the age of 20 look rugged and old asf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 275
@Syobevoli My aunt who is a very blackpilled aunt and followed me around for these experiments - she has a lot of experience with girls since she arranged hundreds of people together - said to me a brutal truth : If you lived there from the start you would never had any mental issue/self issue, as you have now.
This is the brutal truth, and it works for you too.
Happinness is everything, the west provides more wealthy wise, but at what cost? It's pointless, we are damaged goods now.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 275
@Syobevoli My aunt who is a very blackpilled aunt and followed me around for these experiments - she has a lot of experience with girls since she arranged hundreds of people together - said to me a brutal truth : If you lived there from the start you would never had any mental issue/self issue, as you have now.
This is the brutal truth, and it works for you too.
Happinness is everything, the west provides more wealthy wise, but at what cost? It's pointless, we are damaged goods now.
Damn man, this hits home.

I grew up in 'the wealthy west' feeling socially unwelcome and romantically rejected.

Had I grown up in that poor shithole in Poland, I would've easily had a great social life and lots of romance. Never ending up with crippling depression and self-esteem issues.

Fuck this shit :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Looksornot
Damn man, this hits home.

I grew up in 'the wealthy west' feeling socially unwelcome and romantically rejected.

Had I grown up in that poor shithole in Poland, I would've easily had a great social life and lots of romance. Never ending up with crippling depression and self-esteem issues.

Fuck this shit :feelswhy:
Very true... Especially that in my case we weren't even poor, from a high class respected family, and that to get rich it's way easier everywhere ELSE than in Western Europe... Bro the amount of people i saw in beauty clinic to get fillers and softmax procedures as i did cuz it cost way less, was insane - muh ppl are poor outside of the west -, the amount of friends there with big ass houses worthing more than 2 million euros, the amount of super cars, etc etc, bro in the west, we'll never even be rich. We'll just have a decent wage, and not die out of famine, but that's the case everywhere.
It hurts very very much.
The worst part is to have an overall phenotype as i described in op - so more than just race and coloring - since a kid that is very different from everyone else. So even at an early age, you feel different. And from there it will never get better.
Anyone who's saying the west mogs is a coper.

• +1
Very true... Especially that in my case we weren't even poor, from a high class respected family, and that to get rich it's way easier everywhere ELSE than in Western Europe... Bro the amount of people i saw in beauty clinic to get fillers and softmax procedures as i did cuz it cost way less, was insane - muh ppl are poor outside of the west -, the amount of friends there with big ass houses worthing more than 2 million euros, the amount of super cars, etc etc, bro in the west, we'll never even be rich. We'll just have a decent wage, and not die out of famine, but that's the case everywhere.
It hurts very very much.
The worst part is to have an overall phenotype as i described in op - so more than just race and coloring - since a kid that is very different from everyone else. So even at an early age, you feel different. And from there it will never get better.
Anyone who's saying the west mogs is a coper.
Yeah it was the same here in the netherlands. I was always different than the rest from the start. Being slavic is similar to being ethnic here tbh. and people have indeed far more money in those countries than here in the west. The west isn't even richer for the avg person, just for wealthy elites.

Netherlands is a shit country ngl.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Looksornot
Yeah it was the same here in the netherlands. I was always different than the rest from the start. Being slavic is similar to being ethnic here tbh. and people have indeed far more money in those countries than here in the west. The west isn't even richer for the avg person, just for wealthy elites.

Netherlands is a shit country ngl.
IDK what our parents had in mind. Probably good intents. But, i would have never faced any of any of those issues i have now...
Especially given that under the supervision of my grandad i was super NT as a kid there, and high statut.
Could've went famous easily.
All i can do now is cry about what i missed and what i got instead.
What's the purpose of it?
As the saying goes, well, if not alive, we'll return to our hometown as mere dead bodies once we leave this life.

• So Sad
streege at it again
@lutte @goat2x @Latebloomer10
jfl at this guy tbh

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob, goat2x and lutte

Dnr but mulattos and whites dont act white have biggest smv nowadays

Good phenothype =turanid volgid Indir   2021 09 16T080626487 mogd every white pheno very hard

• Ugh..