Looks are subjective, beauty is in the eye of the beholder

So you find all of the faces in the top category more attractive than the bottom right?

Thread over.
no i find all the brunettes attractive the black haired girl at the top isnt

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Korea
no i find all the brunettes attractive the black haired girl at the top isnt
Ok, so you find a majority of the top faces more attractive than the bottom faces?

Thread Over.

Ok, so you find a majority of the top faces more attractive than the bottom faces?

Thread Over.
yes i do but other people wont....... thats called subjective dumbass

yes i do but other people wont....... thats called subjective dumbass
No it isn't. If I made a poll right now, 100% of people will choose the top faces over the bottom.

No bro watch out! Her personality might be bad!
That is a risk I am willing to take :lul:

Although what the fuck is OP smoking here
clean shaven, thick neck, glasses, small nose, compact midface, brown hair
but its comes to personality
Thick neck is from being fat, glasses are ugly asf on men, small nose you mean pig nose, compact midface makes him look like a baby, brown hair that is ragged and fucked

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
No it isn't. If I made a poll right now, 100% of people will choose the top faces over the bottom.
ok but if you met all of them irl you wouldnt chose top over bottom because of personality they all r diff and have diff personalites

That is a risk I am willing to take :lul:

Although what the fuck is OP smoking here

Thick neck is from being fat, glasses are ugly asf on men, small nose you mean pig nose, compact midface makes him look like a baby, brown hair that is ragged and fucked
in your opinion but not everybody's bc beauty is subjective!

ok but if you met all of them irl you wouldnt chose top over bottom because of personality they all r diff and have diff personalites
No I would let the ones on the top ruin my life over the ones on the bottom being good :lul:
in your opinion but not everybody's bc beauty is subjective!
No, there is no opinion. I am right and nothing is subjective about it

Beauty Is subjective if the opposite sex is in 5-7 range, if is bellow 5 is ugly if Is above 7 is attractive for 99% procent of people. If u fall into the 5-7 range yes beauty is subjective :blackpill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: exeight and TrestIsBest
There is no world where I'd date any of the women on the bottom, under any circumstance.

There is no world where I'd date any of the women on the bottom, under any circumstance.
but i would
therfore
beauty is subjective
over.

No I would let the ones on the top ruin my life over the ones on the bottom being good :lul:

No, there is no opinion. I am right and nothing is subjective about it
dating is spending time with them not j staring at them to personality is what matters long term

You don't use the exception to make the rule.
they r beautiful in their own unique ways and im talking irl like if they had good personalites ppl would chose them over top if they had bad

but i would
therfore
beauty is subjective
over.
No you just don't have any standards and are an ugly freak so
dating is spending time with them not j staring at them to personality is what matters long term
You haven't ever gone out with someone have you? god you really are naive

@Korea this guy jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
bro when u date someone u dont just stare at them u spend time with each other so personality is what matters to everyone
women fuck on the first date if they like your face and if they like your face, they like your personality too

Btw, this girls boyfriend kinda confirms what OP says: MTN at best

r u saying the guy is a MTN cus hes pretty good looking and a 'pretty boy'

No you just don't have any standards and are an ugly freak so

You haven't ever gone out with someone have you? god you really are naive

@Korea this guy jfl
i haven't gone out with someone but i know that there is someone for everyone so i will not put my head down!

i haven't gone out with someone but i know that there is someone for everyone so i will not put my head down!
You didn't have to tell me I figured that out. The second portion is yet again more bullshit

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

but all eyes are pointed towards Gaston

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Pumanator
Who would've thot.

Probably because you have low and prominent cheekbones.

If you had high and flat cheekbones u'd be slaying rn brooooooo :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
so does this apply t ome or no

There are different types of attractiveness,however most of you missed point of this thread,you have to be good looking but for some you are more and for some you will be less attractive

yeah beauty is subjective.

some of us thinks de poot is better looking, some of us think gandy is.

The funny is there is an entire scientific field, called anthropometric measurements. The only thing they do is measure faces, change parameters, and use surveys to get data. Here are some measuring points.

I plan to get more in-depth into it and write some guides on it. I want to start with the nose since our guides are mainly focused on jaws and eyes. They go really and really in-depth.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 18372
The funny is there is an entire scientific field, called anthropometric measurements. The only thing they do is measure faces, change parameters, and use surveys to get data. Here are some measuring points.
View attachment 1608969View attachment 1608971

I plan to get more in-depth into it and write some guides on it. I want to start with the nose since our guides are mainly focused on jaws and eyes. They go really and really in-depth.
ddint ask

Like I said, you don't use the exception to make the rule.

Just because you're retarded, doesn't mean everyone else it.
ok so when someone has a different subjective opinion as u, u call them the r-slur