Looks aren't everything. Betas come in all shapes and sizes.

D

Deleted member 12002

Kraken
R6ef2f44caf33273546fd0ca0c02b5ebd
R348b4ecf5f4797d1b2f5649e4416e908
OIP1
R3bca1ee6ec8ec40d7fe5807903ad019d
OIP

This is Rudolph Valentino. Hollywood's first real sex symbol. Men hated him and women adored him. When he died unexpectedly in 1925 some women even commited suicide upon hearing the news. He was undeniably handsome on the big screen, but in reality he was extremely unsuccessful with women. His sex life was almost non-existant. His first wife locked him out of the bedroom on their wedding night, and they never consumated their marraige after that. His second wife (also a movie star) cucked him. She turned him into a huge simp and almost drove him to suicide because of the heartache she caused. Might I remind you, this was back in the day long before women's "liberation" ever came about.

You can looxmax all you want, but it won't mean a thing if you haven't got it in you to control the women in your life, and not let them control you. When it comes to LTRs, ALL women will control you if they can. It doesn't matter how good you look.

• +1
Reactions: Merćer, WideZygos, Deleted member 6403 and 39 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Mexicanboi, Deleted member 11053 and 3 others
View attachment 964414View attachment 964417View attachment 964421View attachment 964423View attachment 964425View attachment 964427

This is Rudolph Valentino. Hollywood's first real sex symbol. Men hated him and women adored him. When he died unexpectedly in 1925 some women even commited suicide upon hearing the news. He was undeniably handsome on the big screen, but in reality he was extremely unsuccessful with women. His sex life was almost non-existant. His first wife locked him out of the bedroom on their wedding night, and they never consumated their marraige after that. His second wife (also a movie star) cucked him. She turned him into a huge simp and almost drove him to suicide because of the heartache she caused. Might I remind you, this was back in the day long before women's "liberation" ever came about.

You can looxmax all you want, but it won't mean a thing if you haven't got it in you to control the women in your life, and not let them control you. When it comes to LTRs, ALL women will control you if they can. It doesn't matter how good you look.
I mean yeah if you are a fucking retard then even being good looking won’t be all of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 8318, Growth Plate and 18 others
Must be due to his recessed chin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate, Idontknowlol, Patient A and 10 others
He was incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7823, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Looks234 and 2 others
kinda agree tbh, if you dont take the redpill looks dont matter ANYTHING on a relationship.
you OWN her, not the opposite, you should treat her like the property she is.

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, Deleted member 6045, Deleted member 6403 and 5 others
View attachment 964414View attachment 964417View attachment 964421View attachment 964423View attachment 964425View attachment 964427

He had no dong that prob why tbh

Niggas need to take the crimson pill a mix of red & black pill ideology

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Patient A, IdiAmin and 19 others
Now they will call him an ugly chincel 'SEE THIS IS WHY CHIN EVERYTHING, OVER. ' :feelstastyman:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oatmeal, Patient A, IdiAmin and 12 others
He could’ve been a dicklet

Lifefuel for incels who want to be moviestars

R3bca1ee6ec8ec40d7fe5807903ad019d

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Patient A, Looks234 and 3 others

Half Cope. There are many not so good looking manipulative Men who have sex left and right bc they are intimidating and give women chills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Success section = where idiots cope and push bluepills

Worst section on the site by far

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 2632, Inscol and 5 others
Success section = where idiots cope and push bluepills

Worst section on the site by far
Coping is saying anything that isn't looks = everything is bluepilled. It probably means your too much of a p*ssy to do what you gotta do to get what you want. It's just easier to chalk everything up to "it's because I'm ugly, and nothing else", and throw in the towel. A common theme with a lot of people on sites like this is many of them like to think of themselves as having high IQs, when they really don't.

Anyways, the theme of this thread is red pilled. If you're so ugly you can't get laid, then it's not for you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, IdiAmin, Effortless and 4 others
Coping is saying anything that isn't looks = everything is bluepilled. It probably means your too much of a p*ssy to do what you gotta do to get what you want. It's just easier to chalk everything up to "it's because I'm ugly, and nothing else", and throw in the towel. A common theme with a lot of people on sites like this is many of them like to think of themselves as having high IQs, when they really don't.

Anyways, the theme of this thread is red pilled. If you're so ugly you can't get laid, then it's not for you.
This thread is correct. Mental games matter just as much as physical, take many of world leaders that do not look very imposing, such as Winston Churchill, Adolf Hitler, Vladimir Putin, Napoleon Bonaparte, Benito Mussolini, the list continues. While on average leaders are taller and bigger, it is not by much. Both things matter equally, and anyone that is weak mentally will be crushed in a relationship most times. Mental frame does matter.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, owlofathena, IdiAmin and 5 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: eyelidcel, Coping_nope, everythingisacope and 3 others
At the end of the day, success in one area of life does not necessitate success in other areas of life. I feel like this is common sense.

Look at guys who run a photography company. Do you think just because they have access to a woman, or because they have some level of social status in modeling circles that they are hooking up with models?

You can get a social circle full of models, you can make a billion dollars, you can even become a Hollywood sex symbol. None of it will matter unless you take the time to build a sexual, dominant frame that you are comfortable using in a one-on-one interaction.

Conversely, if you can get to the point where you make a girl feel turned on through your dominance, your charisma, and your frame, you'll figure out that stuff like social circles, money, and to an extent, status, don't matter as much.

The only way to survive this rat race, is to be great at everything. Develop your social skills, develop that dominant, masculine, frame of mind, and then build a brand that can get more women into your life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, Patient A, IdiAmin and 1 other person
what status does to a mf

Conversely, if you can get to the point where you make a girl feel turned on through your dominance, your charisma, and your frame, you'll figure out that stuff like social circles, money, and to an extent, status, don't matter as much.
Yes, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Good-looking beta> Alpha incel

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Be_ConfidentBro
Interesting take. I'd argue that his beta-ness comes from his lack of looks. If u ugly u aren't expected to be alpha

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
The fate of every chincel. You can't call yourself a man without a tall, wide, forward grown chin.

Even so called "sex symbols" that acquire their status because of other good looking features are doomed to inceldom.

It's the same reason why it's over for "Professional Model" Jordan Barrett.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Interesting take. I'd argue that his beta-ness comes from his lack of looks. If u ugly u aren't expected to be alpha
I don't know anything about "alpha", but it doesn't matter how good looking a guy happens to be. Don't be naive. A woman will still walk all over and whittle down the most attractive of men. Especially in this day and age. It has nothing to do with expectations. All women will try to control you.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
The fate of every chincel. You can't call yourself a man without a tall, wide, forward grown chin.

Even so called "sex symbols" that acquire their status because of other good looking features are doomed to inceldom.

It's the same reason why it's over for "Professional Model" Jordan Barrett.
Right, lol. Yeah, if they ever visit this site, then it's over for them. Definitely over.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Patient A and Mongrelcel
Only a greycel would post this

Beta Insecure Emotional Chad
View attachment 1004419

Vs Alpha Low Inhib Dread Game Incel
View attachment 1004421
Yeah, but the whole world isn't a tinder experiment or looksmax.me.

The reason why a "greycell" would post this is because they might have a bit more life experience. They might know better.

If the object is only getting laid (one night stands), then sure. Looks alone can probably do it for you. But when the object is keeping a woman locked down and perpetually attracted, then then no. Women do not like pussies, period. A beta is a pussy. It doesn't matter how good a man looks, a woman will lose attraction to a beta very quickly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel, tyronelite, gamma and 1 other person
Yeah, but the whole world isn't a tinder experiment or looksmax.me.

The reason why a "greycell" would post this is because they might have a bit more life experience. They might know better.

If the object is only getting laid (one night stands), then sure. Looks alone can probably do it for you. But when the object is keeping a woman locked down and perpetually attracted, then then no. Women do not like pussies, period. A beta is a pussy. It doesn't matter how good a man looks, a woman will lose attraction to a beta very quickly.
Good luck getting women without being good looking

Normies are usually in a cuckold relationship where the woman reins supreme and the man lives on his knees in service of her and still get divorced or cheated on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 12002
Good luck getting women without being good looking

Normies are usually in a cuckold relationship where the woman reins supreme and the man lives on his knees in service of her and still get divorced or cheated on
You're absolutely right. There's only a basic level of attractiveness needed to get laid though. The main reason so many incels can't laid is because of their "autism", or whatever you might want to call it. And getting laid is only the first step.

The sad truth is if an incel manages to get laid the satisfaction will be short lived, and a whole new hell awaits him.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and tyronelite
say that on a redpill forum and they will cope so hard, imagine thinking this dude will ever be seen as dominant/alpha by anyone.

Attachments

• 1614122921613.png
    1614122921613.png
    288.2 KB · Views: 97
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel
say that on a redpill forum and they will cope so hard, imagine thinking this dude will ever be seen as dominant/alpha by anyone.
He very well could be. I've seen much worse looking dudes take life by the horns and milk it for all it's worth.

He very well could be. I've seen much worse looking dudes take life by the horns and milk it for all it's worth.
he could have the mentality yeah but he will not be respected or seen as dominant he will be seen as a beta even if he has the alpha personality he will come off as arrogant

he could have the mentality yeah but he will not be respected or seen as dominant he will be seen as a beta even if he has the alpha personality he will come off as arrogant
No, I think you're thinking about false confidence.

And there's a difference between respecting someone and liking them.

No, I think you're thinking about false confidence.

And there's a difference between respecting someone and liking them.
How can someone be respected without confidence? confidence is perceived and therefor so is being "alpha"

How can someone be respected without confidence? confidence is perceived and therefor so is being "alpha"
No, I'm saying that the people you're talking about, who only come off as arrogant, only have false confidence.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
@Jamesothy Don't take these basement dwellers seriously lol it's useless arguing with them considering most of this forum are naive teenagers who have little to no real life experience.

The same guys who say "only looks matter" are the same dudes living vicariously through other people's lives & assuming things without seeing the whole picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465 and Deleted member 12002
@Jamesothy Don't take these basement dwellers seriously lol it's useless arguing with them considering most of this forum are naive teenagers who have little to no real life experience.

The same guys who say "only looks matter" are the same dudes living vicariously through other people's lives & assuming things without seeing the whole picture
Yeah, I know. I got nothing better to do at the moment though. My life's been on hold since this rona thing started. Some young people can be helped though. I'm here for them. I'm just trolling all the others.

false confidence.
what exactly is false confidence? how can some people have "real confidence" and others have "fake confidence" (rhetorical question btw)

"just hold frame bro"
"just hit the gym bro"

youre arguing for side that has lost years ago - precisely during the days of misc - people did realize that looks matter, but were still delsuional - they thought that muscles = looks.

Now, in 2020 we know exactly what attracts women. Your stupid bluepilled arguments dont mean anything - and noone high IQ is responding because this has been debated 1000x times already. And your side lost every time. Its called the "blackpill", ever heard of it?

• +1
Reactions: DrTony, Deleted member 6403 and Uglyandfat
"just hold frame bro"
"just hit the gym bro"

youre arguing for side that has lost years ago - precisely during the days of misc - people did realize that looks matter, but were still delsuional - they thought that muscles = looks.

Now, in 2020 we know exactly what attracts women. Your stupid bluepilled arguments dont mean anything - and noone high IQ is responding because this has been debated 1000x times already. And your side lost every time. Its called the "blackpill", ever heard of it?
based asf.

Don't take these basement dwellers seriously lol it's useless arguing with them considering most of this forum are naive teenagers who have little to no real life experience.
JFL stop coping man how can you be on a blackpilled forum and preach that "confidence is key" confidence is perceived by how you look then fortified by your actions not the other way around, thats why ugly people are seen as arrogant when they have confidence and attractive men are seen as actually confident JFL at just have confidence bro

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 6403
"just hold frame bro"
"just hit the gym bro"

lol this nigga.. nobody here is denying looks matter

lol this nigga.. nobody here is denying looks matter
thats how you came off tbh, red pill only works if you have to looks to back it up thats what i've been trying to say.

• +1
JFL stop coping man how can you be on a blackpilled forum and preach that "confidence is key" confidence is perceived by how you look then fortified by your actions not the other way around, thats why ugly people are seen as arrogant when they have confidence and attractive men are seen as actually confident JFL at just have confidence bro View attachment 1004611
Confidence isn't just about women jfl. Btw that example is terrible. Does he look incel to you? He doesn't even look like he maxed out his potential

Confidence isn't just about women jfl. Btw that example is terrible. Does he look incel to you? He doesn't even look like he maxed out his potential
yes he looks like a prime example of incel JFL and okay say you’re not speaking on the topic of women how will some people perceive your confidence as fake and not others if you act the same way?

• +1
thats how you came off tbh, red pill only works if you have to looks to back it up thats what i've been trying to say.
I don't use "red pill" tactics. The whole point of the thread is don't allow women to try to cuck you, turn you into a simp, etc. I have chad friends who are in relationships where their women always tells them what to do & adhere to the "happy wife happy life" meme. Women will always try to control you REGARDLESS of your looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and WadlowMaxxing