Looks aren't everything. Betas come in all shapes and sizes.

I don't use "red pill" tactics. The whole point of the thread is don't allow women to try to cuck you, turn you into a simp, etc. I have chad friends who are in relationships where their women always tells them what to do & adhere to the "happy wife happy life" meme. Women will always try to control you REGARDLESS of your looks
okay i agree here just misread your post tbh

I don't use "red pill" tactics. The whole point of the thread is don't allow women to try to cuck you, turn you into a simp, etc. I have chad friends who are in relationships where their women always tells them what to do & adhere to the "happy wife happy life" meme. Women will always try to control you REGARDLESS of your looks
and i was mainly replying to the other dude but yeah i agree don’t allow yourself to get controlled by any women cause that’s all they seek though it could be used as a good manipulation tactic to give them some power here and there and then rip it back from them so they get hooked

yes he looks like a prime example of incel JFL and okay say you’re not speaking on the topic of women how will some people perceive your confidence as fake and not others if you act the same way?
If you're not disfigured, have some type of disease or illness that causes your facial features to be out of place you are not incel (IMO). Stop with the autism

what exactly is false confidence? how can some people have "real confidence" and others have "fake confidence" (rhetorical question btw)
Yeah, false confidence is nothing more than a shakey facade. Anybody who appears to be confident will surely be tested by the masses.

Check out the Lauren Duck (No Jumper) interview to see exactly what I'm talking about. Adam 22 interviews these 2 narcissistic sluts and they proceed to mercilessly sh*t test him throughout the whole thing. At one point they even threaten to leave after he refuses to answer one of their questions. He just laughs at them and plays it off like a boss. After the interview he ended up having a threesome with one of them and his girlfriend.

Yeah, false confidence is nothing more than a shakey facade. Anybody who appears to be confident will surely be tested by the masses.

Check out the Lauren Duck (No Jumper) interview to see exactly what I'm talking about. Adam 22 interviews these 2 narcissistic sluts and they proceed to mercilessly sh*t test him throughout the whole thing. At one point they even threaten to leave after he refuses to answer one of their questions. He just laughs at them and plays it off like a boss. After the interview he ended up having a threesome with one of them and his girlfriend.
okay now if an ugly incel did the same exact thing what do you think the reaction of the women would be?

okay now if an ugly incel did the same exact thing what do you think the reaction of the women would be?
There's a big difference between an incel and a dude who's just ugly.

It depends on if the guy's interesting or not.

There's a big difference between an incel and a dude who's just ugly.

It depends on if the guy's interesting or not.
okay then just ugly.

sorry jamesothy this is incorrect

Again, it depends on if he knows how to be interesting.
so if he can handle shit tests and is interesting he can get a threesome regardless of how he looks?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
so if he can handle shit tests and is interesting he can get a threesome regardless of how he looks?
Yeah, if that what he aims to get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Uglyandfat and Deleted member 12002
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303 and WadlowMaxxing
@Uglyandfat

Ra6eb1ae6f4fbe0ce60e6a5535c8576cd
R759ec60baeae47cb26a51f6930992cd4
Semion mogilevich glaring

Look at this guy. Do you think he's ever had a hard time attracting women in his life?

show me the women he's attracted ill judge if they even count as women
I can't find any. Chinese internet's a bugger.

Anyways, his name's Semion Mogilevich, look him up. He's had many wives and mistresses.

beta / incel / cuckoldry = state of mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
avi falio makes your thread unreadable, however title is true

Falio? I don't fully understand what that means. You think your avi looks any better?

Boy, you ain't nothin but a sh*t eatin scowl and a haircut. Silly lookin rig.

looks indeeed don't matter (if ur rape maxxing in gta)

Check out the Lauren Duck (No Jumper) interview to see exactly what I'm talking about. Adam 22 interviews these 2 narcissistic sluts and they proceed to mercilessly sh*t test him throughout the whole thing. At one point they even threaten to leave after he refuses to answer one of their questions. He just laughs at them and plays it off like a boss
man every interaction with women has to be all about the SMV and looks and status
with women nothing is genuine

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
I can't find any. Chinese internet's a bugger.

Anyways, his name's Semion Mogilevich, look him up. He's had many wives and mistresses.
as the "boss of bosses" of most Russian Mafia syndicates in the world, he is believed to direct a vast criminal empire and is described by the FBI as "the most dangerous mobster in the world."

Shut up you stupid greycel

At the end of the day, success in one area of life does not necessitate success in other areas of life. I feel like this is common sense.

Look at guys who run a photography company. Do you think just because they have access to a woman, or because they have some level of social status in modeling circles that they are hooking up with models?

You can get a social circle full of models, you can make a billion dollars, you can even become a Hollywood sex symbol. None of it will matter unless you take the time to build a sexual, dominant frame that you are comfortable using in a one-on-one interaction.

Conversely, if you can get to the point where you make a girl feel turned on through your dominance, your charisma, and your frame, you'll figure out that stuff like social circles, money, and to an extent, status, don't matter as much.

The only way to survive this rat race, is to be great at everything. Develop your social skills, develop that dominant, masculine, frame of mind, and then build a brand that can get more women into your life.
PREACH! Everything matters. Work on to have as less disadvantages as possible. Take the most famous athletes as examples - Ronaldo, Jordan, Woods. All were born ridiculously talented, but only their systematic hard work put them at GOAT lvl conversation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8666
The redpill is bs and dangerous just take the blackpill and be yourself

this thread, except for the fact that dude was really submissive, looks really similar to one that i made, which i talk about this guy

who talks a lot about how you have to act with women. Of course there's a lot of rules, or he won't make money, and sometimes looks like he contradicts himself, but still, it makes me really concerned about how i treated girl in past, even if i mog them.

or prob, it's only looks, and i'm too lazy/doomed to make it better