Looks are subjective, beauty is in the eye of the beholder

ok so when someone has a different subjective opinion as u, u call them the r-slur
when someone got a different opinion than you, you say didn't ask. nice way of having a discussion and providing any info on this forum.

The funny is there is an entire scientific field, called anthropometric measurements. The only thing they do is measure faces, change parameters, and use surveys to get data. Here are some measuring points.
View attachment 1608969View attachment 1608971

I plan to get more in-depth into it and write some guides on it. I want to start with the nose since our guides are mainly focused on jaws and eyes. They go really and really in-depth.
can I have the source to these pictures if they are from a study or something?

can I have the source to these pictures if they are from a study or something?
I googled them since I am currently researching the subject myself. I plan to share the results, but it will take a lot of time, especially since the studies are region/race bound. The only channel I know that talks a little bit about it is:

But his measurements and analyses are behind a pay-wall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
Lol funny guy
You’re probably more blackpilled than most of the people replying to you

I googled them since I am currently researching the subject myself. I plan to share the results, but it will take a lot of time, especially since the studies are region/race bound. The only channel I know that talks a little bit about it is:

But his measurements and analyses are behind a pay-wall.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Facial-anthropometric-dimensions_fig5_228749231
I got the right pic from google lens but it's a study done on korean pilots for masks or something not uself i think.

thx for vids.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
because you're a woman no wonder you think beauty is in the eye of the beholder:lul:
what does that have to do with being a women, elaborate
me and my friends find diff guys attractive

because you don't actually mean what you're saying, it's like when a guy asks a woman if he's handsome she tells him it doesn't matter its about the personality, whilst in reality it does matter.

foid 1: "I think chad is so hot"
foid 2: "noo ur delusional tyrone is smoking"
foid 3: "girlllls no way chadpreet is totes better than both of them"
foid 4: "idk girls i think chang is pretty cute"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and bogii
foid 1: "I think chad is so hot"
foid 2: "noo ur delusional tyrone is smoking"
foid 3: "girlllls no way chadpreet is totes better than both of them"
foid 4: "idk girls i think chang is pretty cute"
yes THANK YOU

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and bogii
Well, I understand what op means. He/she is saying that there are females who don't find the guys who we deem as 'chad' attractive. And that's true. I don't believe there are males who all girls find attractive. There are probably females who don't find prime chico attractive. They prefer BTS band members who are of a different race / facial type but are ''chad'' in their own category. Salludon even made a post about it. Even though he gets 100 matches a day on tinder there are some girls who find him attractive but prefer a different facial type.

I think a lot of members here are thinking too absolute. We should think more about it in percentages. For example, 70% of the females find Jeremy Meeks attractive (numbers are made up for this example). That's not 100% but probably like 69% more than the average male.

So I think, beauty is in the eye of the beholder but it isn't random. If 100 males and 100 females would meet irl and purely rate on looks and pick the top 3, not all the males would have been in the top 3 of a female. The number 1 looking male wouldn't be in all the top 3s. But like 25 males would only be in the top 3. There the arch types start to matter.

Well, I understand what op means. He/she is saying that there are females who don't find the guys who we deem as 'chad' attractive. And that's true. I don't believe there are males who all girls find attractive. There are probably females who don't find prime chico attractive. They prefer BTS band members who are of a different race / facial type but are ''chad'' in their own category. Salludon even made a post about it. Even though he gets 100 matches a day on tinder there are some girls who find him attractive but prefer a different facial type.

I think a lot of members here are thinking too absolute. We should think more about it in percentages. For example, 70% of the females find Jeremy Meeks attractive (numbers are made up for this example). That's not 100% but probably like 69% more than the average male.

So I think, beauty is in the eye of the beholder but it isn't random. If 100 males and 100 females would meet irl and purely rate on looks and pick the top 3, not all the males would have been in the top 3 of a female. The number 1 looking male wouldn't be in all the top 3s. But like 25 males would only be in the top 3. There the arch types start to matter.
yep and according to this site chico is unmasculne, bad bones, boneless, and stuff but hes tuff

He even tried to say 5'3" - 5'7" was ideal, and also a round jaw is ideal.

Someone needs to stop him.
i never said that im saying its not 'OVER' if u have those things like this forum makes it seem ok maybe 5'3-5'5 its kinda over