Looks are relative, "phenotype" is the biggest relative multiplier

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and germanlooks
Keep coping deathnic rat your whole family craves white man
You sure? My mom likes turanid my sister likes turanids too and the white looking side of mine is my dads mom and my moms couisins

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, germanlooks and Deleted member 15338
O
You sure? My mom likes turanid my sister likes turanids too and the white looking side of mine is my dads mom and my moms couisins
Wait till they see him and throw their panties on him
BDCCABFE 60AC 4296 BE31 050193AA5AEF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Haven
O

Wait till they see him and throw their panties on him
My sister is virgin and my mom only did sex whit my father jfl at you turkey is not like europe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Haven
My sister is virgin and my mom only did sex whit my father jfl at you turkey is not like europe
Imagine talking about sex life of your female relatives

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Imagine talking about sex life of your female relatives
You cant talk about your sisters sex life because she is whore (avrage european) Simps for turanid gigachads and suck big turanid dicks and kiss ethnics foot

You cant talk about your sisters sex life because she is whore (avrage european) Simps for turanid gigachads and suck big turanid dicks and kiss ethnics foot
My sister is catholic and virgin and Jfl keep coping white women are big whores yeah but they are also loyal and they choose us even though we dont try.

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
My sister is catholic and virgin and Jfl keep coping white women are big whores yeah but they are also loyal and they choose us even though we dont try.
They never choose white guys jfl at your gigacope :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: bluepill rage attack to sigma turkic gigachad europeans are not virgin and i can say that european girls prefer turkish man

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 15338
They never choose white guys jfl at your gigacope :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: bluepill rage attack to sigma turkic gigachad europeans are not virgin and i can say that european girls prefer turkish man
Whites and blacks have highest smv keep coping nobody even knows what is a turk:feelsgood:

• JFL
Whites and blacks have highest smv keep coping nobody even knows what is a turk:feelsgood:
Ask to germans they say german girls marriying to turkish man is common

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 15338
I dont care about europe only usa matters in this world

• JFL
I am German and that’s cope. The only women who marry Turkish man are white whores like this
1ECCF9CC EE53 44B4 B34E 00421A610CFC
542FEF50 E0EA 4BD8 B719 5D850ADDC6B4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Looksornot, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Haven
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Looksornot
I mean I kinda exaggerated but most Tik took pretty boys have just all that and do fine. What else do you need in your opinion?

@Syobevoli My aunt who is a very blackpilled aunt and followed me around for these experiments - she has a lot of experience with girls since she arranged hundreds of people together - said to me a brutal truth : If you lived there from the start you would never had any mental issue/self issue, as you have now.
This is the brutal truth, and it works for you too.
Happinness is everything, the west provides more wealthy wise, but at what cost? It's pointless, we are damaged goods now.
why don't u get back there. I thought Poland was doing good economically now

Yeah it was the same here in the netherlands. I was always different than the rest from the start. Being slavic is similar to being ethnic here tbh. and people have indeed far more money in those countries than here in the west. The west isn't even richer for the avg person, just for wealthy elites.

Netherlands is a shit country ngl.
yea slavic guys get ethnic treatment but not the girls

What's your phenotype? Also what's the ideal phenotype in America?
To put it into perspective, even gigachads in Western europe would probably not have the same ratio/effect that i had.
Out of 100 random girls, i used to have stares/IOI from at least 97 of them, nearly each time.
Which is absolutely insane for everyone and especially me who is not accustomed to it.
Here if out of 100, 1 stare at me or give me ioi, it's an insane day. Even gigachads who cold approach, have a very high rejection rate in the west.