Looks doesn't matter and all you niggas just ignore basic facts tbh

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
@vinn98 i'm so sorry you are no where near chad you literally slay because you live in Prague and idk why everyone doesn't realise this :/

Prague is a legit tourist hotspot and most of your slays are tourists i.e. Russian, French etc. Legit anyone can slay in places like this so stop bragging. When i was 18 and a virgin I went to Spain to a tourist hotspot and fucked a very hot Dutch girl and had a threesome with two girls from Denmark 2 days later. It was like so easy it was ridiculous.

@Clavicular literally slays because he lives in NYC and is a bouncer. I'm not saying he is not good looking btw, he has a great physique, good height and his face is above average for sure but his slaying is not everything to do with his looks at all. He is extremely low inhib. So, low inhib + bouncer + NYC = easy (then add in his looks and it's terra easy bro has legit everything to slay tbh. Looks, location and job it's impossible to outslay him even if chad for this reason).

@Pneumocyotis is giga NT and clubs a lot and is popular in his uni etc. He is also very good looking but i saw and i've made a post about a guy i saw that looked exactly like him in the club with no social status get blown out all night.

There is a reason why people like @the BULL rot while people like @vinn98 slay and it has nothing and I mean literally nothing to do with looks.

Literally, if @the BULL went out clubbing in a tourist hotspot (i suspect he lives in the countryside) and was low inhib instead of high inhib then he would be a slayer even if he is 5'8 or whatever tbh, it doesn't even matter that much.

Legit every single reason here for slaying is 'chad' 'mogger' NO. It's honestly not.

The reason you're not a slayer is legit probably because you are either not in a good location (like Prague, Madrid, NYC) etc. don't have an ideal job to slay i.e. a bouncer or the most likely one...

You do not have NT friends that are social who go out a lot. Legit the most reasons people here are not slayers or have a good sex live is because they are extremely high inhib, autistic and do not have a good social life or a non existent one. That's literally the only reason tbh.

You actually do not need to even be that good looking to slay at all tbh.

Honestly, a lot of people could legit go out to a club and look mogger but act high inhib and do shit. And they could go out looksminned and act low inhib and slay, you'd be surprised tbh.

Most guys that are slaying the most are just NT maxxed MTN's. And most guys that will be slaying from the club tonight are probably MTN's that don't workout, have never heard of looksmaxxing but are just social. If they posted here they'd be told 'rope subhuman' yet they are fucking hotter girls from clubs etc. than people than objectively mog them.

Mogging only matters for dating apps in clubs and they are a meme (which is why mogging matters).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, whitepilledchad, try2beme and 28 others
kind of water tbh
Water background 1529039758ASu 3344768386

NT is law

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SoundnVision, bloomercel, shia.jihadist and 3 others
over for white brah
my life work GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer, datboijj and 9 others
Who cares my Dream in Life Is to get good pics for tinder and slay from there. I don't want to do something everyone else can do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Autismcel, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
Who cares my Dream in Life Is to get good pics for tinder and slay from there. I don't want to do something everyone else can do
There is actually no fuckin g hope for you, i can't tell if you're just trolling lol:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and ChadL1te
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, darkromantica, RecessedChinCel and 4 others
There is actually no fuckin g hope for you, i can't tell if you're just trolling lol:lul::lul:
No Bro the hottest girls are on tinder, it's the Champions League of slaying. I don't want to go clubbing and get rejected by mid girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, shia.jihadist, datboijj and 4 others
Looks are a factor like everything else, I just don't agree that bad looking people should be encouraged suicide. Schery6 per example was bullied by hypocrites here, and he ended his life. He shouldn't have been pushed to this, this community should do better than just worshipping male models and bullying unfortunate looking people. People like me per example, I am very ugly, people bully me for it. The only thing is that I disagree with a lot of people here thinking since I'm sub5 i should give up everything and just rot.
Imagine if everyone complained about not being chad, nobody would get laid and you wouldn't get laid.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, HTN_Mentalcel, Kroker and 2 others
No Bro the hottest girls are on tinder, it's the Champions League of slaying. I don't want to go clubbing and get rejected by mid girls
no they are not at all, the hottest girls do not use dating apps you fucking idiot:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, bloomercel, datboijj and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, HTN_Mentalcel, datboijj and 2 others
@vinn98 i'm so sorry you are no where near chad you literally slay because you live in Prague and idk why everyone doesn't realise this :/

Prague is a legit tourist hotspot and most of your slays are tourists i.e. Russian, French etc. Legit anyone can slay in places like this so stop bragging. When i was 18 and a virgin I went to Spain to a tourist hotspot and fucked a very hot Dutch girl and had a threesome with two girls from Denmark 2 days later. It was like so easy it was ridiculous.

@Clavicular literally slays because he lives in NYC and is a bouncer. I'm not saying he is not good looking btw, he has a great physique, good height and his face is above average for sure but his slaying is not everything to do with his looks at all. He is extremely low inhib. So, low inhib + bouncer + NYC = easy (then add in his looks and it's terra easy bro has legit everything to slay tbh. Looks, location and job it's impossible to outslay him even if chad for this reason).

@Pneumocyotis is giga NT and clubs a lot and is popular in his uni etc. He is also very good looking but i saw and i've made a post about a guy i saw that looked exactly like him in the club with no social status get blown out all night.

There is a reason why people like @the BULL rot while people like @vinn98 slay and it has nothing and I mean literally nothing to do with looks.

Literally, if @the BULL went out clubbing in a tourist hotspot (i suspect he lives in the countryside) and was low inhib instead of high inhib then he would be a slayer even if he is 5'8 or whatever tbh, it doesn't even matter that much.

Legit every single reason here for slaying is 'chad' 'mogger' NO. It's honestly not.

The reason you're not a slayer is legit probably because you are either not in a good location (like Prague, Madrid, NYC) etc. don't have an ideal job to slay i.e. a bouncer or the most likely one...

You do not have NT friends that are social who go out a lot. Legit the most reasons people here are not slayers or have a good sex live is because they are extremely high inhib, autistic and do not have a good social life or a non existent one. That's literally the only reason tbh.

You actually do not need to even be that good looking to slay at all tbh.

Honestly, a lot of people could legit go out to a club and look mogger but act high inhib and do shit. And they could go out looksminned and act low inhib and slay, you'd be surprised tbh.

Most guys that are slaying the most are just NT maxxed MTN's. And most guys that will be slaying from the club tonight are probably MTN's that don't workout, have never heard of looksmaxxing but are just social. If they posted here they'd be told 'rope subhuman' yet they are fucking hotter girls from clubs etc. than people than objectively mog them.

Mogging only matters for dating apps in clubs and they are a meme (which is why mogging matters).
this is real asf, I live in a country where beauty standards is not to high, if you are an LTN with low inhibition you can slay, the beauty here becomes a secondary factor

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald, WhoTookVendetta and WishIwasChico
Good thread, retards will deny and most people go through a phase of looks are everything. Even I did, but I quickly realized how stupid that was

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Tr0ubLe, datboijj and 2 others
Good thread, retards will deny and most people go through a phase of looks are everything. Even I did, but I quickly realized how stupid that was
Coming from a young lite. Fuck you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and WishIwasChico
Coming from a young lite. Fuck you
I’m not lite that’s just my shite name, I’m like high MTN facially. Most of my success with women isn’t super relevant to my looks. I literally made out with 5 girls in one night while having braces and acne

• +1
Reactions: Xtra, WhoTookVendetta and WishIwasChico
I’m not lite that’s just my shite name, I’m like high MTN facially. Most of my success with women isn’t super relevant to my looks. I literally made out with 5 girls in one night while having braces and acne
I saw you you're chadlite. Too Easy for you

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
ur inhibition is caused by ur genetics

over for u autistic ahhh mfs

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
ye bhai i was incel at 18 and looksminned and still fucked a htb behind a beach wall jfl and made out with a lot of foids and i was so looksminned would get nothing on tinder.

Then on holiday it was terra easy and that's legit when i realised location is more important or equal to looks.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
ye bhai i was incel at 18 and looksminned and still fucked a htb behind a beach wall jfl and made out with a lot of foids and i was so looksminned would get nothing on tinder.

Then on holiday it was terra easy and that's legit when i realised location is more important or equal to looks.
You Always were chad facially Bro i hate all of you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and WishIwasChico
who has sent you my face :feelswah:? I haven’t posted it publicly
You literally posted a video on here probably deleted It later you're lite and gymcelled

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and ChadL1te
Ya, nothing good will happen until you get around the right girls and are low inhib, nothing until then.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico

Right place right time, the night I just mentioned was at a big party where everyone was drunk and horny

• +1
Ya, nothing good will happen until you get around the right girls and are low inhib, nothing until then.
Right place right time, the night I just mentioned was at a big party where everyone was drunk and horny
facts it's why clubbing is random tbh. If you go to a club and walk in and all the girls are out with friends and not out for dick etc. that kind of vibe, then good luck slaying regardless of your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and ChadL1te
This is half 50% true

I used to be a lot more low inhib than i am now , and literally i was approaching a girl everytime i saw one i like and speaking to everyone .

What i got ? Same shit over and over again , rejects and friendzone

Obviously if you are a autistic and low social skill you will never slay

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
I posted a vid from the neck down
No Bro even other users confirmed you're lite no mtn Is kissing with 5 girls in a night

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico, shieldzz and ChadL1te
@the BULL has 60k posts what do you expect

Hopeless dog :forcedsmile:

This is half 50% true

I used to be a lot more low inhib than i am now , and literally i was approaching a girl everytime i saw one i like and speaking to everyone .

What i got ? Same shit over and over again , rejects and friendzone

Obviously if you are a autistic and low social skill you will never slay
Where did you live? and rejection is common in a club ignore what fags say here i've seen very good looking guys get blown out in clubs a lot. It's legit out of your control tbh. People here like to blame looks so much but getting rejected is not always looks

@the BULL has 60k posts what do you expect

Hopeless dog :forcedsmile:
IMG 20240626 034936
Imagine this face + 6'5" + Wide frame + roids + tats+ Mercedes. 99+ likes on tinder in 1 day, slaying wherever i go. I'm so close yet so far

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, shieldzz and WishIwasChico
No Bro even other users confirmed you're lite no mtn Is kissing with 5 girls in a night
bro i went out to the city at 2am high inhib on my own (i was having a panic attack) got approached twice still and kissed 5 girls still it's not even hard tbh lol. If i was low inhib and went earlier i would've slayed easy and i'm not chad at all

Where did you live? and rejection is common in a club ignore what fags say here i've seen very good looking guys get blown out in clubs a lot. It's legit out of your control tbh. People here like to blame looks so much but getting rejected is not always looks
I move from a big city in Romania to a smaller one . Now my city is like 80% old people :lul:

I cant evne remember when the last time i saw a stacy in this city

Cannot wait to return home

Brutal

• +1
View attachment 3005460 Imagine this face + 6'5" + Wide frame + roids + tats+ Mercedes. 99+ likes on tinder in 1 day, slaying wherever i go. I'm so close yet so far
bro fuck tinder you mog bro you look good there just go the club you fucking schizo and be nt

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and ChadL1te
bro i went out to the city at 2am high inhib on my own (i was having a panic attack) got approached twice still and kissed 5 girls still it's not even hard tbh lol. If i was low inhib and went earlier i would've slayed easy and i'm not chad at all
Yeah Easy with roids and Mercedes

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
I move from a big city in Romania to a smaller one . Now my city is like 80% old people :lul:

I cant evne remember when the last time i saw a stacy in this city

Cannot wait to return home

Brutal
ye bhai i live in the countryside with no one here it's why i rot so much and i have no friends it is brutal. Doesn't matter if you mog if you live in a shit location and have no social life

Yeah Easy with roids and Mercedes
I have expensive car and no girls give a shit if you arent good looking . Belive me

You need MDMA / social drugs probably since you suffere from severe lankletism

• +1
bro fuck tinder you mog bro you look good there just go the club you fucking schizo and be nt
No Bro tinder porco dio Is everything i sacrificed my Life for tinder now I cannot go back. I want to become like you when i'm 30 yo

• JFL
I have expensive car and no girls give a shit if you arent good looking . Belive me

ye car is cope no girls care i've told people here this but they don't listen

I'm not lanklet i'm really robust weight 90 kilos. Yeah you Need everything that's water

No Bro tinder porco dio Is everything i sacrificed my Life for tinder now I cannot go back. I want to become like you when i'm 30 yo
you mog in that pic if you went the club after you took that pic you'd do very well regardless of your height