Looks determine your happiness

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
The more handsome you are, the more happy you are, the uglier, the more depressed

Remember that

• +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt, ascension!, datboijj and 7 others
Looks determine NTness.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension! and datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: ascension! and hamo008
I have a question, what does NT mean
Neurotypical = Being social, cool with people which also means, not having shit like social anxiety and being insecure

The better you look, the more NT you are, because you don’t have to deal with social anxiety and shit since everybody worships you anyway

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ascension!, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
money and power determine my happiness

21380.jpg

groundbreaking revolutionary

Hate looking at myself in the mirror and realizing chad is getting his cawk sucked by Stacy while I type replies on .org

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and VenatorLuparius
neurotypical = normal brain
Neurotypical = Being social, cool with people which also means, not having shit like social anxiety and being insecure

The better you look, the more NT you are, because you don’t have to deal with social anxiety and shit since everybody worships you anyway
Thanks guys for the explanation, but i think i dont agree with the social anxiety thing, my friend who is fat he will be considred subhuman here he is also 5.6, he did a presentation infront of all teachers and a lot of students and other people and he did it so cool, i was so suprised how the fuck his looks doesnt affect his confidence and social life

Thanks guys for the explanation, but i think i dont agree with the social anxiety thing, my friend who is fat he will be considred subhuman here he is also 5.6, he did a presentation infront of all teachers and a lot of students and other people and he did it so cool, i was so suprised how the fuck his looks doesnt affect his confidence and social life
Some people just react differently to stimuli, he got enough positive reinforcement not to spiral into self-hatred

Happiness = height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!, datboijj and 5.5psl
Some people just react differently to stimuli, he got enough positive reinforcement not to spiral into self-hatred
Yes you are right, he also comes from bangladesh

He will grow up to like 21 and realize that nobody respects him and that he can't get a girlfriend because he is short. I saw so many short guys getting destroyed as they aged.

I do agree with OP. This is true for men, it doesn't have to be for girls. I know stacies that are depressed because Chad won't stick around.

Last edited:
He will grow up to like 21 and realize that nobody respects him and that he can't get a girlfriend because he is short. I saw so many short guys getting destroyed as they aged.

I do agree with OP. This is true for men, it doesn't have to be for girls. I know stacies that are depressed because Chad won't stick around.
Actually the dude is really focused on his career and how he will get money and he is working now which is good for him, but yeah the time will come when he will start to think like that, but actually he is really a strong and positive dude i hope that he will never discover the blackpill and this society

Actually the dude is really focused on his career and how he will get money and he is working now which is good for him, but yeah the time will come when he will start to think like that, but actually he is really a strong and positive dude i hope that he will never discover the blackpill and this society
Cuz i dont want him to destroy his confidence and his life by these thoughts

Looks determine your happiness? No shit. At least for the first 25 years that is.