Looks are subjective, beauty is in the eye of the beholder

D

Deleted member 18515

Bronze
In my opinion, nobody can “be” physically attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We all have different types of people that we’re attracted to, and claiming that someone “is” ugly is subjective.

Someone I am attracted to may not be the same person my best friend is attracted to. And I don’t think it’s right to like someone just because of the way they look.

Nowadays each gender has this body image that we feel that we are supposed to conform to. Those who don’t fit that image may feel like they aren’t good enough or feel like nobody will like them because they don’t look like a model.

When someone says that another person is “out of their league,” I don’t get it because physical attractiveness tells you nothing about what type of person they are. And nobody is so great that you should feel like you can’t date them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bobbyboy, qaum, weebcel and 9 others
Wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member and 11 others
:bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel, Mewton, 444 and 5 others
half true

• +1
Reactions: Sabaen
In my opinion, nobody can “be” physically attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We all have different types of people that we’re attracted to, and claiming that someone “is” ugly is subjective.

Someone I am attracted to may not be the same person my best friend is attracted to. And I don’t think it’s right to like someone just because of the way they look.

Nowadays each gender has this body image that we feel that we are supposed to conform to. Those who don’t fit that image may feel like they aren’t good enough or feel like nobody will like them because they don’t look like a model.

When someone says that another person is “out of their league,” I don’t get it because physical attractiveness tells you nothing about what type of person they are. And nobody is so great that you should feel like you can’t date them.
Dumbest take I have ever read on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, weebcel, Mewton and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18052, Cidre enjoyer, germanlooks and 1 other person
He is not wrong but not right too
There is objectively beautiful features that everybody like
But sometimes theres some features that are unattractive and appeal because of the person harmony and ratios

meanwhile there is some people with good features and bad harmony and ratios that look like shit

Hes right as in if you pass the minimum beauty thereshold there will be ppl attracted to u

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 9779, Korea and 2 others
But sometimes theres some features that are unattractive and appeal because of the person harmony and ratios

meanwhile there is some people with good features and bad harmony and ratios that look like shit

Hes right as in if you pass the minimum beauty thereshold there will be ppl attracted to u
what are someone beautiful features everyone likes vs some that no one does?

such a greycel post. not true at all. looks are attractive across the board regardless of race

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, Deleted member 17829 and SendMePicsToRate
people fall in love with different people
People fall in love with different types of attractive people :lul:

Unattractive people don't love each other, they settle for each other, there is no chemical high experienced

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, the next o'pry and exeight
n

nope.... there IS a objective beauty

for example; im gonna post 2 pic of two different women... first girl = ana de armas second girl = a fat tiktok bitch
what do you think, most men will choose?

Oh no redditors found the forum

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 17829 and GymCelNeckPill
People fall in love with different types of attractive people :lul:

Unattractive people don't love each other, they settle for each other, there is no chemical high experienced
this is absolutely not true !

n

nope.... there IS a objective beauty

for example; im gonna post 2 pic of two different women... first girl = ana de armas second girl = a fat tiktok bitch
what do you think, most men will choose?
some people like fat people!

how is this wrong everyone is beautiful in their own ways
Do you find these women attractive?
Img22
Img18
Img2

Do you find these women ugly?
The Ugliest Woman in the World Shares What Makes Her Feel Beautiful  (VIDEO) | Allure
Disability blogger: 'Trolls said I was too ugly for selfies, so I hit back'  - BBC News

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Danish_Retard, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Unmoggablegingercel and Daqirius
Oh no redditors found the forum
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

What may seem attractive to you is unattractive to another person, likewise in reverse.

Attraction can’t be explained in such black and white terms.

such a greycel post. not true at all. looks are attractive across the board regardless of race

What may seem attractive to you is unattractive to another person, likewise in reverse.

what the fuck you think those deformed faces do appeal to anyone non deformed?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, the next o'pry and Korea
Its just subjective between the different categories/niches of chads

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, the next o'pry and Korea
I used to think beauty is in the eye of the beholder too. But I was so wrong

• +1
Reactions: exeight

also based on their personality i might find certain more attactive.
okay dude... its not worth to write here
for you its OVER :feelsuhh:

what the fuck you think those deformed faces do appeal to anyone non deformed?
yes because the face tells a story

• JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Unmoggablegingercel and bogii
this is absolutely not true !
No it is completely true. Having been unattractive and being treated like absolute shit and then going through an absolute miracle ascension to not even have to put any effort into social interaction and people make it so easy for you.

If you are more conventionally attractive you will receive more attention which means you have more women to choose from who actually want to be with you vs women who think that they are settling.

Ratios are a large part of the objective quality a persons face has, so this is why no one likes horse faces.

You can't be unattractive with good ratios 100%.

But, having an ugly nose is bad regardless of your ratios, but once again this plays largely into objective beauty.
Yes, but in his post he didn't say this, so I assume he's trying to say "There's always someone out there for someone" bs.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Danish_Retard
Youre the guy who started that flat cheekbones are ideal thread
100% troll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372 and Korea
I don't completely disagree. It's stupid to not shoot your shot at a super hot girl just because you think you are out her league even though conditions are right. I remember approaching a girl in the club when I was 17 or so, not expecting anything to happen. And the fucking girl liked me back. ND I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO FUCKING REACT, I JUST FUCKING CHOCKED AND IN THE END THE INTERACTION DIED DOWN. Traumatized by this to this day as this was clearly the hottest girl (10/10 according to my personal preference) that I ever had a chance with.

She looked like this:

Its just subjective between the different categories/niches of chads
but if chads have a bad personality ppl wont love them long term unlike people with good personalites!

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
No it isn't.
in 0.1% scenarios.
Yes, it can and I just displayed how.

Answer my questions.
also based on their personality i might find certain more attactive.
:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
but if chads have a bad personality ppl wont love them long term unlike people with good personalites!
and if you are ugly then you won't be loved at all

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, KING REIDYZ, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
No it isn't.

in 0.1% scenarios.

Yes, it can and I just displayed how.

Answer my questions.

:ROFLMAO:
yes it is i like ppl my friends dont vice verse
and in long term relationships its down to personality

I don't completely disagree. It's stupid to not shoot your shot at a super hot girl just because you think you are out her league even though conditions are right. I remember approaching a girl in the club when I was 17 or so, not expecting anything to happen. And the fucking girl liked me back. ND I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO FUCKING REACT, I JUST FUCKING CHOCKED AND IN THE END THE INTERACTION DIED DOWN. Traumatized by this to this day as this was clearly the hottest girl (10/10 according to my personal preference) that I ever had a chance with.

She looked like this:

Btw, this girls boyfriend kinda confirms what OP says: MTN at best

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
true but no one is ugly, its all subjective you can only be truly ugly if you have a bad personality!
Tell me what could be attractive about this guy then?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Answer My Question.
i like brunettes so some i find others i dont but it all comes down to personality to me, looks hardly matter because people have limited control over looks

i like brunettes so some i find others i dont but it all comes down to personality to me, looks hardly matter because people have limited control over looks
So you find all of the faces in the top category more attractive than the bottom right?

Thread over.

No bro watch out! Her personality might be bad!
yes i wont date someone with bad personality but i will go head over heels for a good personality

@BeyondHope

We need your take on this.
Its actually true. Looks are subjective to a degree but some guys (we call them incels) are objectively ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and KeepGrinding