• No Promising Future
  • A Terrible & Uninteresting Personality
  • No Money
  • No Friends or Social Skills
  • No Swag
  • No Connections or Status
  • A Stench only Yahweh could Remove
  • Bird Chest Victim-Weight Physiques
Yet are worrying about getting thousand dollar surgeries and new drugs/supplements to inject into your asshole for a 2-inch height increase.

You could be the best looking man alive and your girl/wife would still leave you for a MTN who has a good personality and a future for themselves; financially and socially. This also includes you niggas who's life goal is to have sex with as many women possible.

Unfortunately, you're not a woman who could just look good selling fruits on the streets and be married by the son of the richest man on the planet. There's more important categories to improve if you want to attract women (Looks are only 1 out of 7). This should be basic knowledge.

So save all the Bi-max and BBC surgery money and invest into some stocks or crypto you retard. It's over for most of you anyways :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Sprinkles, Deleted member 57122 and 2 others
70% of you have
  • Failing Grades (<3.0 GPA)
  • No Promising Future
  • A Terrible & Uninteresting Personality
  • No Money
  • No Friends or Social Skills
  • No Swag
  • No Connections or Status
  • A Stench only Yahweh could Remove
  • Bird Chest Victim-Weight Physiques
And half if not all of these can be compensated for with good looks

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Axii, fuxkdakikez and 6 others
You could be the best looking man alive and your girl/wife would still leave you for a MTN who has a good personality and a future for themselves; financially and socially
Cope. 6'4 Chad is superior to you by his mere being. Most people only care about their social life and quality of life.

You can't take your money to your grave, and fucking and parenting children, is at least a nice distraction from life being shit.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, bloomercel and Pikabro
And half if not all of these can be compensated for with good looks
Good Facial Looks won't save your awful stench
Terrible status; McDonalds job because your grades were shit
Your terrible style
Your Personality
Your financial income (unless you get the rare chance of being a supermodel)
Crack head physique
Your style

MAYBE connections and social status but unlikely

Cope. 6'4 Chad is superior to you by his mere being. Most people only care about their social life and quality of life.

You can't take your money to your grave, and fucking and parenting children, is at least a nice distraction from life being shit.
Your Quality of life won't be nice when you're homeless working a construction job with immigrants :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Pikabro
Good Facial Looks won't save your awful stench
Terrible status; McDonalds job because your grades were shit
Your terrible style
Your Personality
Your financial income (unless you get the rare chance of being a supermodel)
Crack head physique
Your style

MAYBE connections and social status but unlikely
okay if you're unironically not showering I don't even know what to say to you. The thing is that most people here DO take showers and aren't completely braindead enough to be wearing absolute meme clothes

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, Axii, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
  • Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
I do agree, but you're not understanding. Looking good is only a FRAGMENT of what you need to focus on. It shouldn't be the only thing you're trying to maximize as a man. Most people on this forum think looks = all forms of success but it's simply wrong.

No high-tier woman is fucking a homeless chad

Last edited:
Manletlife

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Lynxress
Your Quality of life won't be nice when you're homeless working a construction job with immigrants :lul::lul:
Probably not. I think that goes without saying. Or does every post need that obvious disclaimer? And if you're like some big Chad, you can just beat the shit out of them. Beat the shit out of them until a knife is used.

Like really things u want
1. live not in a complete depraved shithole where your bike gets stolen and house broken into. And you don't live around gang-minded individuals
2. Be good looking, and the rest will sort itself out (jobs, promotions, flings, gf, everything you need to get established

Maybe being around gang-minded individuals isn't that terrible if you're an incel, because of group identity, and you'll probably have your turn on whatever drug-supplied woman or hag is part of that life.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Probably not. I think that goes without saying. Or does every post need that obvious disclaimer? And if you're like some big Chad, you can just beat the shit out of them. Beat the shit out of them until a knife is used.

1. live not in a complete depraved shithole where your bike gets stolen and house broken into. And you don't live around gang-minded individuals
2. Be good looking, and the rest will sort itself out (jobs, promotions, flings, gf, everything you need to get established

Maybe being around gang-minded individuals isn't that terrible if you're an incel, because of group identity, and you'll probably have your turn on whatever drug-supplied woman or hag is part of that life.
Really things you want is to not to be Chad in South Sudan. There is some normal level of opportunity that has to give itself to you.

It's some really shit argument because I mean the normal level of opportunity, not child-abusing, drug-addict parents.

Really, really. REally you just have to be lucky in life. That is the ultimate conclusion.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
It's not a one or the other thing

retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: douche
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Lynxress
When you finally got your Jaw Implants, BiMax/TriMax surgery, Mandibular surgery, Botox, and fillers but the first thing she asks you is about your income
brb just getting 100k worth of surgeries with no income

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and bloomercel

I never said the immigrants were violent :lul: where did that come from?
2. I sort of agree, looks can only help partially (definitely with gfs, promotions, and flings). But not so much for getting a job. Interviews are mainly based on how you're able to talk, the vibe you give off, and your understanding of social cues. Even modeling jobs claim to analyze a candidates "personality"

Bullshit. Young girls don't care about that stuff. Young girls are primal.
This isn't in the perspective of Young girls. Mainly for when you're grown (23+)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Lookologist003 and standardcel
ur right, so many retards can't even do basic shit and think they'll have sucsess with looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Even modeling jobs claim to analyze a candidates "personality"
Huge cope and virtue signalling in a society that long since discarded any ideas of virtue. Basically since the end of the Second World war and the boom years that followed, you can just make an entire living (and a top teir living) off being super good looking as memey as it sound. Brad Pitt, Chico. They have no skills, no tallent, no hard work. The only thing they accomplished in their life was being born with a perfect face. 'Modelling' wasn't even a thing before 1850, and ever since the 20th century there are just more and more ways being good looking can make you money, propel your career.

If you're good looking, right now you can open an Instagram, put on a fake face and shill a product as a sponsor model to bluepillers or neurotic women will eat up because they think it will solve their problems or increase their SMV to the heights of you, who is good-looking, high-SMV.

And this makes you even more money and you can live in a white marble house in a high-class neighborhood, it rases your SMV even more. The SMV gets SMVer, and the incels get incellier.

I hope you get it eventually. Even suggesting a meritocracy is laughable if you have any clue about human nature.

I never said the immigrants were violent :lul: where did that come from?
I dunno. I'm mad today because I'm a wagie and got disrespected at work today. Whatever, at least it's Friday and I can post into the void here impotently and in a pathetic manner.

One more point and a really obvious one is that lower classes experience more violence and crime. That's irrefutable.

ur right, so many retards can't even do basic shit and think they'll have sucsess with looksmaxxing
IDK why they think good looks is enough to ignore everything other priority in improving your SMV value.

Jeremy Meeks story got niggas fucked up

Huge cope and virtue signalling in a society that long since discarded any ideas of virtue. Basically since the end of the Second World war and the boom years that followed, you can just make an entire living (and a top teir living) off being super good looking as memey as it sound. Brad Pitt, Chico. They have no skills, no tallent, no hard work. The only thing they accomplished in their life was being born with a perfect face. 'Modelling' wasn't even a thing before 1850, and ever since the 20th century there are just more and more ways being good looking can make you money, propel your career.

If you're good looking, right now you can open an Instagram, put on a fake face and shill a product as a sponsor model to bluepillers or neurotic women will eat up because they think it will solve their problems or increase their SMV to the heights of you, who is good-looking, high-SMV.

And this makes you even more money and you can live in a white marble house in a high-class neighborhood, it rases your SMV even more. The SMV gets SMVer, and the incels get incellier.

I hope you get it eventually. Even suggesting a meritocracy is laughable if you have any clue about human nature.

I dunno. I'm mad today because I'm a wagie and got disrespected at work today. Whatever, at least it's Friday and I can post into the void here impotently and in a pathetic manner.

One more point and a really obvious one is that lower classes experience more violence and crime. That's irrefutable.
TLDR: Nobody here will reach Chico/Pitt's level on just looks as it's low + Pitt especially didn't just use looks to become successful. Safer to maxx all forms of your SMV and have a better % of success than usually low income jobs Brad/Chico are in. It'll last longer throughout life.

Good counterargument, problem is nobody from this app is reaching Chico's or Pitt's level in financial or social status, no matter how good looking they are or if they join similar careers (modeling, acting). You're picking at two 0.001%'s as well as ignoring the other skills needed that correlate with SMV apart from looks that got them to their level (especially with Brad Pitt as he's an actor I believe).

For example, the average national salary for runway models ("looks-based" job) is 95k/yr (~30k being the 25th percentile, 95k being only 3% of jobs). These can't even come close to the millions Chico has made. And based on our economy, the price of having a good quality of life, and how high-tier women (everyone in this forum's goal) talk about their desired mans income, I don't believe this is enough. It's even worse for film actors, with them only making 60k/yr on average nationally (60k being 4% of jobs, anything more than that only being 23% of jobs). Acting also takes lots of social skills, and more to reach a high status enough to make a good living off it. This invalidates your use of "success with just looks" and a "entire living/top tier living" as it's VERY LOW.

You would have a higher shot at getting lots of money and a huge house if you also focused on the other categories in your SMV (Intelligence, as in School etc etc) so you can have friends, social skills/connections, a fixed high-income salary, and blah blah blah I'm tired of typing yk what I mean nigga.

For the social media, I can't disagree with that. But, social media modelling is competitive and algorithm-based so chances you get good cash from IG modeling is low, especially if you're a man. It would take lots of managing to be successful.